Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Glory Be a Goddess Discussions
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
@CalliopeVale Burnbright is not a very good cult leader. How sad. [emoji=fae sad size=1] It does make me very very happy to see Adonis being able to be comfortable and chill out and relax and not have to worry so much though! By the eleven but he does deserve it, good lord. (Also Sucar is now a great-grandfather, since I bred Winifred, Kostid's daughter; [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91020177]Serenity[/url] and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91020178]Chivalry[/url]! Yes, Winifred is the one who's still in the Bright Court's clutches, but those two eggs were smuggled out by their father when they were laid. =P)
@CalliopeVale

Burnbright is not a very good cult leader. How sad.

It does make me very very happy to see Adonis being able to be comfortable and chill out and relax and not have to worry so much though! By the eleven but he does deserve it, good lord.

(Also Sucar is now a great-grandfather, since I bred Winifred, Kostid's daughter; Serenity and Chivalry! Yes, Winifred is the one who's still in the Bright Court's clutches, but those two eggs were smuggled out by their father when they were laid. =P)
I went to the pictures tomorrow
And took a front seat at the back
A lady gave me a banana
I ate it and gave it her back
RVCJPrX.png
At first i thought it was a god complex, but now it seems like Burnbright has gone insane.
At first i thought it was a god complex, but now it seems like Burnbright has gone insane.
Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png88744101.png
Oh wow, Burnbright has really gone off the deep end. That's a serious escalation.

Also, I adore Cassandra.
Oh wow, Burnbright has really gone off the deep end. That's a serious escalation.

Also, I adore Cassandra.
good lird
good lird
I went to the pictures tomorrow
And took a front seat at the back
A lady gave me a banana
I ate it and gave it her back
RVCJPrX.png
Oh, i love Cassandra.

Also, I'm very scared and worried for Adonis, though that's nothing new. I'm just very concerned with the way that Burnbright went after Sucar, rather than trying to make sure that Adonis is even closer at her heels. At least his son is still safe and sound in the Sea of a Thousand Currents, and very well-disguised beyond that.

Burnbright really is going too far, though. I hope she ends up getting put to rest quickly, so that she no longer makes everyone else's lives hell too much longer.
Oh, i love Cassandra.

Also, I'm very scared and worried for Adonis, though that's nothing new. I'm just very concerned with the way that Burnbright went after Sucar, rather than trying to make sure that Adonis is even closer at her heels. At least his son is still safe and sound in the Sea of a Thousand Currents, and very well-disguised beyond that.

Burnbright really is going too far, though. I hope she ends up getting put to rest quickly, so that she no longer makes everyone else's lives hell too much longer.
jt3PpxV.png

57IQneR.png
VA1XCHD.png
tumblr_inline_muyatr50kb1r2ctmi.png

7047518a37213b98173b65a97a99bc48af10aa58.png
@CalliopeVale

so I found and bingeread this entire travesty in motion today--what a ride!

I really hope there's a chance to snag one of the descendants...have you considered a lineage thread just to document the babs who have survived and their children? it might be quite entertaining to see the actual breadth of burnbright's failures :3c
@CalliopeVale

so I found and bingeread this entire travesty in motion today--what a ride!

I really hope there's a chance to snag one of the descendants...have you considered a lineage thread just to document the babs who have survived and their children? it might be quite entertaining to see the actual breadth of burnbright's failures :3c
FBljwoz.png "To see a maiden dance around the fire is not so strange;
but fire dances 'round the limbs of this uncommon maid!
Be brave enough to burn and you'll be brave enough to fly;
join your sister Solace as she lights the morning sky!"
@Shadowfire1223 I actually have three of Sucar's kids available now if you'd like one of them - I'll pop them in here. And I have not considered such a thread, but it would be interesting! Just don't feel like managing another lineage registry, honestly, burnout is barely letting me keep up with Sweet Dreams as it is. Anyways, welcome to the train wreck! A ride is definitely one way of putting it. This last leg is going to be a bit more dense than the rest, since I'm having to stuff several long-planned plot points into an unknown number of nests - Psyche's curse, Sucar's attempted exaltation, a few other plans - but a faster pace isn't a bad thing. Though man, did you pick a time to start getting invested. Burnbright is very much going off the deep end, much more than I'd intended her to. Still, I am loving working on this stuff again. It's good to be back. :) [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89636274][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/896363/89636274.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90008861][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/900089/90008861.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90008862][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/900089/90008862.png[/img][/url][/center]
@Shadowfire1223

I actually have three of Sucar's kids available now if you'd like one of them - I'll pop them in here. And I have not considered such a thread, but it would be interesting! Just don't feel like managing another lineage registry, honestly, burnout is barely letting me keep up with Sweet Dreams as it is.

Anyways, welcome to the train wreck! A ride is definitely one way of putting it. This last leg is going to be a bit more dense than the rest, since I'm having to stuff several long-planned plot points into an unknown number of nests - Psyche's curse, Sucar's attempted exaltation, a few other plans - but a faster pace isn't a bad thing. Though man, did you pick a time to start getting invested. Burnbright is very much going off the deep end, much more than I'd intended her to. Still, I am loving working on this stuff again. It's good to be back. :)
89636274.png90008861.png90008862.png
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
@QuillofWonder

The trick in her logic is, Adonis is always her perfect son, and Sucar is always the one causing problems. Now that Adonis is starting to break away, she's latched onto the idea of getting rid of Sucar as something that would 'fix" everything. Of course, now that this has brought the wrath of the clan down on her, she might have to start actually looking at other options... which is never promising for anyone.

Enter Cassandra, born with an understanding of her family's history. There's a reason her disarming line to Burnbright was a quiet, "This is not the path you chose," immediately after Burnbright was rereading her older journal entries. And there's a reason it worked, at least in part. On some level, Burnbright knows this isn't what she wanted. The big question now is, what is she going to do about it, when another daughter is throwing her own ideas in her face?
@QuillofWonder

The trick in her logic is, Adonis is always her perfect son, and Sucar is always the one causing problems. Now that Adonis is starting to break away, she's latched onto the idea of getting rid of Sucar as something that would 'fix" everything. Of course, now that this has brought the wrath of the clan down on her, she might have to start actually looking at other options... which is never promising for anyone.

Enter Cassandra, born with an understanding of her family's history. There's a reason her disarming line to Burnbright was a quiet, "This is not the path you chose," immediately after Burnbright was rereading her older journal entries. And there's a reason it worked, at least in part. On some level, Burnbright knows this isn't what she wanted. The big question now is, what is she going to do about it, when another daughter is throwing her own ideas in her face?
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
Merry Christmas, everyone! Enjoy a little more of Cassandra. I've decided that her children can have basically any fate - they might be given away, they might be sold, they might be exalted, they might be kept. For this nest, as a Christmas present, I'll be giving these four away in here - including goat-eyed Vulra! Just ping me and ask for whichever kid you like. :) Here's to this messed-up family!
Merry Christmas, everyone! Enjoy a little more of Cassandra. I've decided that her children can have basically any fate - they might be given away, they might be sold, they might be exalted, they might be kept. For this nest, as a Christmas present, I'll be giving these four away in here - including goat-eyed Vulra! Just ping me and ask for whichever kid you like. :) Here's to this messed-up family!
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
@CalliopeVale

I'll take Vulra!

I messaged you, but I realized I probably should've pinged.
@CalliopeVale

I'll take Vulra!

I messaged you, but I realized I probably should've pinged.
Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png88744101.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26