Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | application for friendship:
1 2
hello. i am [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50467427]slipfast[/url]. i am making this half as an expansion on my 'about me' bit, and half as an application to make some more friends on here. i am a little lonely by nature, and shy, but usually i like talking to people if they give me a little time and patience. i do not have any friends outside of flight rising who play flight rising, and my irl friends are tired of hearing me talk about dragons lol. i do use the forums sometimes, but i've found it difficult to make friends on here. i also find it a little difficult to make friends online in general, i guess. i don't know how to do so, unless it consists of flinging out an armful of my interests & hobbies into the void, as seen here. please consider this my formal application. if you read all of this and want to chat, i love private messages or responses here in the thread! :) okay, getting into the 'about me' bit - bear with me. i have a lot of interests and i love easily, so i love a lot of stuff. there's a high chance that even if i don't share the same interest as you, i've probably heard of it if it's media of some form. my favorite hobbies are music, books, and writing. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ZgUpt6Y.png[/img][/center] music - when i tell people i listen to all kinds and genres of music, they do not believe me, even if they say they do. some genres, i like more than others (most of country, for example, sucks), but i do mean all music. from taylor swift to my chemical romance to raury. this also means i can't list my favorite songs or artists, lol, because i don't have any of those. i could never choose. recently, i've been listening to tom odell's new song 'Black Friday,' and the blue devils. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ZgUpt6Y.png[/img][/center] books - i could not even begin to try and list all my favorite books. i've loved reading from a very early age, and i've gone through quite a lot of books. like music, i read a little of every genre, but my favorites are fantasy and poetry. i won't put anything but the titles of some of my favorite books in these genres below, because otherwise this post would be very, very long. fantasy: [color=transparent]........[/color]- The Tiger's Daughter by K. Arsenault Rivera. [color=transparent]........[/color]- The Poppy War by R. F. Kuang. [color=transparent]........[/color]- The Story of Edgar Sawtelle by David Wroblewski (more of fiction, but god I love it). [color=transparent]........[/color]- Honorable Mentions: Harrowhark the Ninth by Tamsyn Muir & Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin. poetry: [color=transparent]........[/color]- Rilke ((Rainer Maria Rilke's poetry) Edward Snow's translation, although I like Stephen Mitchell's too). [color=transparent]........[/color]- E. E. Cummings. [color=transparent]........[/color]- Autobiography of Red by Anne Carson. [color=transparent]........[/color]- Honorable Mentions: Mary Oliver. (As for philosophy and nonfiction: Lucretius & Jean-Paul Satre, and anything about nature and animals, really). [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ZgUpt6Y.png[/img][/center] TV - i do consume a lot of tv, but i only like/love some of it. [color=transparent]........[/color]- House of the Dragon (i am obsessed with this show). [color=transparent]........[/color]- Arcane (i am obsessed with this show, too). [color=transparent]........[/color]- The Owl House. [color=transparent]........[/color]- Steven Universe. [color=transparent]........[/color]- The 100. [color=transparent]........[/color]- Love, Death, & Robots. [color=transparent]........[/color]- Seinfeld (a classic) [color=transparent]........[/color]- Honorable mention: You (just for Love, i adore Love). [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ZgUpt6Y.png[/img][/center] movies - i was a film student for about three years, and during that time watched movies almost nonstop, so... I've watched a lot of movies. [color=transparent]........[/color]- Wizards (1977). [color=transparent]........[/color]- Studio Ghibli (most if not all of them). My favorite is The Wind Rises. [color=transparent]........