Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [1x1] somewhere in the static
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
THAT'S AMAZING! I hope you guys get some buyers! idk the process of board games from concept to sellable item but is there like. a board game prototype? :O

also I wrote this half distracted and if it's garbage I accept that

Eos was surprised to hear of Everett's intent to stay at the port, but not altogether displeased. He flicked his gaze up at Axios, then towards the forest. The branch snapping made the skydancer narrow his eyes with caution, and then he could only wince at the wind that kicked off a handful of dirt into the air. Stroemia was off, her great wings carrying her up and away.

"Best we go, I suppose," Eos agreed, pushing off with his feet and launching into the air. Axios, already up in the air, followed after. The spiral flew in a less manic sort of way, working hard to keep his head level and not furthering his headache any further.

"At least this will give us a better view of the direction we need to head," Eos noted, using a burst of speed to catch to Stroemia who had a slight head start. Axios, let me know if you need me to slow done so you can rest again."

Axios kept close to Eos, reluctant to fly too near a larger dragon like Stroemia when he wasn't feeling as agile. "Will do," he replied quickly, a small smile on his face at being once again in the open air.
THAT'S AMAZING! I hope you guys get some buyers! idk the process of board games from concept to sellable item but is there like. a board game prototype? :O

also I wrote this half distracted and if it's garbage I accept that

Eos was surprised to hear of Everett's intent to stay at the port, but not altogether displeased. He flicked his gaze up at Axios, then towards the forest. The branch snapping made the skydancer narrow his eyes with caution, and then he could only wince at the wind that kicked off a handful of dirt into the air. Stroemia was off, her great wings carrying her up and away.

"Best we go, I suppose," Eos agreed, pushing off with his feet and launching into the air. Axios, already up in the air, followed after. The spiral flew in a less manic sort of way, working hard to keep his head level and not furthering his headache any further.

"At least this will give us a better view of the direction we need to head," Eos noted, using a burst of speed to catch to Stroemia who had a slight head start. Axios, let me know if you need me to slow done so you can rest again."

Axios kept close to Eos, reluctant to fly too near a larger dragon like Stroemia when he wasn't feeling as agile. "Will do," he replied quickly, a small smile on his face at being once again in the open air.
VvxoVdD.png iceshieldr.png
Pilot
Tumblr
Lore
|
|
|
FR +0
Wishlist
Library

[ thank you haha. i do not either, definitely not my realm. It's actually a card game, which is...also not my realm. But cards are easy to print, and our uni actually has a pretty substantial game design major so there ARE people that know what they're doing. But yep very excited!! I'm just a ui designer so it defintely wasn't on my bingo card LOL]

Everett seemed to have a little more of an issue getting into the air, but it was hard to tell if it was from her injury or just a mirror's general physical predisposition to being on the ground. After a moment she evened herself out and was able to follow.

Stroemia was quick to be out and away, Everett taking a while longer to catch up. She came up behind the other two, slightly out of breath from the take-off.

"We should try to head east first - I'm not sure where we were in the ruins, but we want to give some wide berth to the plains." She suggested. The mirror certainly seemed less comfortable in the air, even with the unpleasantness of the Ruins being left behind.

[ thank you haha. i do not either, definitely not my realm. It's actually a card game, which is...also not my realm. But cards are easy to print, and our uni actually has a pretty substantial game design major so there ARE people that know what they're doing. But yep very excited!! I'm just a ui designer so it defintely wasn't on my bingo card LOL]

Everett seemed to have a little more of an issue getting into the air, but it was hard to tell if it was from her injury or just a mirror's general physical predisposition to being on the ground. After a moment she evened herself out and was able to follow.

Stroemia was quick to be out and away, Everett taking a while longer to catch up. She came up behind the other two, slightly out of breath from the take-off.

"We should try to head east first - I'm not sure where we were in the ruins, but we want to give some wide berth to the plains." She suggested. The mirror certainly seemed less comfortable in the air, even with the unpleasantness of the Ruins being left behind.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhIHd9PNx.gif
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
Oooh a card game! That's also neat, I don't play half as many card games as I would like to. Beyond ones that are with just your standard deck. What an exciting opportunity for you though, especially coming out of left field xD

"Sounds reasonable," Eos agreed. "Don't want to get snapped out of the air for some emperor's dinner." It still seemed wild to him that they conversed about the giant beast so casually, that such time had passed that it could be simply mentioned in passing. A monstrosity like that.

"The area should be easy enough to follow," Axios added in. "A lot of the nearby major roads will be leading to the port, for all those who prefer bringing their valuables and wares over by cart rather than ship."

Eos hummed in agreement. This close to the Hewn City, there wouldn't be much in the way of traffic—those who chose to make their home within the City did not often leave it for outer comforts. A strange lot, those, but he supposed some folks would end up wanting the strangeness of the Shade-touched area. Just as some chose to eke out a living by the emperor, of all places. Really, the Lightweaver's domain had a lot of unsafe and strange living spaces for the most "elegant" of the flights.
Oooh a card game! That's also neat, I don't play half as many card games as I would like to. Beyond ones that are with just your standard deck. What an exciting opportunity for you though, especially coming out of left field xD

"Sounds reasonable," Eos agreed. "Don't want to get snapped out of the air for some emperor's dinner." It still seemed wild to him that they conversed about the giant beast so casually, that such time had passed that it could be simply mentioned in passing. A monstrosity like that.

