Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ☀Thank you from Light Flight☀
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 86 87
@LillyOfTheVale

I just wanted to say I love your user name. :-)
@LillyOfTheVale

I just wanted to say I love your user name. :-)
5130853.png
@Avarice
Tangled! :D
And Lion King, I keep waiting for somebody to cleverly use the quote where Simba's dad tells him everything the light touches will be his, and then Simba asked about the dark place. I'm not sure how to go about doing that in a clever way though. XD
@Avarice
Tangled! :D
And Lion King, I keep waiting for somebody to cleverly use the quote where Simba's dad tells him everything the light touches will be his, and then Simba asked about the dark place. I'm not sure how to go about doing that in a clever way though. XD
iJ93GfK.png
Here we go. Another one. Again, I'm neutral. I'm waiting to see who will have a nice raffle, nice payouts and nice prizes. That's the board I'll be watching....

Good luck and have fun. ;)
Here we go. Another one. Again, I'm neutral. I'm waiting to see who will have a nice raffle, nice payouts and nice prizes. That's the board I'll be watching....

Good luck and have fun. ;)
9PW8odu.jpg
My clan is already allied with Light and Plague... You can expect to see contributions from us...
My clan is already allied with Light and Plague... You can expect to see contributions from us...
tumblr_ovtz1tN6nh1tv56zio1_75sq.png tumblr_o6ikuvf6GR1u1qfsvo1_75sq.pngc4eUz.gif
tumblr_otmi52hHFv1tv56zio6_r1_1280.png
[quote name="lunarprincess" date="2014-08-01 23:46:03"]Have you guys seen Hope and Boston? Looks like Shadowbinder is only interested in feeding herself.[/quote] ... You stay classy San Diego. *eye roll*
lunarprincess wrote on 2014-08-01 23:46:03:
Have you guys seen Hope and Boston? Looks like Shadowbinder is only interested in feeding herself.

... You stay classy San Diego. *eye roll*
[center]Helloooooooo Saturday! [img]http://d200fahol9mbkt.cloudfront.net/item/7693781/sunny-afternoon.jpg[/img][/center]
Helloooooooo Saturday!

sunny-afternoon.jpg
*puts on glitter warpaint*
One more day!
*puts on glitter warpaint*
One more day!
Banananana_derpy_zpsb6bda975.png
Despite not being exactly what would be expected to support Light flight (seeing as my clan's sort of based around a dark magic cult) I'm behind you guys 100%. I'm already amassing some leveled exalt fodder to throw at my dear Mariette once your push starts!

You all tell Shadow who's the boss!

Also, which of you are handling the Light raffle? I've got a Light flight IriShimCirc pure generation 2 Coatl that I might want to donate as a raffle prize.. :3
Despite not being exactly what would be expected to support Light flight (seeing as my clan's sort of based around a dark magic cult) I'm behind you guys 100%. I'm already amassing some leveled exalt fodder to throw at my dear Mariette once your push starts!

You all tell Shadow who's the boss!

Also, which of you are handling the Light raffle? I've got a Light flight IriShimCirc pure generation 2 Coatl that I might want to donate as a raffle prize.. :3
4Gh3xRo.png
MUYNhfy.png
sD0LDRK.png
bYt72YT.png

PRICTGJ.png
plague_1.png - gathering turns & coli grinding shop
- plaguedom shop

- item sales
- g1 sales
[center][img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/c096f1070efc7f114e852b330527127c/tumblr_n8wls4Qzo71r26uz4o1_500.jpg[/img] The sun rises over the battlefield of light... Pls try not to squash all our flowers, Shadow warriors!
tumblr_n8wls4Qzo71r26uz4o1_500.jpg

The sun rises over the battlefield of light...
Pls try not to squash all our flowers, Shadow warriors!
Do not worry! We shall tiptoe through your tulips! :P
Do not worry! We shall tiptoe through your tulips! :P
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 86 87