Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Gathering warning popup for notn
Now that we have a notn-related npc in the grand exchange, we could have them on a gathering warning popup like we have with joxar for festival weeks

I have a vague memory of us not getting a popup for notn previously because joxar has nothing to do with notn? Don't quote me on that. But now we have a character who can take his place for notn. Higgins can give us our notn gathering warning popups.
Now that we have a notn-related npc in the grand exchange, we could have them on a gathering warning popup like we have with joxar for festival weeks

I have a vague memory of us not getting a popup for notn previously because joxar has nothing to do with notn? Don't quote me on that. But now we have a character who can take his place for notn. Higgins can give us our notn gathering warning popups.
smaller_2_by_devibrigard-db1jw11.png
FKAc5gc.gif
sPCU7cF.png
doot doot doot doot doot doot doot
doot doot doot doot doot
Support. Higgins needs more love and we need warning before it starts
Support. Higgins needs more love and we need warning before it starts
PdgyR10.png
agree
agree
underskrift-geo.png
Yes yes please!! I forgot notn started today and did my gathering 10 minutes before it started [emoji=fae sad size=1] [emoji=fae laughing size=1]
Yes yes please!! I forgot notn started today and did my gathering 10 minutes before it started
B18_L.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngB18_R.png
Yes please, I forgot it was NotN already and used all my turns before things started, haha
Yes please, I forgot it was NotN already and used all my turns before things started, haha
he/they
Still looking for a copy of Accent: Grand Romance! :')
what i don't understand is that NotN is on the same level as the elemental holidays - being FR's response to december needing a holiday but not wanting to make it christmas themed for obvious reasons, but not having an element to fill it

why doesn't NotN have a HOLD YOUR GATHERING TURNS message for it? why after years of begging has this not been implemented? especially since last year was the last year for extra gathering turns and the introduction of higgins, higgins could literally just replace joxar for the sake of the alert

they didn't even give us a heads up about when NotN would start this year considering the date changes - nothing was even included in the frigid fin post :/// (i double checked)
what i don't understand is that NotN is on the same level as the elemental holidays - being FR's response to december needing a holiday but not wanting to make it christmas themed for obvious reasons, but not having an element to fill it

why doesn't NotN have a HOLD YOUR GATHERING TURNS message for it? why after years of begging has this not been implemented? especially since last year was the last year for extra gathering turns and the introduction of higgins, higgins could literally just replace joxar for the sake of the alert

they didn't even give us a heads up about when NotN would start this year considering the date changes - nothing was even included in the frigid fin post :/// (i double checked)
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether