Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2023
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 52 53
[item=First Wish][item=Second Wish][item=Third Wish] Magic wands?!? Clearly this must be the work of... [size=7][b][i]FAIRY GODPARENTS!!![/i][/b]
First Wish Second Wish Third Wish
Magic wands?!? Clearly this must be the work of...

FAIRY GODPARENTS!!!
VGxuHXT.png
Merry Halloween Christmas!
Merry Halloween Christmas!
?1yJ3f=platform.png
RSUsSvx.png
Previous years we've gotten pretty good heads-ups on NOTN far before it begins. (Last year, the start time was posted as a notification in the Frigidfin announcement, for example), but this year there was nothing except for the date being in the calendar (Which is much easier to miss). Was this a mistake?
Previous years we've gotten pretty good heads-ups on NOTN far before it begins. (Last year, the start time was posted as a notification in the Frigidfin announcement, for example), but this year there was nothing except for the date being in the calendar (Which is much easier to miss). Was this a mistake?
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
[font=cambria]WOOHOO!!! Happy NotN! [emoji=firework size=1][emoji=crescent moon 1 size=1]
WOOHOO!!! Happy NotN!
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png

« She/Her | FR+0 »

Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
@cerberus38 yep, I know, I remember that, still sad tho
@cerberus38 yep, I know, I remember that, still sad tho
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[center]weh the D20s are cute and I hatched a pretty baby out of the gate, happy NotN yall [emoji=crescent moon 1 size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1] [/center]
weh the D20s are cute and I hatched a pretty baby out of the gate, happy NotN yall
Q5PUVtn.gif
6mVFIuV.png
UdqWUDw.png
tumblr_inline_njw5izoAKY1qg2i5p.gif
Happy NoTN everyone!!
Happy NoTN everyone!!
Happy NotN!
Happy NotN!
JGnDE4d.gifrTAdEJd.pngXcPtnq0.pngGDOso1a.gif
VrmmSen.gifI9CtFql.pngaBJ6ZMz.pngzKcvJhj.gif
LET THE FESTIVE FARMING BEGIN!
LET THE FESTIVE FARMING BEGIN!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

It’s Night if the Nocturne! Time to go familiar hunting!
It’s Night if the Nocturne! Time to go familiar hunting!
Honor, Loyalty, Strength.
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 52 53