[/color]- Interstellar. [color=transparent]........[/color]- Many old Disney/Other animated movies. Sword in the Stone, Treasure Planet, etc. [color=transparent]........[/color]- Spider-Man: No Way Home. [color=transparent]........[/color]- The Spider-Verse movies. [color=transparent]........[/color]- Black Widow (natasha & yelena my pookies). [color=transparent]........[/color]- HTTYD (first two because the third does not exist in my mind). [color=transparent]........[/color]- Whiplash. [color=transparent]........[/color]- Akira. [color=transparent]........[/color]- Honorable mention: William Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet (1996). [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ZgUpt6Y.png[/img][/center] games - i only have a pc and am broke, so this list is small. [color=transparent]........[/color]- Flight Rising (duh). [color=transparent]........[/color]- ClanGen. [color=transparent]........[/color]- Resident Lover (i love miranda). [color=transparent]........[/color]- Ponytown (kind of? i find it a little boring). [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ZgUpt6Y.png[/img][/center] some of my favorite characters - [color=transparent]........[/color]- Alicent Hightower (House of the Dragon). [color=transparent]........[/color]- Jinx (Arcane). [color=transparent]........[/color]- Spider-Man (Tom Holland's, Andrew Garfield's, & Miles Morales). [color=transparent]........[/color]- Harley Quinn (DCU). [color=transparent]........[/color]- Wanda Maximoff, Natasha Romanoff, Yelena Belova (Marvel). [color=transparent]........[/color]- Lexa (The 100). [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ZgUpt6Y.png[/img][/center] More: [color=transparent]........[/color]i write! i'm a writer :) i'm an author and a poet. been doing poetry more recently (like the past five years), but i was writing fantasy for longer. i have a [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3285281/1]free lore thread[/url], there's some little things in there i'm proud of. i haven't put any of my dragons' lore in my bios, though, yet. if you're curious and would like to read a poem. send me a message and i will probably oblige. my favorite authors include Markus Zusak, Anne Carson, K. Arsenault Rivera, and Rilke, Rilke, Rilke. i love Rilke. [color=transparent]........[/color]i love art! i'm not very good at it, and i absolutely suck at digital art (i like using pens, on paper lol), but i really really love it anyways. my favorite artist is Michelangelo and Monet. Van Gogh's a close second but not a lot of his more famous works. my favorite painting is Gaston La Touche's Pardon in Brittany! [color=transparent]........[/color]i love dogs. i have one, she's my angel. i love cats, ofc, though they scare me lwk. i like wolves, maned wolves, shoebills, secretary birds, bearded vultures, common house sparrows, blacktip reef sharks, hares, elephant trunk snakes, hyenas and african wild dogs! [color=transparent]........[/color]i am just about fluent in spanish, which means i can speak and understand portuguese pretty well, italian fairly well, and french okay. i did take a couple years of french in school, but i hated it so retained little. i want to learn arabic in the future, and japanese, but my main love right now is czech! i want to travel to prague someday. I like Beth Cavener, planes, and vinyl records. my favorite holiday is christmas. i wear converse sneakers. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ZgUpt6Y.png[/img][/center] that's all i can think of. i think i wrote too much anyways. <3
hello. i am slipfast. i am making this half as an expansion on my 'about me' bit, and half as an application to make some more friends on here. i am a little lonely by nature, and shy, but usually i like talking to people if they give me a little time and patience. i do not have any friends outside of flight rising who play flight rising, and my irl friends are tired of hearing me talk about dragons lol. i do use the forums sometimes, but i've found it difficult to make friends on here. i also find it a little difficult to make friends online in general, i guess. i don't know how to do so, unless it consists of flinging out an armful of my interests & hobbies into the void, as seen here.

