Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Bonding with familiars…
1 2 3 4
I was just wonder do you normally bond with all your familiars? I used to but now I have over 400 familiars and it’s become quite the chore. Since NotN is coming soon I plan to bond with all my familiars again… got to get all those chests for all those eggs…

So I was wonder what most people do? Especially those with even more familiars than me!
I was just wonder do you normally bond with all your familiars? I used to but now I have over 400 familiars and it’s become quite the chore. Since NotN is coming soon I plan to bond with all my familiars again… got to get all those chests for all those eggs…

So I was wonder what most people do? Especially those with even more familiars than me!
jellyfishspace.gif .
7UXlQKU.gif
OPS7bfK.png
BTRr72z.png
NOP5viO.png
mqW8lnj.png
Hello! im Jellyinspace
you can call me Jelly or Jellyfish.

Reminder to drink some water!
Skin: Curse the Night
^i made this^
get it here
[/url]
It already feels too time-consuming to bond with my familiars attached to dragons... There's no way I'd bond with them all. I'd go crazy if I tried.
It already feels too time-consuming to bond with my familiars attached to dragons... There's no way I'd bond with them all. I'd go crazy if I tried.
Do you have too many excess hibden items? Join the Hibernal Den gifting thread and help less fortunate people out! And get helped out too in the process!
I do bond them all!
I do bond them all!
unknown.png
Yeah lol. I bond for festivals and for all notn. I put on something to watch and do the two-window/three click method and it takes between 35-45 minutes for all of them depending on site speed that day.
Yeah lol. I bond for festivals and for all notn. I put on something to watch and do the two-window/three click method and it takes between 35-45 minutes for all of them depending on site speed that day.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
@retrodetective two-window/three click method? this is the first i have heard of this, could you explain how to do it?
never mind, someone else answered, thanks for letting me know this existed tho :>
@retrodetective two-window/three click method? this is the first i have heard of this, could you explain how to do it?
never mind, someone else answered, thanks for letting me know this existed tho :>
jellyfishspace.gif .
7UXlQKU.gif
OPS7bfK.png
BTRr72z.png
NOP5viO.png
mqW8lnj.png
Hello! im Jellyinspace

^i made this^
get it here
[/url]
I bond with all of them when they give a resource I want - so usually one or two days for fests if I'm low on currency, and sometimes during micro-holidays or things like Warriors Way. With NotN coming up, I'll be begrudgingly bonding with all of them every single day.

If there isn't a bonus resource, I just bond with the familiars that are attached to dragons in my main lair.
I bond with all of them when they give a resource I want - so usually one or two days for fests if I'm low on currency, and sometimes during micro-holidays or things like Warriors Way. With NotN coming up, I'll be begrudgingly bonding with all of them every single day.

If there isn't a bonus resource, I just bond with the familiars that are attached to dragons in my main lair.
SFixrnH.pngIeBhKII.png Tf2WhDq.pngnJ9aapY.png
The Two Window method, for those wondering:
1) on desktop, have two windows open side-by-side, at half of your screen width or less, whatever works for you
2) in window A you will have your dragon's page open. in window B you will have the choose familiar tab for that same dragon
3) in window B, filter by Bond Status > Not Bonded Today
4) in window A, click the bond button. Do not click "okay" on the pop up.
5) in window B, select the next familiar to bond with
6) click "okay" on window A. The page will reload, allowing you to bond with the new familiar immediately
7) repeat steps 4 thru 6 until you're out of familiars
8) profit
The Two Window method, for those wondering:
1) on desktop, have two windows open side-by-side, at half of your screen width or less, whatever works for you
2) in window A you will have your dragon's page open. in window B you will have the choose familiar tab for that same dragon
3) in window B, filter by Bond Status > Not Bonded Today
4) in window A, click the bond button. Do not click "okay" on the pop up.
5) in window B, select the next familiar to bond with
6) click "okay" on window A. The page will reload, allowing you to bond with the new familiar immediately
7) repeat steps 4 thru 6 until you're out of familiars
8) profit
tumblr_ojt1mcNhC71rc2695o1_400.pngbonsai_wip_tadabam_by_auricolor-dadxgzt.png
@genocidejelly
Here!
@genocidejelly
Here!
@tambadabam @IWasReadingThat TY! i forsome reason did not even know there was a "not bonded today filter... i have been doing this the hard way for some reason :V anyway, you get a cookie [emoji=birthday cake size=1]
@tambadabam @IWasReadingThat TY! i forsome reason did not even know there was a "not bonded today filter... i have been doing this the hard way for some reason :V

anyway, you get a cookie
jellyfishspace.gif .
7UXlQKU.gif
OPS7bfK.png
BTRr72z.png
NOP5viO.png
mqW8lnj.png
Hello! im Jellyinspace

^i made this^
get it here
[/url]
@genocidejelly yeah there's a guide around here somewhere, but essentially you can use two windows side by side, one on your dragon's page, one on the choose familiar screen (you can also use a computer/phone/tablet combo of your choice), set the bond status to not bonded today, click bond on the familiar, click the next familiar on the choose familiar screen, then click close on the bonded familiar to auto refresh the page to the next familiar.

If you position it right, you save your wrist as well as a few extra clicks.

I have less than 20 familiars to awaken but it's much faster than coli grinding for festival currency and I get like 54kt doing it so.

Edit: LOL was ninja'd like twice hunting for the guide but there u go lol
@genocidejelly yeah there's a guide around here somewhere, but essentially you can use two windows side by side, one on your dragon's page, one on the choose familiar screen (you can also use a computer/phone/tablet combo of your choice), set the bond status to not bonded today, click bond on the familiar, click the next familiar on the choose familiar screen, then click close on the bonded familiar to auto refresh the page to the next familiar.

If you position it right, you save your wrist as well as a few extra clicks.

I have less than 20 familiars to awaken but it's much faster than coli grinding for festival currency and I get like 54kt doing it so.

Edit: LOL was ninja'd like twice hunting for the guide but there u go lol
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
1 2 3 4