Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2023
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 52 53
Happy Night of the Nocturne! The new familiars are all so delightfully eerie! ~
Happy Night of the Nocturne! The new familiars are all so delightfully eerie! ~
..................... nEPiKJY.png
qitKYJA.png
xA6NuZI.gif
Bummer there were no extra gathering turns this year. [emoji=spiral sad size=2] Otherwise, happy night of the nocturne! It's the best holiday, and all of the new items look incredible as always.
Bummer there were no extra gathering turns this year.

Otherwise, happy night of the nocturne! It's the best holiday, and all of the new items look incredible as always.
tumblr_inline_obv8f1tIqK1tvk22u_500.gifk5foxrd.giftumblr_inline_obv8f1tIqK1tvk22u_500.gif
[quote name="Zenzic" date="2023-12-17 07:53:36" ] Previous years we've gotten pretty good heads-ups on NOTN far before it begins. (Last year, the start time was posted as a notification in the Frigidfin announcement, for example), but this year there was nothing except for the date being in the calendar (Which is much easier to miss). Was this a mistake? [/quote] I know, where was our heads up? I used up all my gathering turns before the event started because I didn't know it was today. Speaking of which, there should really be a warning for that like there is for the festivals.
Zenzic wrote on 2023-12-17 07:53:36:
Previous years we've gotten pretty good heads-ups on NOTN far before it begins. (Last year, the start time was posted as a notification in the Frigidfin announcement, for example), but this year there was nothing except for the date being in the calendar (Which is much easier to miss). Was this a mistake?

I know, where was our heads up? I used up all my gathering turns before the event started because I didn't know it was today. Speaking of which, there should really be a warning for that like there is for the festivals.
Spr_2c_196.png
we're gonna night so good!!!!!
we're gonna night so good!!!!!
7ntZZGM.pngJ7D1quC.png
eswSnrS.pngnJT9A3U.png
tqGkHih.pngUwlzUwS.png
gMDuKVs.pngCbnK2Ej.png
LGvol4P.png6KQB58c.png
eRwbrSc.pngYMPbu9R.png
old-oaks-2.png PiAyg8i.png Z1myQDQ.png
Happy NoTN everyone! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81838802][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/818389/81838802_350.png[/img][/url] Here's to plenty of strange chests and Nocturne eggs
Happy NoTN everyone!

81838802_350.png

Here's to plenty of strange chests and Nocturne eggs
BoppingBuilder.gif d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gifKieran, FR +2
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif They/Them
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif G1 and shiny pokemon hoarder
WOOOOO! I MISSED THIS LAST YEAR SO IM READY HIP HIP HOORAY
WOOOOO! I MISSED THIS LAST YEAR SO IM READY HIP HIP HOORAY
PzoPTNg.pngunknown.png
Fyi for anyone actually reading comments on the 26th page -- there is an achievement for having a strange chest disintegrate into goo at the end of NotN.
Fyi for anyone actually reading comments on the 26th page -- there is an achievement for having a strange chest disintegrate into goo at the end of NotN.
"He who made you bitter made you wise."
-W.B. Yeats
why was there no alert when this is an annual holiday??? i thought notn started tomorrow now ive used up my gathering turns for the day

can staff PLEASE make an alert??? and put the calendar in an accessible area??? most users don't even know it exists
why was there no alert when this is an annual holiday??? i thought notn started tomorrow now ive used up my gathering turns for the day

can staff PLEASE make an alert??? and put the calendar in an accessible area??? most users don't even know it exists
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
apparel a lil disappointing this year ngl. familiars are all top notch though
apparel a lil disappointing this year ngl. familiars are all top notch though
tumblr_inline_pelv6r3Z4U1rhh3cu_75sq.gif
GHOULICH
ICON DRAGON
HE/HIM • 26
FR+3

LOW ENERGY