Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ★[e.a.s] M WC Tattoos, M Imp Lace
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 52 53
@Scientist Yes, please take me completely off the list. I don't want to take up space for anyone else. :D
@Scientist Yes, please take me completely off the list. I don't want to take up space for anyone else. :D
up
up
@Jazz @Coeurl

honorable mention!! aah!

DR0ID is open for preorders. 600g apiece. Price is a bit higher than usual, but I'm running a one-time 10pack and probably no more.
@Jazz @Coeurl

honorable mention!! aah!

DR0ID is open for preorders. 600g apiece. Price is a bit higher than usual, but I'm running a one-time 10pack and probably no more.
6 copies of Wild Henna Gold are in the AH for 550g each, while 2 copies of Goldfeathers are on also for 550g each.

also @Luciftian, do you still want a Goldfeathers accent? I'm holding one for you still, if you don't want it tell me asap C: thanks!
6 copies of Wild Henna Gold are in the AH for 550g each, while 2 copies of Goldfeathers are on also for 550g each.

also @Luciftian, do you still want a Goldfeathers accent? I'm holding one for you still, if you don't want it tell me asap C: thanks!
@Scientist Thanks for the ping! Bad luck that you weren't chosen, but I'm glad you're still offering it for sale. I'm sending payment over now.
@Scientist Thanks for the ping! Bad luck that you weren't chosen, but I'm glad you're still offering it for sale. I'm sending payment over now.
@Coeurl Thank you! C:
@Coeurl Thank you! C:
@Scientist I think I should probably hold out for now, since I might breed-change Muse eventually. If you do come out with a WC version though, you will get a lot of business from me! :D This accent is really wonderful, I look forward to seeing more of your work!
@Scientist I think I should probably hold out for now, since I might breed-change Muse eventually. If you do come out with a WC version though, you will get a lot of business from me! :D This accent is really wonderful, I look forward to seeing more of your work!
tumblr_n5lbi9fxZX1sg7uswo1_500.png
@Luciftian Got it, thanks for letting me know :D
@Luciftian Got it, thanks for letting me know :D
@Scientist add me to the droid accent
@Scientist add me to the droid accent
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@Niharike Got it. C:
@Niharike Got it. C:
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 52 53