Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sidya's Hellish Art Shop[Full]
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
I hope you feel better soon. ^^ No hard feelings about the wait, because in all honesty it makes me more excited to see the end result. Please focus on taking care of yourself too.
I hope you feel better soon. ^^ No hard feelings about the wait, because in all honesty it makes me more excited to see the end result. Please focus on taking care of yourself too.
lSyxazy.png
FMoJ9vk.png
xKIpW2A.png
G8AyR6r.png
@Sidya

Apologies for my late reply, and i'm sorry to hear about your health too! Please don't worry about the wait, and I hope you are feeling better soon. also, thank you so much for this lovely art of these OCs!!
@Sidya

Apologies for my late reply, and i'm sorry to hear about your health too! Please don't worry about the wait, and I hope you are feeling better soon. also, thank you so much for this lovely art of these OCs!!
kJ7P36i.png 899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.pngKDzH3q9.png
[center] [size=5]Thank you for your patience![/size] I feel much better lately than in recent months, my treatment is having more effect, so I intend to be more active. I apologize to all those who are waiting for their arts, I promise that they will all be finished and sent as soon as possible! I took advantage of the new method of creating a pinglist, so if anyone feels like it they can boldly join it! Gonna delete the old list soon [pinglist=5970] @Sashathebrave @Arazamatazza @gray @Kalciferous @dreadlord @Bashett @findingpears @3idolon @RaisingCain @silvercats2 @KyuuBird @Delotha @WolfCrystal @CascadingCosmos @MushroomEmpress @Wyldangel @Ac3Kat17 @Mandee @Nawtilus @Amo @UZaaki9 @jayquills @Cryptidove @Etheryn @Ottoman @Fellefan @CerberusGuard @gothicpen I don't come empty handed and also finished the artwork for @Etheryn! I really enjoyed drawing her armor <3 [url=https://i.ibb.co/d4Swccr/Changmian.png][img]https://i.ibb.co/d4Swccr/Changmian.png[/img][/url]

Thank you for your patience!

I feel much better lately than in recent months, my treatment is having more effect, so I intend to be more active. I apologize to all those who are waiting for their arts, I promise that they will all be finished and sent as soon as possible!

I took advantage of the new method of creating a pinglist, so if anyone feels like it they can boldly join it! Gonna delete the old list soon

@Sashathebrave @Arazamatazza @gray @Kalciferous @dreadlord
@Bashett @findingpears @3idolon @RaisingCain @silvercats2 @KyuuBird @Delotha @WolfCrystal @CascadingCosmos @MushroomEmpress @Wyldangel @Ac3Kat17 @Mandee @Nawtilus @Amo @UZaaki9 @jayquills @Cryptidove @Etheryn @Ottoman @Fellefan @CerberusGuard @gothicpen

I don't come empty handed and also finished the artwork for @Etheryn! I really enjoyed drawing her armor <3

Changmian.png
mMIe8Vj.png

Kagerou he/him, fr+9

Art shop
Adopt Shop
My fiancée Art Shop
Accent Shop
i45651X.png
Thank you for keeping us updated; I hope your health continues to improve!!

I've been there before so totally understand!
Thank you for keeping us updated; I hope your health continues to improve!!

I've been there before so totally understand!
Candles, Pandas, Oh My! (A niche little hatchery)
Thank you for keeping us updated and hope your health continues to improve. ^^

Thank you for keeping us updated and hope your health continues to improve. ^^

lSyxazy.png
FMoJ9vk.png
xKIpW2A.png
G8AyR6r.png
[center] Thank you for your patience @Nyght! Your Seth is finished, I hope you like how he came out! <3 [url=https://i.ibb.co/k0xkvQG/Seth-Shoggoth.png][img]https://i.ibb.co/k0xkvQG/Seth-Shoggoth.png[/img][/url]

Thank you for your patience @Nyght!
Your Seth is finished, I hope you like how he came out! <3

Seth-Shoggoth.png
mMIe8Vj.png

Kagerou he/him, fr+9

Art shop
Adopt Shop
My fiancée Art Shop
Accent Shop
i45651X.png
Holy CRAP, @Sidya - this turned out AMAZING! I. I wish I could word better, because this is just

my gosh

Thank you thank you thank you!

THE DETAILS AAAH <3
Holy CRAP, @Sidya - this turned out AMAZING! I. I wish I could word better, because this is just

my gosh

Thank you thank you thank you!

THE DETAILS AAAH <3
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36