Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Glory Be a Goddess Discussions
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 25 26
@GiddyExcitement

Enjoy feeling sad about Adonis, that's gonna stay for a while. (I'm supposed to write about him today and I may or may not actually get there, but trust me, he's still having a crisis.)

Anyways, fun fact! That's the clan of my writing partner, and there's definitely some more going on that Burnbright didn't see. Like which experiments she was helping with. And certain persons of interest who were well aware of her presence. And, perhaps, what her companions were up to in certain moments.

Suffice to say, Burnbright's reputation precedes her. And she has no more sympathy among the mad scientists than she does in Clan Scuridae.
@GiddyExcitement

Enjoy feeling sad about Adonis, that's gonna stay for a while. (I'm supposed to write about him today and I may or may not actually get there, but trust me, he's still having a crisis.)

Anyways, fun fact! That's the clan of my writing partner, and there's definitely some more going on that Burnbright didn't see. Like which experiments she was helping with. And certain persons of interest who were well aware of her presence. And, perhaps, what her companions were up to in certain moments.

Suffice to say, Burnbright's reputation precedes her. And she has no more sympathy among the mad scientists than she does in Clan Scuridae.
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
@CalliopeVale take your time! we know how school can be distracting
@CalliopeVale take your time! we know how school can be distracting
aesq82D.giff54b7fcb7a59201d421ffead40d394df8005beab.png41722454605_fc7ec4942e_o.png
Oh Psyche, you have no idea of those fragile glass walls you live behind....

....and they're starting to show their hairline cracks.
Oh Psyche, you have no idea of those fragile glass walls you live behind....

....and they're starting to show their hairline cracks.
Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png84977690.png
I really ache for Psyche in this latest update.
I really ache for Psyche in this latest update.
@ChaoticFriendzy @Somariel

We're just about to hit the part where everything changes, can you tell? :P But yeah, no, I decided to inflict Emotions on everybody today. Psyche's life has been short, but questioning everything you've ever been taught is always painful and scary. Especially in a system as toxic as this, where Burnbright might be leaving that honeymoon period of having another perfect child.

But yeah! I'm officially off hiatus, and Burnbright gets another entry tomorrow. We're finally hitting the stuff I've been planning for months and months, and I cannot wait to share it with everyone. Almost dead-on 3/4ths of the way to the finish line, let's start letting some assumptions break down hard.
@ChaoticFriendzy @Somariel

We're just about to hit the part where everything changes, can you tell? :P But yeah, no, I decided to inflict Emotions on everybody today. Psyche's life has been short, but questioning everything you've ever been taught is always painful and scary. Especially in a system as toxic as this, where Burnbright might be leaving that honeymoon period of having another perfect child.

But yeah! I'm officially off hiatus, and Burnbright gets another entry tomorrow. We're finally hitting the stuff I've been planning for months and months, and I cannot wait to share it with everyone. Almost dead-on 3/4ths of the way to the finish line, let's start letting some assumptions break down hard.
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
Yey! Congrats on getting back from hiatus!
Yey! Congrats on getting back from hiatus!
@ChaoticFriendzy

Thanks! I'm coming back swinging, I'll say that much, even if I am getting hit with delays for entirely separate reasons. (Stupid life challenges.) Did the planning today for some important off-screen events that'll become a lot more on-screen soon. Oh, I can't wait to finally hear from the boys again - they really got the short end of the stick with the hiatus.
@ChaoticFriendzy

Thanks! I'm coming back swinging, I'll say that much, even if I am getting hit with delays for entirely separate reasons. (Stupid life challenges.) Did the planning today for some important off-screen events that'll become a lot more on-screen soon. Oh, I can't wait to finally hear from the boys again - they really got the short end of the stick with the hiatus.
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
Oh man, she angry.

Somewhat humorous though. Burnbright cannot tell what's 5 feet in front of her.
Oh man, she angry.

Somewhat humorous though. Burnbright cannot tell what's 5 feet in front of her.
@ChaoticFriendzy

She angry indeed. One might even say she's getting a bit mad.

But ye - Burnbright has been "deceived" by her children, and Adonis actually did hide something pretty significant for several months, but all Psyche did was go, "I thought you said this is how the world works," a couple of times. Psyche is doing her best to be honest with these beliefs, to understand them as they were presented to her - but it's inconvenient to Burnbright, and thus it doesn't count, obviously. She feels this should be obvious. Psyche, on the other hand, thinks ideological principles should always count. There's a little conflict there.
@ChaoticFriendzy

She angry indeed. One might even say she's getting a bit mad.

But ye - Burnbright has been "deceived" by her children, and Adonis actually did hide something pretty significant for several months, but all Psyche did was go, "I thought you said this is how the world works," a couple of times. Psyche is doing her best to be honest with these beliefs, to understand them as they were presented to her - but it's inconvenient to Burnbright, and thus it doesn't count, obviously. She feels this should be obvious. Psyche, on the other hand, thinks ideological principles should always count. There's a little conflict there.
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
I feel like mayhaps this curse is a blessing, Psyche for all she’s going through won’t have to have children sent to war if she can’t have them, which is better than her brothers can say at the moment, honesty I’m quite scared for Adonis’s twin sons who stayed home, I’m worried Burnbright will send them off as punishment
I feel like mayhaps this curse is a blessing, Psyche for all she’s going through won’t have to have children sent to war if she can’t have them, which is better than her brothers can say at the moment, honesty I’m quite scared for Adonis’s twin sons who stayed home, I’m worried Burnbright will send them off as punishment
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 25 26