Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | • skyeline art exalt rescue! •
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Just double checking but Aluminium would be 200g/kt right? And if so could I possibly get them? They're gorgeous and would make an excellent early bday gift to myself lol
Just double checking but Aluminium would be 200g/kt right? And if so could I possibly get them? They're gorgeous and would make an excellent early bday gift to myself lol
wind_genderfluidbling_by_cicide76536-dcl7tyg.gifscroll.pngAdoptSign.png100_zeff_moff.png
@kittykass i’m so sorry to be the bearer of bad news but Aluminium is 1000g/kt :( the price is listed in the little box to the right of the dragon image. apologies if something i said was confusing - the 200g/kt was referring to the three dragons from the last batch, and was just saying that they cost that much less than they did before. i’m glad you like Aluminium though! ^^
@kittykass i’m so sorry to be the bearer of bad news but Aluminium is 1000g/kt :( the price is listed in the little box to the right of the dragon image. apologies if something i said was confusing - the 200g/kt was referring to the three dragons from the last batch, and was just saying that they cost that much less than they did before. i’m glad you like Aluminium though! ^^
6Fjd4rG.png
eswSnrS.png
a129Nss.png
7Zid8hE.png
8O67LBq.png
uGFNMlk.png
a69iToJ.png
J7D1quC.png
5hF3FGk.png
R1dejfm.png
YMPbu9R.png
Ah thank you for the clarification! I'll be keeping an eye on your future art dragons and saving up for then!
Ah thank you for the clarification! I'll be keeping an eye on your future art dragons and saving up for then!
wind_genderfluidbling_by_cicide76536-dcl7tyg.gifscroll.pngAdoptSign.png100_zeff_moff.png
@rainily03 hello!!! i was wondering if i could adopt soli, if no one has adopted her yet? (i can set up the trade once i get confirmation! [emoji=familiar heart size=1])
@rainily03 hello!!! i was wondering if i could adopt soli, if no one has adopted her yet? (i can set up the trade once i get confirmation! )
collecting:
Stuffed Mith Mammertee Plushie Kelp Tender Plush Moth-eaten Mith Doll
@rainblug you sure can! [emoji=pearlcatcher happy size=1]
@rainblug you sure can!
6Fjd4rG.png
eswSnrS.png
a129Nss.png
7Zid8hE.png
8O67LBq.png
uGFNMlk.png
a69iToJ.png
J7D1quC.png
5hF3FGk.png
R1dejfm.png
YMPbu9R.png
@rainily03 sent! [emoji=new friend size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@rainily03 sent!
collecting:
Stuffed Mith Mammertee Plushie Kelp Tender Plush Moth-eaten Mith Doll
@rainily03 Hello! I'd love to buy Aluminium if they're still available! I can pay in gems
@rainily03 Hello! I'd love to buy Aluminium if they're still available! I can pay in gems
sZShZzW.pngAgsJvab.pngasexual.pngbisexual.pngnon-binary.pngB8_R.pngT16.png
Hex0gCq.png
@Royalfirefly sounds good! i'll send a CR ^^
@Royalfirefly sounds good! i'll send a CR ^^
6Fjd4rG.png
eswSnrS.png
a129Nss.png
7Zid8hE.png
8O67LBq.png
uGFNMlk.png
a69iToJ.png
J7D1quC.png
5hF3FGk.png
R1dejfm.png
YMPbu9R.png
