Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | MOVED
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 31 32
@Dimness Red is such an interesting suggestion for Kelp Ruler! Reminds me a little bit of algal blooms honestly
@Dimness Red is such an interesting suggestion for Kelp Ruler! Reminds me a little bit of algal blooms honestly
dc43d3a15be72c43c7ed6b02f991535b42bfea6d.png
+0 FR time
skin forum
nest rental
Lonesome Dreams is so pretty! I really love your lining/coloring style :)
Lonesome Dreams is so pretty! I really love your lining/coloring style :)
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
illusory eye reprint mayhaps [emoji=special eyes size=1]
illusory eye reprint mayhaps
i'd love to see sleep well reprinted! it'd fit one of my sky girls so wonderfully!!
i'd love to see sleep well reprinted! it'd fit one of my sky girls so wonderfully!!
enV6nur.png
I'd especially be interested in an Illusory Eye reprint[emoji=four leaf clover size=1] Recolours sound nice as well, a [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?morph=4039485]shamrock[/url] one or radioactive ( as Xenamorph suggested ) sound especially great[emoji=green vial size=1]
I'd especially be interested in an Illusory Eye reprint Recolours sound nice as well, a shamrock one or radioactive ( as Xenamorph suggested ) sound especially great
H9klr6C.png89210346.png82534567.png74482983.png75493948.png
[center]@exp @umbers @Ashirene @MasakiSaphir a bit late but thank you all for your input as well! I'd love to introduce some recolor variants for my skins in the coming weeks! Reprints are guaranteed and in the queue for the time being! :)[/center] ------- [center][Item=accent: flickering ballad][Item=accent: lavender lullaby] As for other news, the Coatl M set is officially approved! I apologize sincerely for the delay, though I'm glad to deliver them now! I have sent you all private auctions with the skins you signed up for, feel free to pick them up whenever you're ready- and let me know if any problems should arise! To those late to the party, [b]Lavender Lullaby[/b] remains for sale off the [u][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/skins?itemname=Accent%3A+Lavender+Lullaby&collapse=1]auction house[/url][/u], and I will consider keeping preorders open for a new run of [b]Flickering Ballad[/b] if more interest comes. Thank you all![/center] [quote]WAVE 1- FLICKERING BALLAD: @Xenamorph @Nekomori @midnightserenade @Rinny @Aviose @seamists @WarriorSong @KiteM @KaichouKai @frostmeri[/quote] [quote]WAVE 1- LAVENDER LULLABY: @Xenamorph @Milim @Rosebrush @KaichouKai @Luluwi[/quote]
@exp @umbers @Ashirene @MasakiSaphir a bit late but thank you all for your input as well! I'd love to introduce some recolor variants for my skins in the coming weeks! Reprints are guaranteed and in the queue for the time being! :)

Accent: Flickering Ballad Accent: Lavender Lullaby

As for other news, the Coatl M set is officially approved! I apologize sincerely for the delay, though I'm glad to deliver them now!

I have sent you all private auctions with the skins you signed up for, feel free to pick them up whenever you're ready- and let me know if any problems should arise!

To those late to the party, Lavender Lullaby remains for sale off the auction house, and I will consider keeping preorders open for a new run of Flickering Ballad if more interest comes. Thank you all!
Quote:
WAVE 1- LAVENDER LULLABY: @Xenamorph @Milim @Rosebrush @KaichouKai @Luluwi
+0 FR time
skin forum
nest rental
Hello! The restock is now complete, and Illusory Eye and Kelp Ruler are now once again available for purchase at the Auction House!

Preorders for potential recolors of the above skins will be next on my list of things to do. I am also looking forward to committing to a reprint of the Skydancer Dreams set after some time has passed if demand follows. Thank you all once again! :)

@ILLUNA's Skin Pinglist

Skin: Illusory Eye ILLUSORY EYE.
850G
>Buy here!<
Skin: Kelp Ruler KELP RULER.
850G
>Buy here!<
Hello! The restock is now complete, and Illusory Eye and Kelp Ruler are now once again available for purchase at the Auction House!

Preorders for potential recolors of the above skins will be next on my list of things to do. I am also looking forward to committing to a reprint of the Skydancer Dreams set after some time has passed if demand follows. Thank you all once again! :)

@ILLUNA's Skin Pinglist

Skin: Illusory Eye ILLUSORY EYE.
850G
>Buy here!<
Skin: Kelp Ruler KELP RULER.
850G
>Buy here!<
+0 FR time
skin forum
nest rental
@ronance sorry I havent sent payment for the coatl umas left, my life has been a bit hectic, do you still have my copies?
@ronance sorry I havent sent payment for the coatl umas left, my life has been a bit hectic, do you still have my copies?
57f56836f988df2a918b59df7a778cd51cc19bbe.png
@KaichouKai of course! The Private Auctions for them should be there :D
@KaichouKai of course! The Private Auctions for them should be there :D
+0 FR time
skin forum
nest rental
oops I must have been blind xD I have... so many PA's rn fhgodhg ty!
oops I must have been blind xD I have... so many PA's rn fhgodhg ty!
57f56836f988df2a918b59df7a778cd51cc19bbe.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 31 32