please consider this my formal application. if you read all of this and want to chat, i love private messages or responses here in the thread! :)

okay, getting into the 'about me' bit - bear with me. i have a lot of interests and i love easily, so i love a lot of stuff. there's a high chance that even if i don't share the same interest as you, i've probably heard of it if it's media of some form. my favorite hobbies are music, books, and writing.

ZgUpt6Y.png

music - when i tell people i listen to all kinds and genres of music, they do not believe me, even if they say they do. some genres, i like more than others (most of country, for example, sucks), but i do mean all music. from taylor swift to my chemical romance to raury. this also means i can't list my favorite songs or artists, lol, because i don't have any of those. i could never choose.

recently, i've been listening to tom odell's new song 'Black Friday,' and the blue devils.

ZgUpt6Y.png

books - i could not even begin to try and list all my favorite books. i've loved reading from a very early age, and i've gone through quite a lot of books. like music, i read a little of every genre, but my favorites are fantasy and poetry. i won't put anything but the titles of some of my favorite books in these genres below, because otherwise this post would be very, very long.

fantasy:
........- The Tiger's Daughter by K. Arsenault Rivera.
........- The Poppy War by R. F. Kuang.
........- The Story of Edgar Sawtelle by David Wroblewski (more of fiction, but god I love it).
........- Honorable Mentions: Harrowhark the Ninth by Tamsyn Muir & Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin.

poetry:
........- Rilke ((Rainer Maria Rilke's poetry) Edward Snow's translation, although I like Stephen Mitchell's too).
........- E. E. Cummings.
........- Autobiography of Red by Anne Carson.
........- Honorable Mentions: Mary Oliver.

(As for philosophy and nonfiction: Lucretius & Jean-Paul Satre, and anything about nature and animals, really).

ZgUpt6Y.png

TV - i do consume a lot of tv, but i only like/love some of it.
........- House of the Dragon (i am obsessed with this show).
........- Arcane (i am obsessed with this show, too).
........- The Owl House.
........- Steven Universe.
........- The 100.
........- Love, Death, & Robots.
........- Seinfeld (a classic)
........- Honorable mention: You (just for Love, i adore Love).

ZgUpt6Y.png

movies - i was a film student for about three years, and during that time watched movies almost nonstop, so... I've watched a lot of movies.
........- Wizards (1977).
........- Studio Ghibli (most if not all of them). My favorite is The Wind Rises.
........- Interstellar.
........- Many old Disney/Other animated movies. Sword in the Stone, Treasure Planet, etc.
........- Spider-Man: No Way Home.
........- The Spider-Verse movies.
........- Black Widow (natasha & yelena my pookies).
........- HTTYD (first two because the third does not exist in my mind).
........- Whiplash.
........- Akira.
........- Honorable mention: William Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet (1996).

ZgUpt6Y.png

games - i only have a pc and am broke, so this list is small.
........- Flight Rising (duh).
........- ClanGen.
........- Resident Lover (i love miranda).
........- Ponytown (kind of? i find it a little boring).

ZgUpt6Y.png

some of my favorite characters -
........- Alicent Hightower (House of the Dragon).
........- Jinx (Arcane).
........- Spider-Man (Tom Holland's, Andrew Garfield's, & Miles Morales).
........- Harley Quinn (DCU).
........- Wanda Maximoff, Natasha Romanoff, Yelena Belova (Marvel).
........- Lexa (The 100).

ZgUpt6Y.png

More:

........i write! i'm a writer :) i'm an author and a poet. been doing poetry more recently (like the past five years), but i was writing fantasy for longer. i have a free lore thread, there's some little things in there i'm proud of. i haven't put any of my dragons' lore in my bios, though, yet. if you're curious and would like to read a poem. send me a message and i will probably oblige. my favorite authors include Markus Zusak, Anne Carson, K. Arsenault Rivera, and Rilke, Rilke, Rilke. i love Rilke.

........i love art! i'm not very good at it, and i absolutely suck at digital art (i like using pens, on paper lol), but i really really love it anyways. my favorite artist is Michelangelo and Monet. Van Gogh's a close second but not a lot of his more famous works. my favorite painting is Gaston La Touche's Pardon in Brittany!

........i love dogs. i have one, she's my angel. i love cats, ofc, though they scare me lwk. i like wolves, maned wolves, shoebills, secretary birds, bearded vultures, common house sparrows, blacktip reef sharks, hares, elephant trunk snakes, hyenas and african wild dogs!

........i am just about fluent in spanish, which means i can speak and understand portuguese pretty well, italian fairly well, and french okay. i did take a couple years of french in school, but i hated it so retained little. i want to learn arabic in the future, and japanese, but my main love right now is czech! i want to travel to prague someday. I like Beth Cavener, planes, and vinyl records. my favorite holiday is christmas. i wear converse sneakers.

ZgUpt6Y.png

that's all i can think of. i think i wrote too much anyways. <3
tumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.png ...

hi, i'm slipfast :)

and this is alicent
............................................................................................

