Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | LF 1x1 Hunger Games/Songbirds&Snakes RP
Hello!

I’m a fairly experienced writer and role-player who prefers to RP over discord. I’ve been daydreaming about a hunger games RP, more along the lines of the new movie/spin-off, where a capitol student mentors a tribute.

My replies are usually at least three to five paragraphs, longer posts for introductions and detailed scenes. I’d like a partner that matches energy with me! Let’s be excited about our characters and gush about plot ideas. I’m also a big fan of complex character relationships (drama) and romance, so if you like that too, we’ll get along.

18+ please, I’m an adult and only wish to interact with other adults for numerous reasons. Sorry!
Hello!

I’m a fairly experienced writer and role-player who prefers to RP over discord. I’ve been daydreaming about a hunger games RP, more along the lines of the new movie/spin-off, where a capitol student mentors a tribute.

My replies are usually at least three to five paragraphs, longer posts for introductions and detailed scenes. I’d like a partner that matches energy with me! Let’s be excited about our characters and gush about plot ideas. I’m also a big fan of complex character relationships (drama) and romance, so if you like that too, we’ll get along.

18+ please, I’m an adult and only wish to interact with other adults for numerous reasons. Sorry!
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
Bump~
Bump~
Bump!
Bump!
Never back down never what
Never back down never what
@DetectivePopcorn

I haven't read songbirds and snakes yet, but I know the gist of it. I have read the other books and am fairly confident I can rp within the world. Would this work for you?
@DetectivePopcorn

I haven't read songbirds and snakes yet, but I know the gist of it. I have read the other books and am fairly confident I can rp within the world. Would this work for you?
tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif