Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What's The Dumbest Question..
1 2 3 4 5 6
What's the dumbest question you've:
- Heard
- Thought Of
Or
- Said
What's the dumbest question you've:
- Heard
- Thought Of
Or
- Said
Ok, so I have an excuse for this one — I was high on pain meds and had just been hallucinating the time tunnels from the Mr. Peabody and Sherman movie. When I came to, I looked my doctor dead in the eyes and asked, ”are you real?”
Ok, so I have an excuse for this one — I was high on pain meds and had just been hallucinating the time tunnels from the Mr. Peabody and Sherman movie. When I came to, I looked my doctor dead in the eyes and asked, ”are you real?”
fc4zvun.png
tqGkHih.png
vK3lNF1.png
ZhnO9yr.png
That is a valid excuse. I bet your doctor was freaked out or maybe this was is a common occurrence to them :')
That is a valid excuse. I bet your doctor was freaked out or maybe this was is a common occurrence to them :')
"Why did it suddenly become dark?", I asked on a bright, sunny day that, for the briefest of moments, wasn't so sunny anymore before returning to normal.

Newsflash: Clouds exist.
"Why did it suddenly become dark?", I asked on a bright, sunny day that, for the briefest of moments, wasn't so sunny anymore before returning to normal.

Newsflash: Clouds exist.
Me when daylights savings happens
Me when daylights savings happens
“Can male cats get pregnant?” — my mom, after I told her that male seahorses get pregnant
“Can male cats get pregnant?” — my mom, after I told her that male seahorses get pregnant
6nI5sr3.png Arcane-Network.png
I feel like Mom's are always asking somewhat dumb questions, but hey we all make mistakes :'))
I feel like Mom's are always asking somewhat dumb questions, but hey we all make mistakes :'))
Me and a few of my friends once got into an hour long discussion because one of my friends found a can labeled "meatless, beanless, vegan chili" so we started debating "what makes chili chili?"

We never decided on an answer.
Me and a few of my friends once got into an hour long discussion because one of my friends found a can labeled "meatless, beanless, vegan chili" so we started debating "what makes chili chili?"

We never decided on an answer.
6Wa6tbA.png WKtl2lb.pngvRLqVto.png
Dumb debates are the best debates, change my mind!
Dumb debates are the best debates, change my mind!
Stupidest question I ever heard was a friend of a friend when I was over at their house, genuinely asking me if wolves were real
Stupidest question I ever heard was a friend of a friend when I was over at their house, genuinely asking me if wolves were real
zVzI8uZ.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6