SVKYjFc.gif
hey, i see you got 169 dragons after all! err. hello. i recognize you from another thread. you seem pretty cool. i ended up sending you a friend rq before reading your full about me that you don't like them. sorry, you can ignore that if you want.

i relate on that music taste though. just finished making a banner for my profile with the sleep token symbol on it because i've been into their stuff a lot recently and for some reason that meant i had to teach myself pixel art? also, my favorite ghibli movie is kiki's delivery service, and i agree that the last httyd movie isn't valid and i'm electing to ignore it. it's not often i see someone's favorite movie or tv show list and recognize most of them; i don't tend to watch a lot.

i think it's pretty neat of you to reach out like this. it gets pretty lonely sometimes on a site like this compared to some of the socials i use more regularly because i don't see a lot of people talk about themselves in depth here. maybe i'm just not looking in the right places. i tend to be more of a go and do Things person, but i returned to FR recently after a few years of mostly absence because i was bored on medical leave. i'm kind of hesitant to try and make friends, though, because i'm not sure if i'm going to disappear again when i'm not stuck in bed. the gym is calling my name, and i miss lab work, and when the snow melts i want to get a sports bike. i end up being difficult to find when i have stuff to do.

anyway, i hope you find what you're looking for!
hey, i see you got 169 dragons after all! err. hello. i recognize you from another thread. you seem pretty cool. i ended up sending you a friend rq before reading your full about me that you don't like them. sorry, you can ignore that if you want.

i relate on that music taste though. just finished making a banner for my profile with the sleep token symbol on it because i've been into their stuff a lot recently and for some reason that meant i had to teach myself pixel art? also, my favorite ghibli movie is kiki's delivery service, and i agree that the last httyd movie isn't valid and i'm electing to ignore it. it's not often i see someone's favorite movie or tv show list and recognize most of them; i don't tend to watch a lot.

i think it's pretty neat of you to reach out like this. it gets pretty lonely sometimes on a site like this compared to some of the socials i use more regularly because i don't see a lot of people talk about themselves in depth here. maybe i'm just not looking in the right places. i tend to be more of a go and do Things person, but i returned to FR recently after a few years of mostly absence because i was bored on medical leave. i'm kind of hesitant to try and make friends, though, because i'm not sure if i'm going to disappear again when i'm not stuck in bed. the gym is calling my name, and i miss lab work, and when the snow melts i want to get a sports bike. i end up being difficult to find when i have stuff to do.

anyway, i hope you find what you're looking for!
_ uJUjYix.png
welcome to
my kitchen__

· delta | 23
· he/him
· fr time +1

if you can see this, i'm using this text to right align my next colu-
mn lol
WBsJuD1.png
@DeltaNegative LOL IK WHAT THREAD YOU'RE TALKING ABOUTTTT

i don't mind the friend request because now we have interacted! no problem :)
i have heard of sleep token and i think i might have one of their songs but i don't know a ton about them! that's extremely real i also feel like at least once a week on this site i get the urge to make pixel art. i loveeeee kiki's delivery service i watch it whenever i'm stuck in a writer's block! and i do tend to watch a lot lol so i'm not suprised.

thank you. also thanks for replying! i kind of expected to see 0 when i came back to the site today. i agree that it gets lonely i feel like either you come to flight rising with friends already or you have, like, three after ten years. i am half a go and do things person and half an i love my room person so i do sort of understand. a sports bike sounds really really cool i've always wanted to learn how to ride one.
@DeltaNegative LOL IK WHAT THREAD YOU'RE TALKING ABOUTTTT

i don't mind the friend request because now we have interacted! no problem :)
i have heard of sleep token and i think i might have one of their songs but i don't know a ton about them! that's extremely real i also feel like at least once a week on this site i get the urge to make pixel art. i loveeeee kiki's delivery service i watch it whenever i'm stuck in a writer's block! and i do tend to watch a lot lol so i'm not suprised.

thank you. also thanks for replying! i kind of expected to see 0 when i came back to the site today. i agree that it gets lonely i feel like either you come to flight rising with friends already or you have, like, three after ten years. i am half a go and do things person and half an i love my room person so i do sort of understand. a sports bike sounds really really cool i've always wanted to learn how to ride one.

and this is alicent
............................................................................................

SVKYjFc.gif
@Slipfast Hello! Your thread has been moved to the Introduction forum. FR Discussion is for talking about FR related topics.
@Slipfast Hello! Your thread has been moved to the Introduction forum. FR Discussion is for talking about FR related topics.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Oooh, thank you for the reading recommendations! Atm I'm swamped irl (Idk how I would study, work 2 jobs, maintain friendships/social obligations and still have hobbies if I start friendships online too, so atm I'm choosing not to do too involved activities), but when I have some space in life I'll gladly take you up on your offer: you seem like a fun person to hang out with!
Oooh, thank you for the reading recommendations! Atm I'm swamped irl (Idk how I would study, work 2 jobs, maintain friendships/social obligations and still have hobbies if I start friendships online too, so atm I'm choosing not to do too involved activities), but when I have some space in life I'll gladly take you up on your offer: you seem like a fun person to hang out with!
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
oop. i didn't know threads could be moved. here we are, i guess.

@slipfast o very nice. sleep token has been big on tiktok recently (the side i use, at least) so i ended up finding them from there. if you do want to try pixel art but get psyched out at the concept of trying to navigate a huge editing program like photoshop or gimp just to make pixel art, i found this free steam app called pixieditor that i've been using. it gives you a grid, a handful of options and a cursor; very small learning curve to the app. also lol kiki's delivery service is my go to when i'm sad, but it's so pretty i think i need to start using it for creative block as well.

i feel that friendship thing though. i actually had another account in 2015 (that i got locked out of — i forgot the password to the account and the email it was attached to because i am Very Intelligent, so i made this one) and i joined with a bunch of people i knew from another platform. none of them play anymore so it wasn't a huge loss. harder to make friends on this site for sure.

ah, you're more adaptive. 'tis the indoor season, so i might as well learn to be an i love my room person, at least part time. i'm stuck waiting for canadian winter to end so i can take my motorcycle safety course. or, like, leave the house.
oop. i didn't know threads could be moved. here we are, i guess.

@slipfast o very nice. sleep token has been big on tiktok recently (the side i use, at least) so i ended up finding them from there. if you do want to try pixel art but get psyched out at the concept of trying to navigate a huge editing program like photoshop or gimp just to make pixel art, i found this free steam app called pixieditor that i've been using. it gives you a grid, a handful of options and a cursor; very small learning curve to the app. also lol kiki's delivery service is my go to when i'm sad, but it's so pretty i think i need to start using it for creative block as well.

i feel that friendship thing though. i actually had another account in 2015 (that i got locked out of — i forgot the password to the account and the email it was attached to because i am Very Intelligent, so i made this one) and i joined with a bunch of people i knew from another platform. none of them play anymore so it wasn't a huge loss. harder to make friends on this site for sure.

ah, you're more adaptive. 'tis the indoor season, so i might as well learn to be an i love my room person, at least part time. i'm stuck waiting for canadian winter to end so i can take my motorcycle safety course. or, like, leave the house.
_ uJUjYix.png
welcome to
my kitchen__

· delta | 23
· he/him
· fr time +1

if you can see this, i'm using this text to right align my next colu-
mn lol
WBsJuD1.png
Hi! I can relate with you about the music taste XDD If someone asks me about what my fav genre, I just blank stare at them as I try to choose the genre that I mostly like. I can't XDDDD I listen to many music and don't have one and only favorite Musician! for I just listens to music that i think it's nice. and it's all over the place XDD

I love to draw and write! More Drawing than writing as I am an Art student, and I am more good at drawing than writing. But I do love to do both as I create my Ocs and World building around my Ocs!

I have two cat. named Loki and Monet. Loki is quite the mischevious one and he acts like a puppy. And Monet. Great god! she can be a one hell of a Dramaqueen! XD But I love them both.

know a bit of Japanese, and very slight of Chinese, English but not that fluent because I am not a native speaker, and lastly Korean as I am from there!:D

Bit Interovert so I might not PM you much or start the talk very often, But I would answer if you give me time! I would love to become friends with you, if you are alright with me! :)
Hi! I can relate with you about the music taste XDD If someone asks me about what my fav genre, I just blank stare at them as I try to choose the genre that I mostly like. I can't XDDDD I listen to many music and don't have one and only favorite Musician! for I just listens to music that i think it's nice. and it's all over the place XDD

I love to draw and write! More Drawing than writing as I am an Art student, and I am more good at drawing than writing. But I do love to do both as I create my Ocs and World building around my Ocs!

