Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ★[e.a.s] M WC Tattoos, M Imp Lace
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 52 53
@Scientist

Woops! Skimmed the page for a previewer but must have missed it.
My apologies! Thanks for previewing for me!
@Scientist

Woops! Skimmed the page for a previewer but must have missed it.
My apologies! Thanks for previewing for me!
up we go
up we go
@Scientist [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/50594/5059365_350.png[/img] Could I get a preview of the gold feathers on my boy Raiden?
@Scientist
5059365_350.png
Could I get a preview of the gold feathers on my boy Raiden?
FfQMoPm.jpg
@BriarBones Here you are! Unfortunately, I don't have any more copies of it, but I can put you up for reprint interest if you would like. And if you need more previews, there's an auto-previewer at the top of the first post C:

ymQKHDL.png
@BriarBones Here you are! Unfortunately, I don't have any more copies of it, but I can put you up for reprint interest if you would like. And if you need more previews, there's an auto-previewer at the top of the first post C:

ymQKHDL.png
@Scientist Can I be put on your general pinglist, please?

Also commenting here so I remember to come back and preview some of my dragons later; your accents are gorgeous! C:
@Scientist Can I be put on your general pinglist, please?

Also commenting here so I remember to come back and preview some of my dragons later; your accents are gorgeous! C:
XZljjSy.gif
@Brightwinged Absolutely, thank you!

General announcement: I'm going to take a break with accents since I've been overloaded with commissions and such, so that I can do some original artwork of my own. The Snowfeathers and Pearl Strings are being planned for 10 copy releases after the end of the festival.
@Brightwinged Absolutely, thank you!

General announcement: I'm going to take a break with accents since I've been overloaded with commissions and such, so that I can do some original artwork of my own. The Snowfeathers and Pearl Strings are being planned for 10 copy releases after the end of the festival.
@Scientist Are those after-the-festival skins going to be released onto the AH? If not, could you ping me when you've got them for sale? I'm interested in Snowfeathers, it's so pretty.
@Scientist Are those after-the-festival skins going to be released onto the AH? If not, could you ping me when you've got them for sale? I'm interested in Snowfeathers, it's so pretty.
@Starcrasher aargh, I forgot to update this! DR0ID was a limited 10 copy release which, if enough interest is generated, may have 15 or 20 copies. Snowfeathers is going to be printed soon as a regular release C:
@Starcrasher aargh, I forgot to update this! DR0ID was a limited 10 copy release which, if enough interest is generated, may have 15 or 20 copies. Snowfeathers is going to be printed soon as a regular release C:
@Flipsides (x2) @Rangiku @Tuberose

Hey guys! It's accent printing time! I'd appreciate if each of you could send in 500g (1kg in your case, Flip) for the Snowfeathers and Pearl Strings accents! Thanks C:
@Flipsides (x2) @Rangiku @Tuberose

Hey guys! It's accent printing time! I'd appreciate if each of you could send in 500g (1kg in your case, Flip) for the Snowfeathers and Pearl Strings accents! Thanks C:
@Scientist
yaaaaaaaasssssss

Payment should be in your inbox now!
@Scientist
yaaaaaaaasssssss

Payment should be in your inbox now!
pixel art adopt of Snowdrop the veilspun, by Ambulocetus

she/her | FR +2
previously Tuberose
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 52 53