Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What's The Dumbest Question..
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Silverwolf123

Banned from all Hospitals, don't send her back xD
@Silverwolf123

Banned from all Hospitals, don't send her back xD
‘Is cereal… soup?!’

-my friends, questioning reality
‘Is cereal… soup?!’

-my friends, questioning reality
ccG5mjK.png
@HalfMoons

Follow up question, is Spaghetti-O's cereal then
@HalfMoons

Follow up question, is Spaghetti-O's cereal then
A few I've heard of are "What do anteaters eat?" and "What's the number for 911?".

The dumbest I myself have (almost) asked is during my final year of bandcamp right before senior year of high school, I was a bit delirious due to how hot and sunny it was, and the physical exhaustion of marching around with a trombone. I near asked the band director to "turn the clouds back on" before I realized how stupid it was!
A few I've heard of are "What do anteaters eat?" and "What's the number for 911?".

The dumbest I myself have (almost) asked is during my final year of bandcamp right before senior year of high school, I was a bit delirious due to how hot and sunny it was, and the physical exhaustion of marching around with a trombone. I near asked the band director to "turn the clouds back on" before I realized how stupid it was!
KNiDL_Star_Rod_sprite.png 7nrEOpT.png
bYt72YT.png
Zn1clbn.png
9vwqdfK.png
tyEuRXe.png
9R2Unq1.png
CeZAyqc.png
lA1sWNh.png
Collector of gen 1 aethers, imperial enjoyer, old dragon admirer, sprite/nymph adorer
KNiDL_Star_Rod_icon.png
@HydraSplatling

I feel like those are those most commonly asked dumb questions.

And relatable! I did band camp and I was ready for somebody to turn the sun off. I want my dang water break, Man.
@HydraSplatling

I feel like those are those most commonly asked dumb questions.

And relatable! I did band camp and I was ready for somebody to turn the sun off. I want my dang water break, Man.
One time when I was a lot younger my mom told me that my birthday was going to be on Friday, so I, because I was apparently obsessed with anything unlucky, replied: “Oh! Is it going to be Friday the thirteenth?”

…my birthday is on the eighteenth (‘:
One time when I was a lot younger my mom told me that my birthday was going to be on Friday, so I, because I was apparently obsessed with anything unlucky, replied: “Oh! Is it going to be Friday the thirteenth?”

…my birthday is on the eighteenth (‘:
@Mewtax

Kids are always so dumb :')
@Mewtax

Kids are always so dumb :')
Maybe not dumb

But it was kinda painful to hear a classmate ask:
"If there are two recessive genes do they become dominant [genes]?"
Maybe not dumb

But it was kinda painful to hear a classmate ask:
"If there are two recessive genes do they become dominant [genes]?"
tumblr_inline_nzzpbdkauA1tgoz4u_500.gif
@BeeFuzz

No, that's a dumb question.
They're called recessive for a reason ;m;
@BeeFuzz

No, that's a dumb question.
They're called recessive for a reason ;m;
I had a friend of mine ask the most stupidest questions before an important test. I would tell myself "she is nervous maybe she just forgot" so I helped her.
Her questions:
"2^3 is 6 right?"

One time she went to the teacher, straight ahead NO HESITATION, and asked 3 hours before our biology exam: "What does recessive mean"
I had a friend of mine ask the most stupidest questions before an important test. I would tell myself "she is nervous maybe she just forgot" so I helped her.
Her questions:
"2^3 is 6 right?"

One time she went to the teacher, straight ahead NO HESITATION, and asked 3 hours before our biology exam: "What does recessive mean"
Pe5iIc9.pngDHsCMJx.png
1 2 3 4 5 6