"The area should be easy enough to follow," Axios added in. "A lot of the nearby major roads will be leading to the port, for all those who prefer bringing their valuables and wares over by cart rather than ship."

Eos hummed in agreement. This close to the Hewn City, there wouldn't be much in the way of traffic—those who chose to make their home within the City did not often leave it for outer comforts. A strange lot, those, but he supposed some folks would end up wanting the strangeness of the Shade-touched area. Just as some chose to eke out a living by the emperor, of all places. Really, the Lightweaver's domain had a lot of unsafe and strange living spaces for the most "elegant" of the flights.
Pilot
Tumblr
Lore
|
|
|
FR +0
Wishlist
Library

[ sorry!! got a little crazy ]

Everett evened herself out after a while, getting used to the feeling of the air again. "I'll be glad of any signs of civilization." She breathed, eyes tracking the land below cautiously.

Stroemia flew a little ahead, seeming more keen to make distance. She certainly hadn't seemed thrilled about spending another night at the port - but getting from one end of this place to the other in a day would be a rough go.

"Wouldn't want to get caught up with anymore dragons than we need to, either." She said back to them. For as hospitable as she had come off - she also did seem eager to meet anymore dragons, or even go back into a city.

[ sorry!! got a little crazy ]

Everett evened herself out after a while, getting used to the feeling of the air again. "I'll be glad of any signs of civilization." She breathed, eyes tracking the land below cautiously.

Stroemia flew a little ahead, seeming more keen to make distance. She certainly hadn't seemed thrilled about spending another night at the port - but getting from one end of this place to the other in a day would be a rough go.

"Wouldn't want to get caught up with anymore dragons than we need to, either." She said back to them. For as hospitable as she had come off - she also did seem eager to meet anymore dragons, or even go back into a city.
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
No worries! Believe me, I get it. lol

"Ah, civilization," Axios breathed. It had been some time since they'd been somewhere that wasn't in the middle of nowhere, even before he and Eos had been blown into this strange party. And before? The portal, it's strange magic, and the sea. Nothing but each other for company, and the strangeness that visiting other flights brought forth.

"I certainly think I have reached my max with how many chance meetings with strangers I can take for one week," Eos said with a laugh. "Eleven forbid there's another storm." Almost as if he was wary of conjuring one up by mere mentioning it, he cast a glance around them, but the skies maintained a good and clear colour and held a warmth not uncommon for the flight's territory.

"Not until we reach the port," Axios muttered, doing a twist in the air that let him stretch his wings. Although, to him, there was a distinct difference from the bustling anonymity of a city to the forced proximity of the ruins they'd met Everett in.
No worries! Believe me, I get it. lol

"Ah, civilization," Axios breathed. It had been some time since they'd been somewhere that wasn't in the middle of nowhere, even before he and Eos had been blown into this strange party. And before? The portal, it's strange magic, and the sea. Nothing but each other for company, and the strangeness that visiting other flights brought forth.

"I certainly think I have reached my max with how many chance meetings with strangers I can take for one week," Eos said with a laugh. "Eleven forbid there's another storm." Almost as if he was wary of conjuring one up by mere mentioning it, he cast a glance around them, but the skies maintained a good and clear colour and held a warmth not uncommon for the flight's territory.

"Not until we reach the port," Axios muttered, doing a twist in the air that let him stretch his wings. Although, to him, there was a distinct difference from the bustling anonymity of a city to the forced proximity of the ruins they'd met Everett in.
Pilot
Tumblr
Lore
|
|
|
FR +0
Wishlist
Library

[ hi...sorry for falling off again! The good news is that I'm graduated now so I have some more time on my hands now.

I think part of the reason I fell off a little was I wasn't quite sure where to go with this part. I vaguely remember what we had planned before - was there any point that we might want to skip to, moving ahead with the assumption that our clans know each other now, or something of the sort?? ]

[ hi...sorry for falling off again! The good news is that I'm graduated now so I have some more time on my hands now.

I think part of the reason I fell off a little was I wasn't quite sure where to go with this part. I vaguely remember what we had planned before - was there any point that we might want to skip to, moving ahead with the assumption that our clans know each other now, or something of the sort?? ]
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
(( Hey!! No worries, yay for graduating :D that's an awesome accomplishment. And if it wasn't you, it would've been me because work has been a stress nightmare these last few months lmao

I think we can time skip! Now would honestly be a good time for it, since I also don't quite remember entirely how we left off. We could skip to the port? Would just have to conjure a reason for your kiddos to stay around as iirc they were planning on splitting off once they reached the destination ))
(( Hey!! No worries, yay for graduating :D that's an awesome accomplishment. And if it wasn't you, it would've been me because work has been a stress nightmare these last few months lmao

I think we can time skip! Now would honestly be a good time for it, since I also don't quite remember entirely how we left off. We could skip to the port? Would just have to conjure a reason for your kiddos to stay around as iirc they were planning on splitting off once they reached the destination ))
Pilot
Tumblr
Lore
|
|
|
FR +0
Wishlist
Library
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8