Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Crowe's BBcode Compedium!
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
@LilCajun

self ping so I can look at this later :D
@LilCajun

self ping so I can look at this later :D
Spinel-Vulstal.png5hF3FGk.pngYMPbu9R.pngTourmaline-Vulstal.png
This is a good guide. [b] For others:[/b] There have been two new things - as far as I remember, pull me from the sleeve if I forgot - since this has been updated. These are alt-text for images, and then the commands for pinglists. Alt-text for images gives them descriptions for screen readers to read. You can also see them if you hover over images. The command is the following: [code][img alt="TEXT GOES HERE"]IMG.extension[/img][/code] ----- As for pinglists, they can be created with the given button on top: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/forum/forum-button-pinglists.png[/img] In the creator, you can give it a name and the given emote. You can make it that the subscriber amount can be hidden or not. Let's say I were to create a pinglist for General Discussion called "Underground EDM fans". When a pinglist is created, it comes with its own ID. Let's say its ID was 123456789. If I'd want to create a widget for the pinglist - a way for other users to join it -, I would type the following: [code][pinglist=123456789][/code] If I'd want to ping everyone in that list to a thread post, I would type the following: [code]@pinglist-123456789[/code]
This is a good guide.

For others:
There have been two new things - as far as I remember, pull me from the sleeve if I forgot - since this has been updated. These are alt-text for images, and then the commands for pinglists.

Alt-text for images gives them descriptions for screen readers to read. You can also see them if you hover over images. The command is the following:
Code:
[img alt="TEXT GOES HERE"]IMG.extension[/img]

As for pinglists, they can be created with the given button on top:

forum-button-pinglists.png

In the creator, you can give it a name and the given emote. You can make it that the subscriber amount can be hidden or not. Let's say I were to create a pinglist for General Discussion called "Underground EDM fans".

When a pinglist is created, it comes with its own ID. Let's say its ID was 123456789. If I'd want to create a widget for the pinglist - a way for other users to join it -, I would type the following:
Code:
[pinglist=123456789]

If I'd want to ping everyone in that list to a thread post, I would type the following:
Code:
@pinglist-123456789
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
@Shaydas @CuteLinzar
@Shaydas @CuteLinzar
GbFIqLF.gifUeeT9yF.png9QgprhF.gif
The item code isn't working out for me. I tried putting it in my forum signature, and this is what happened: [img]https://i.imgur.com/qOJkr5S.png[/img] I don't know how to fix it, but didn't save yet.
The item code isn't working out for me. I tried putting it in my forum signature, and this is what happened:

qOJkr5S.png

I don't know how to fix it, but didn't save yet.
yo4X8PV.pngPsfjTx4.png

rM33C9P.png0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
@EldritchCrowe

hope you don't mind but I included this thread here !
@EldritchCrowe

hope you don't mind but I included this thread here !

nvlVFtD.png

r2QANTY.png
@Gubyub what kind of item is it that's not working? like, a skin or apparel? ETA: is it this one? [item=Shackled Book Of Fairytales] [item=50765] if so, then it seems like a legit bug and you should report it to the bug forum.
@Gubyub

what kind of item is it that's not working? like, a skin or apparel?

ETA: is it this one?
Shackled Book of Fairytales

if so, then it seems like a legit bug and you should report it to the bug forum.
2964192.png
120.png

BBCode Resources:
Crowe's Compendium
BBCode Guide
BBCode Fonts
GNU TERRY PRATCHETT
120.png

5893350.png
120.png
@Pendragyn
Yeah it's that one.
@Pendragyn
Yeah it's that one.
yo4X8PV.pngPsfjTx4.png

@Gubyub sorry, forgot to add the code for you to use, it's: [code][item=Shackled Book Of Fairytales] [/code]
@Gubyub

sorry, forgot to add the code for you to use, it's:
Code:
[item=Shackled Book Of Fairytales]

2964192.png
120.png

BBCode Resources:
Crowe's Compendium
BBCode Guide
BBCode Fonts
GNU TERRY PRATCHETT
120.png

5893350.png
120.png
@Pendragyn Thanks for the code. I already posted it on the forum though :/ Edit: Oh wait. I put that in too, and it still didn't work. I tried that before the item code, I think. This is what happened: [img]https://i.imgur.com/W2sS6j2.png[/img]
@Pendragyn

Thanks for the code. I already posted it on the forum though :/

Edit: Oh wait. I put that in too, and it still didn't work. I tried that before the item code, I think.

This is what happened:
W2sS6j2.png
yo4X8PV.pngPsfjTx4.png

Bookmark
Bookmark
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33