Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 695 696 697 698 699 ... 709 710
i would love it if one of the new recolors available at joxar's for prismatic tokens would be halo recolors! i know i'm not the only person who's a huge fan of them/a big appreciator of angel aesthetics, and i think it could be super fun.
i would love it if one of the new recolors available at joxar's for prismatic tokens would be halo recolors! i know i'm not the only person who's a huge fan of them/a big appreciator of angel aesthetics, and i think it could be super fun.
sEBxtxA.png he/him/his sEBxtxA.png

pwyw lore/poetry
wishlist
Id love a bow and arrow apparel piece! i know there’s the love struck bows but they’re just very huge and clunky. which is great for certain ones of course, but a more realistic one to match the crossbow would be great
Id love a bow and arrow apparel piece! i know there’s the love struck bows but they’re just very huge and clunky. which is great for certain ones of course, but a more realistic one to match the crossbow would be great
zVzI8uZ.jpg
[quote name="izzwizzz" date="2023-12-14 05:10:44" ] Id love a bow and arrow apparel piece! i know there’s the love struck bows but they’re just very huge and clunky. which is great for certain ones of course, but a more realistic one to match the crossbow would be great [/quote] 100% agree with this, the bows are enormous and unfortunately don't really come in any neutral colours. There's pink, there's (dark) pink, there's greenish black and soft blue. I would really love to have bows and arrows outside of the quiver but these I just can't use
izzwizzz wrote on 2023-12-14 05:10:44:

100% agree with this, the bows are enormous and unfortunately don't really come in any neutral colours. There's pink, there's (dark) pink, there's greenish black and soft blue. I would really love to have bows and arrows outside of the quiver but these I just can't use
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Contacts!! I don't know if it's already been suggested, so ignore this if it has.
It would be nice to have something that can cosmetically change a dragons eye color to resemble a different flight without actually changing flights or the dragon's element!
My thought is it can be worn like any apparel item, and can't change the dragons eye rarity, only the color. There should also be non-flight related colors just for fun!
And since you can't trade or sell dragons wearing apparel that should prevent anyone from scamming...
I have several projects that can benefit from this and I know I'm not the only one.

Secondly, shutter shades!
I know I'm about a decade late on this one, but I love the sillier apparel items so much!!
Contacts!! I don't know if it's already been suggested, so ignore this if it has.
It would be nice to have something that can cosmetically change a dragons eye color to resemble a different flight without actually changing flights or the dragon's element!
My thought is it can be worn like any apparel item, and can't change the dragons eye rarity, only the color. There should also be non-flight related colors just for fun!
And since you can't trade or sell dragons wearing apparel that should prevent anyone from scamming...
I have several projects that can benefit from this and I know I'm not the only one.

Secondly, shutter shades!
I know I'm about a decade late on this one, but I love the sillier apparel items so much!!
So we got chickens! I love them. But I was wondering... Can we get some waterfowl too? Some geese, ducks. Maybe a swan?

I mainly would like a goose for my dergs.
So we got chickens! I love them. But I was wondering... Can we get some waterfowl too? Some geese, ducks. Maybe a swan?

Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
[quote name="Halszkaraptor" date="2023-12-14 12:39:45" ] So we got chickens! I love them. But I was wondering... Can we get some waterfowl too? Some geese, ducks. Maybe a swan? I mainly would like a goose for my dergs. [/quote] I'D LOVE DUCKS
Halszkaraptor wrote on 2023-12-14 12:39:45:

I'D LOVE DUCKS
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I'd really like brooches/pins in varying designs!
I'd really like brooches/pins in varying designs!
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
I’d love to see a recolor of the aviator set the color of the coat of the Whimsical Ensemble familiar
I’d love to see a recolor of the aviator set the color of the coat of the Whimsical Ensemble familiar

In your heart and your spirit
Let the breezes surround you
Lift up your voice then and
Sing with the wind
________________ V8Rzx4h.png
More cats
More cats
LEpJMnn.png
J8QoPxT.png
CtM8cLF.png tqGkHih.png
5DjYECS.png
[quote name="blossombranch" date="2023-12-17 13:18:54" ] I’d love to see a recolor of the aviator set the color of the coat of the Whimsical Ensemble familiar [/quote] came here to suggest just this bc i made an edit of it [img]https://i.ibb.co/NsyvJTX/image.png[/img] name it violet aviator set or something
blossombranch wrote on 2023-12-17 13:18:54:
came here to suggest just this bc i made an edit of it
image.png
name it violet aviator set or something
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
1 2 ... 695 696 697 698 699 ... 709 710