Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ___G.A.S.P. v2.5___
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 63 64
@Mimas @qunaari @spacecat
Your entries have been removed!

@hexcel Removed all breeds from your entry except Aether M&F, Auraboa M&F, Wildclaw M, Spiral M&F, and Coatl M&F!
@Mimas @qunaari @spacecat
Your entries have been removed!

@hexcel Removed all breeds from your entry except Aether M&F, Auraboa M&F, Wildclaw M, Spiral M&F, and Coatl M&F!
___i________tFq54vi.png
4sqjku3.png

Dydo || FR + 3 || Avatar

4sqjku3.png
IthIIIB.png
Is there a way to not be pinged for UMA sales? As in ones being sold after they've already been made and usually by a person who isn't the creator?
Is there a way to not be pinged for UMA sales? As in ones being sold after they've already been made and usually by a person who isn't the creator?
wc_museum_fishies.png
Jd88XNq.png
JvUa9ma.png
CISPrku.png6Fjd4rG.png
mtHAEL4.png
cZONpfv.png
YMPbu9R.png
wc_museum_fishspine.png
Please delete my entry
Please delete my entry
please delete my entry!
please delete my entry!
please delete my entry, ty ^^
please delete my entry, ty ^^
CISPrku.png
koH0cYu.png
WmKvrUL.png
MXsk4ah.png
6YousWl.png
1YB0OjO.png
gYW0j5f.png
mlHpBMC.png
clan of sun and bone- exalting lair- lore wip
f6qnJdn.png
@JadedEmperor @glitzy @pedanticism
All removed! ^^

@luddu
Yes, there is. Sales of that type are generally called "resell". I've added "resell" to your do not pings.
@JadedEmperor @glitzy @pedanticism
All removed! ^^

@luddu
Yes, there is. Sales of that type are generally called "resell". I've added "resell" to your do not pings.
jA0Unwf.gif
hi! i submitted another entry so i can be pinged for aura skins/accents/skincents but it hasn't been working. should i delete my entry and redo it?

ty!
hi! i submitted another entry so i can be pinged for aura skins/accents/skincents but it hasn't been working. should i delete my entry and redo it?

ty!
aaiUix2.png | lvNmyEi.png | c7EfJg9.png | QZJjmHg.png
@Sorsciana

I see you have a recent entry under New Breeds M/F. However, those pose tags don't actually actively add you to any pinglists on their own; they merely serve as a marker flag for who wants to get a new breed added on automatically when a new breed is implemented to GASP. We don't continue to re-add new breeds to new entries with New Breeds M/F after the initial update.

I've added Auraboa M/F to your latest entry so you should get Auraboa pings now.

Tangentially, may I ask if you want to be pinged for Auraboa skins/accents that are tagged with "auctions/offers"? That keyword is currently conflicting in your latest entry.

EDIT: If you'd like, I can collate any Auroboa pings you've missed since the mistaken entry was added.
@Sorsciana

I see you have a recent entry under New Breeds M/F. However, those pose tags don't actually actively add you to any pinglists on their own; they merely serve as a marker flag for who wants to get a new breed added on automatically when a new breed is implemented to GASP. We don't continue to re-add new breeds to new entries with New Breeds M/F after the initial update.

I've added Auraboa M/F to your latest entry so you should get Auraboa pings now.

Tangentially, may I ask if you want to be pinged for Auraboa skins/accents that are tagged with "auctions/offers"? That keyword is currently conflicting in your latest entry.

EDIT: If you'd like, I can collate any Auroboa pings you've missed since the mistaken entry was added.
jA0Unwf.gif
i would rather not be pinged for auctions/offers - sorry for the confusion! thank you so much for your help [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1]
i would rather not be pinged for auctions/offers - sorry for the confusion! thank you so much for your help
aaiUix2.png | lvNmyEi.png | c7EfJg9.png | QZJjmHg.png
@Sorsciana

No worries! I've cleaned your latest entry up. Would you like to not be pinged for auctions/offers with all of your older entries as well?
@Sorsciana

No worries! I've cleaned your latest entry up. Would you like to not be pinged for auctions/offers with all of your older entries as well?
jA0Unwf.gif
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 63 64