I have two cat. named Loki and Monet. Loki is quite the mischevious one and he acts like a puppy. And Monet. Great god! she can be a one hell of a Dramaqueen! XD But I love them both.

know a bit of Japanese, and very slight of Chinese, English but not that fluent because I am not a native speaker, and lastly Korean as I am from there!:D

Bit Interovert so I might not PM you much or start the talk very often, But I would answer if you give me time! I would love to become friends with you, if you are alright with me! :)
dsiNAWk.png PiAyg8i.png mlr1H8z.png LDJFJv8.png
@DeltaNegative i am on tiktok way too much so i'm suprised i haven't heard lol. thanks! i was using jspaint.app haha. i'll check that out!! that's extremely real i also go to studio ghibli when i'm sad. i'm going to go see their new movie tonight!!
haha i've lost the password to like three old emails.
what other outdoorsy stuff do you normally do, when you're not stuck inside sick or cold??

@Lofaquibulatur real i'm the same way. and yeah! drawing and writing are super fun. monet's an awesome name for a cat!! i wish i had a cat lol if i ever get one i'm going to get an orange one.

that's very cool! i wish i could speak korean lol. and yeah sure!!
@DeltaNegative i am on tiktok way too much so i'm suprised i haven't heard lol. thanks! i was using jspaint.app haha. i'll check that out!! that's extremely real i also go to studio ghibli when i'm sad. i'm going to go see their new movie tonight!!
haha i've lost the password to like three old emails.
what other outdoorsy stuff do you normally do, when you're not stuck inside sick or cold??

@Lofaquibulatur real i'm the same way. and yeah! drawing and writing are super fun. monet's an awesome name for a cat!! i wish i had a cat lol if i ever get one i'm going to get an orange one.

that's very cool! i wish i could speak korean lol. and yeah sure!!

and this is alicent

SVKYjFc.gif
Yo! I’m just dropping by to say that I too like Lucretius. It’s super rare to find people that have read him! You have fantastic taste.
Yo! I’m just dropping by to say that I too like Lucretius. It’s super rare to find people that have read him! You have fantastic taste.
fc4zvun.png
tqGkHih.png
vK3lNF1.png
ZhnO9yr.png
hey there! i'm atlas, you wrote awesome lore for me once.
i have irl friends on fr but they're tired of my talking about dragons too T-T
i like a bunch of random music genres too and am always willing to talk about it/take suggestions
i've been really into roe kapara, woz, and ethan bortnick lately
books - i love books and constantly need recommendations, i'l definitely check out the fantasy stuff.
toh is 10/10
asckjsd i love studio ghibli i can't wait to see the new movie
same with spider-verse i've watched them so many times
i don't play many games other than pokemon, fr, and sometimes tlou

you seem really cool, i'd love to be friends if you want
hey there! i'm atlas, you wrote awesome lore for me once.
i have irl friends on fr but they're tired of my talking about dragons too T-T
i like a bunch of random music genres too and am always willing to talk about it/take suggestions
i've been really into roe kapara, woz, and ethan bortnick lately
books - i love books and constantly need recommendations, i'l definitely check out the fantasy stuff.
toh is 10/10
asckjsd i love studio ghibli i can't wait to see the new movie
same with spider-verse i've watched them so many times
i don't play many games other than pokemon, fr, and sometimes tlou

you seem really cool, i'd love to be friends if you want
VNIDggl.pngA1eu65w.pngFIJXDaD.pngPVOi09x.pngxJCtTJa.png6Zs7hJu.pngu0zgn1V.pngsFMScix.png08U5Giq.png
6JqFst1.png6JqFst1.png
WQXM0B9.png mlr1H8z.png
7mA8Wfu.png
1 2