Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Coli grinding & leveling! [Closed]
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 95 96
@Reincarnations

hello hello!! you can start queuing up the 50 dragons in PAs for me to work on ^^ <3 i have my final this week so it might take me a bit to finish them but i assure you ill get them done!
@Reincarnations

hello hello!! you can start queuing up the 50 dragons in PAs for me to work on ^^ <3 i have my final this week so it might take me a bit to finish them but i assure you ill get them done!
qKZAaLK.pngngXpEKo.pngjn8ILZm.pngPuVYkR5.pnggARc3IL.pngZMMXkdg.png9Np9Ta9.pngYATsXPK.pngadbcGuX.pngXNJelYo.pngZMMXkdg.png9Np9Ta9.pngFExRmVK.pngWFhlmNb.pnggARc3IL.pngngXpEKo.png9Np9Ta9.pngZMMXkdg.pngwTBPG5s.png
JkaQI9H.png
@kenvelope I'll start sending them over in a moment! Is it okay if I list them in two separate batches of 25? And no worries, take your time. I know how stressful finals are and those definitely take priority [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@kenvelope
I'll start sending them over in a moment!
Is it okay if I list them in two separate batches of 25?
And no worries, take your time. I know how stressful finals are and those definitely take priority
ygOPf5A.pngoIdI0nD.png
@Reincarnations

yes yes absolutely!! set them up as PAs & ill accept & send them back as my lair space allows ^u^ also thank you so much for your understanding!! ^^
@Reincarnations

yes yes absolutely!! set them up as PAs & ill accept & send them back as my lair space allows ^u^ also thank you so much for your understanding!! ^^
qKZAaLK.pngngXpEKo.pngjn8ILZm.pngPuVYkR5.pnggARc3IL.pngZMMXkdg.png9Np9Ta9.pngYATsXPK.pngadbcGuX.pngXNJelYo.pngZMMXkdg.png9Np9Ta9.pngFExRmVK.pngWFhlmNb.pnggARc3IL.pngngXpEKo.png9Np9Ta9.pngZMMXkdg.pngwTBPG5s.png
JkaQI9H.png
[quote name="saowen99" date="2023-12-11 19:07:39" ] @Sevaunt Hello there! are you still interested in the 2500 battles in blooming grove? If so kenvelope and I will each be taking half of that (1250 battles each!) and I'll be ready to start on my half when you send the CR ^^ [/quote] I am still interested I'll send the cr now
saowen99 wrote on 2023-12-11 19:07:39:
@Sevaunt
Hello there! are you still interested in the 2500 battles in blooming grove? If so kenvelope and I will each be taking half of that (1250 battles each!) and I'll be ready to start on my half when you send the CR ^^
I am still interested I'll send the cr now
Wanna see my Sales
@saowen99 hello hello! I know it's been a while, but I do have a request! may I keep my order, but may it be postponed around two weeks so I can prepare for NotN?
@saowen99 hello hello! I know it's been a while, but I do have a request! may I keep my order, but may it be postponed around two weeks so I can prepare for NotN?
CrumbledCandy.gif 92n1dwB.png" alt="92n1dwB.jpg
Please feel free to ping me whenever!
If you could like Eosphoros, that would be great!
Wish and something might just appear in your hand!
(enter your wish on my profile)

G8AyR6r.png
@CrumbledCandy
thats totally fine!! we can touch base after notn for your order then? and thank you for being patient with us while we catch up on orders, its a busy time of year for us both!
@CrumbledCandy
thats totally fine!! we can touch base after notn for your order then? and thank you for being patient with us while we catch up on orders, its a busy time of year for us both!
99 envelopes's assorted services!
pings and pms are totally fine!
1Hz5MxU.png
A returning customer review:
Wonderful to work with this pair are such sweethearts. They work hard and do not disappoint. I of course will be coming back.
A returning customer review:
Wonderful to work with this pair are such sweethearts. They work hard and do not disappoint. I of course will be coming back.
Wanna see my Sales
Heyy, I know this is kinda last minute, but something came up and I need to cancel my order, I'm so sorry!
Heyy, I know this is kinda last minute, but something came up and I need to cancel my order, I'm so sorry!
CrumbledCandy.gif 92n1dwB.png" alt="92n1dwB.jpg
Please feel free to ping me whenever!
If you could like Eosphoros, that would be great!
Wish and something might just appear in your hand!
(enter your wish on my profile)

G8AyR6r.png
@CrumbledCandy
its totally alright! i hope youre doing okay <3 no worries about the order, ill take you off the slot!
@CrumbledCandy
its totally alright! i hope youre doing okay <3 no worries about the order, ill take you off the slot!
99 envelopes's assorted services!
pings and pms are totally fine!
1Hz5MxU.png
Hi! I hope you guys had a great NotN! Would I be able to get a preorder slot for Crystalline Gala, if you'll be open then? If not, that's totally fine c:

Coliseum Grinding

I agree to the TOS of your shop.
Venue: TBD
# of battles: 2000
Payment method: Treasure/Items mixed
Discount: Wind Flight (-5%)
Hi! I hope you guys had a great NotN! Would I be able to get a preorder slot for Crystalline Gala, if you'll be open then? If not, that's totally fine c:

Coliseum Grinding

I agree to the TOS of your shop.
Venue: TBD
# of battles: 2000
Payment method: Treasure/Items mixed
Discount: Wind Flight (-5%)
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 95 96