@pinglist-7927 new batch up! [columns] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=17&breed=5&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=104&tertgene=20&winggene=17&wings=10&auth=bd41ba1ec9f0a4ec28fb7d3b872fd3257779336c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol] [quote = ] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/icons/small_female.png[/img] [b]"Rhoda"[/b] #91236096 1000kt [emoji=treasure size=1] | 1000g [emoji=gem size=1] -------------------- [url = http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=662327&tab=dragon&did=91236096] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/912361/91236096.png[/img][/url] [/center][/quote][/columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/MQxgnZz.png[/img] [columns] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=12&bodygene=82&breed=12&element=3&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=114&tertgene=12&winggene=82&wings=9&auth=43990714feb5c1f16901c2b3b8129d8c08659a48&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol] [quote = ] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/icons/small_male.png[/img] [b]"Delphinium"[/b] #91240859 800kt [emoji=treasure size=1] | 800g [emoji=gem size=1] -------------------- [url = http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=662327&tab=dragon&did=91240859] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/912409/91240859.png[/img][/url] [/center][/quote][/columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/JnKwltV.png[/img] [columns] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=24&bodygene=16&breed=2&element=5&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=26&tertgene=14&winggene=3&wings=24&auth=723f19e84a62d77e95adcfa511a688b4230e2237&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol] [quote = ] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/icons/small_female.png[/img] [b]Jeans[/b] #91230881 700kt [emoji=treasure size=1] | 700g [emoji=gem size=1] -------------------- [url = http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=662327&tab=dragon&did=91230881] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/912309/91230881.png[/img][/url] [/center][/quote][/columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/T3kGvgC.png[/img] also trying out this pinglist for the first time - apologies if i did something wrong! [size = 2][b]all gijinkas:[/b] @Achi @Aeice @aerites @Alamire @Alamire @birdeebee @AloVra @Alstroemeria @Altair @altdd1112 @alycesaundra @Ambitious @Ambitious @Amorah @AnalogClocks @Andraya @AristosAchaion34 @AshleyReyland @Astat @AstralDragons @Malachite @BloodyBunny @boxparts @Braille @bumraprhiny @Caecus @CakeOn @captaincaiti @CaptainHaru @catcatamelia @Cedric @Cerelin (original artist only) @Cerys (original artist only) @Cherrywarrior @elysifish @Chouhesi @Cindercate @Clifftop @cliones (original artist only) @Contaminate @CosmicMilk @Crane @CrazyBat @creepsheeps @Crysi102 @cybernetic @Cysage @Dissonances @Debate @Diamondsuits @disbounded @DragonMaiden @Drominus @Dursky @Duskflame @Elanyx @embarksfate @emiliexandra @Endernil @Evet @Askesis @Findarato @Finne @Flamenco @Foxe @foxshapedshadows @Frostkingdemetri @GalaxeyEmpress @Gengaria @gootarts @gottlieb (no auctions w/o AB) @Gravekeeper @GraveRabbit @Grune @Gurrero @happyhat @haxure @haylxx @cordifolium @Heartmane @hod @hokei @honbie (original artist only) @Howlwolf223 @ibook @Icystorm @Inoue @Iralla @IschemicTies (No acutions w/o AB) @Isidora @Jaie @JannaWindforce @Juyoung @Kaitorubel @Fiive @keraunic @keydotzip @Kiragami @Kitemaker @kittenpartyos @Knightess @Komaeda @kom @Kraevin @Leenanishere @LegHorse @lemecrazy @lethemosyne @littlewarden2 @LSeven @luminarywitch @Lup @Lytic @manacampbell @maybels @Mazurkas @meonox @mercurialwings @micchikureshima @mikareep @Mikixen @mmuted @moonfable @MoonGoddess @Moristian @MotherBear @Nathlene @Natrolite @Nessuna @Nevaeh @NicoleEirin @nightmischief @Nightooo @Niharike @niirvana @Niles @Noodlesper @NostalgicBreeze @Noxeryrs @oberion @OgBarbari @Oriru @Peisinoe @perhappiness @pickpocket @PikaChan412 @Pinkdragonwings @pooses @prester @Psi @Quinn @QwertyBird @Rabbit @RainbowVeins @Raleantha @Rap @raucousremy @Rinibun @Ririterasu @Rockelle @Rohana @Roxion @Rusalka @Sabbat @Sais @sakanapanda @Scarfsickle (Please no rainbow or galaxy) @serpens @5ive @shadeyrain @shattringmirrors @Shiftie @Shocklee @Silver202 @Sneakychu (males only) @Spookied @Strangely @strauss @Succulents @Suntouched @suprememeep @Sylwyth @Tangaroa @tayssi @Tedium @TheNightDancer @theravensheflys @Thorbjorn @Trollzaya @Twye @tybaltcatulet @Uitwaaien @Valka @Velliana @Venture @Verchacha (no dolls) @Vomit0rium @Walle @Weezer @Whymsical @wildewinged @XxCastielxX @Yachi @Yagine @Yearofdragon @Yoda @Yule @YuNarukami @Ohime @FinnFantastic @BarkBreath @Kabash @columbinefields @verosa @Foxil @Sonjmir @embyrs @Blushunt @cowboyskittles @raccqn @Mystel @courage @Jaypaw @corvidesque @CelestialCrow @sheppo @KaichouKai @sighborgs @Cubee @venusians @MegaraFrostalon @TheDEV1L @magicspell [b]no auction:[/b] @alycesaundra @Ankha @artillerychick @birdfairy @bloodbag @bumraprhiny @CakeCafe @Combatic0ns @Crowe @Crysi102 @Cunea @Decaffeinated @Doughnut @Elextra @FeridBathory @flowerpower12345 @Gallus @gardentoaster @gaze @Gilan @Glaceon (original artist only) @Grimjaws @ufology @HorrorFiend @Huntess @Hyenalope @Keryth @eosu @kurtcobain (no snappers) @Kyrrah @LadySinopa @lawnmowers @lileewink @mattykips @Merman (no dolls) @milaya @mmuted @Nathlene @Tinble @Nevros @NirnrootNoises @Nyfian( @Pathogenic @Pepperi @pigeonpanhandle @QUACK2 @rethi @rooty @roses @Salvation @SarcasticHawke @Saulot @Serpede @Serpenrosa @Shyads @Sighborgs @Sonora @spaceprince @Stormystars @Sylphiette @targaryens @TheSilverFox (No gems, realistic/anime only, no cartoonesque artwork.) @vendi @vervain @Weathering @wesleydog (custom-made art, no adoptables) @xenaya @Zoruna @Hydrixz404 @Vibe @briar @Fiive @Rarumara @ghostpath @CrimsonDragon @Mistyleaf123 @Nabesima [b]ridgeback:[/b] @angsthound @bloodbag (females only) @BloodyBunny @Contaminate @disbounded @dracoon @DragonMaiden @Ecsentret @Evergreene @FeridBathory @GalaxeyEmpress @Knightess @limeypie (female only) @LizardFruit @Nathlene @Niharike @Paresseux @pooses @PrincessRibbons @Saraceaser @Shyads (no auctions) @TEMMIEATCOLLEG (f only) @hellieace (No G1s) @Alamire @Suntouched @corvidesque [b]coatl:[/b] @Aerinsol @angsthound @Arrowfeathers @AsinaElphine @briar @BloodyBunny @Cunea @Contaminate @Crysi102 @Cysage @disbounded @DragonMaiden @Ebbing (NO AUCTIONS) @Ecsentret @Evergreene @FeridBathory @GalaxeyEmpress @LizardFruit @Nathlene @Niharike @Necralisk @pooses @PrincessRibbons @Pteri @Ranzarc @Serpede @SkylineCity @tayssi @TEMMIEATCOLLEG @Velliana @vendi (NO AUCTIONS) @YuNarukami @hellieace (No G1s) @Suntouched @Kabash @Mistyleaf123 @Scribbly07 [b]guardian:[/b] @briar @BloodyBunny @LizardFruit @Contaminate @disbounded @DragonMaiden @Evergreene @GalaxeyEmpress @gootarts (F only) @Gurrero @Knightess @Paresseux @pooses @PrincessRibbons @pseudovum @Saraceaser @Shyads (no auctions) @spaceprince (female) @tayssi @Necralisk @angsthound @FeridBathory @Alamire @Suntouched @corvidesque [br][br][center][b]Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1632346/1]Click here for updated pinglists![/url][/b][/center][/size]
@skyeline art exalt rescue! new batch up!

dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=17&breed=5&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=104&tertgene=20&winggene=17&wings=10&auth=bd41ba1ec9f0a4ec28fb7d3b872fd3257779336c&dummyext=prev.png
wrote:
small_female.png "Rhoda"

1000kt | 1000g

91236096.png

MQxgnZz.png

dragon?age=1&body=12&bodygene=82&breed=12&element=3&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=114&tertgene=12&winggene=82&wings=9&auth=43990714feb5c1f16901c2b3b8129d8c08659a48&dummyext=prev.png
wrote:
small_male.png "Delphinium"

800kt | 800g

91240859.png

JnKwltV.png

dragon?age=1&body=24&bodygene=16&breed=2&element=5&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=26&tertgene=14&winggene=3&wings=24&auth=723f19e84a62d77e95adcfa511a688b4230e2237&dummyext=prev.png
wrote:
small_female.png Jeans

700kt | 700g

91230881.png

T3kGvgC.png

also trying out this pinglist for the first time - apologies if i did something wrong!

all gijinkas:
@Achi @Aeice @aerites @Alamire @Alamire @birdeebee @AloVra @Alstroemeria @Altair @altdd1112 @alycesaundra @Ambitious @Ambitious @Amorah @AnalogClocks @Andraya @AristosAchaion34 @AshleyReyland @Astat @AstralDragons @Malachite @BloodyBunny @boxparts @Braille @bumraprhiny @Caecus @CakeOn @captaincaiti @CaptainHaru @catcatamelia @Cedric @Cerelin (original artist only) @Cerys (original artist only) @Cherrywarrior @elysifish @Chouhesi @Cindercate @Clifftop @cliones (original artist only) @Contaminate @CosmicMilk @Crane @CrazyBat @creepsheeps @Crysi102 @cybernetic @Cysage @Dissonances @Debate @Diamondsuits @disbounded @DragonMaiden @Drominus @Dursky @Duskflame @Elanyx @embarksfate @emiliexandra @Endernil @Evet @Askesis @Findarato @Finne @Flamenco @Foxe @foxshapedshadows @Frostkingdemetri @GalaxeyEmpress @Gengaria @gootarts @gottlieb (no auctions w/o AB) @Gravekeeper @GraveRabbit @Grune @Gurrero @happyhat @haxure @haylxx @cordifolium @Heartmane @hod @hokei @honbie (original artist only) @Howlwolf223 @ibook @Icystorm @Inoue @Iralla @IschemicTies (No acutions w/o AB) @Isidora @Jaie @JannaWindforce @Juyoung @Kaitorubel @Fiive @keraunic @keydotzip @Kiragami @Kitemaker @kittenpartyos @Knightess @Komaeda @kom @Kraevin @Leenanishere @LegHorse @lemecrazy @lethemosyne @littlewarden2 @LSeven @luminarywitch @Lup @Lytic @manacampbell @maybels @Mazurkas @meonox @mercurialwings @micchikureshima @mikareep @Mikixen @mmuted @moonfable @MoonGoddess @Moristian @MotherBear @Nathlene @Natrolite @Nessuna @Nevaeh @NicoleEirin @nightmischief @Nightooo @Niharike @niirvana @Niles @Noodlesper @NostalgicBreeze @Noxeryrs @oberion @OgBarbari @Oriru @Peisinoe @perhappiness @pickpocket @PikaChan412 @Pinkdragonwings @pooses @prester @Psi @Quinn @QwertyBird @Rabbit @RainbowVeins @Raleantha @Rap @raucousremy @Rinibun @Ririterasu @Rockelle @Rohana @Roxion @Rusalka @Sabbat @Sais @sakanapanda @Scarfsickle (Please no rainbow or galaxy) @serpens @5ive @shadeyrain @shattringmirrors @Shiftie @Shocklee @Silver202 @Sneakychu (males only) @Spookied @Strangely @strauss @Succulents @Suntouched @suprememeep @Sylwyth @Tangaroa @tayssi @Tedium @TheNightDancer @theravensheflys @Thorbjorn @Trollzaya @Twye @tybaltcatulet @Uitwaaien @Valka @Velliana @Venture @Verchacha (no dolls) @Vomit0rium @Walle @Weezer @Whymsical @wildewinged @XxCastielxX @Yachi @Yagine @Yearofdragon @Yoda @Yule @YuNarukami @Ohime @FinnFantastic @BarkBreath @Kabash @columbinefields @verosa @Foxil @Sonjmir @embyrs @Blushunt @cowboyskittles @raccqn @Mystel @courage @Jaypaw @corvidesque @CelestialCrow @sheppo @KaichouKai @sighborgs @Cubee @venusians @MegaraFrostalon @TheDEV1L @magicspell

no auction:
@alycesaundra @Ankha @artillerychick @birdfairy @bloodbag @bumraprhiny @CakeCafe @Combatic0ns @Crowe @Crysi102 @Cunea @Decaffeinated @Doughnut @Elextra @FeridBathory @flowerpower12345 @Gallus @gardentoaster @gaze @Gilan @Glaceon (original artist only) @Grimjaws @ufology @HorrorFiend @Huntess @Hyenalope @Keryth @eosu @kurtcobain (no snappers) @Kyrrah @LadySinopa @lawnmowers @lileewink @mattykips @Merman (no dolls) @milaya @mmuted @Nathlene @Tinble @Nevros @NirnrootNoises @Nyfian( @Pathogenic @Pepperi @pigeonpanhandle @QUACK2 @rethi @rooty @roses @Salvation @SarcasticHawke @Saulot @Serpede @Serpenrosa @Shyads @Sighborgs @Sonora @spaceprince @Stormystars @Sylphiette @targaryens @TheSilverFox (No gems, realistic/anime only, no cartoonesque artwork.) @vendi @vervain @Weathering @wesleydog (custom-made art, no adoptables) @xenaya @Zoruna @Hydrixz404 @Vibe @briar @Fiive @Rarumara @ghostpath @CrimsonDragon @Mistyleaf123 @Nabesima

ridgeback:
@angsthound @bloodbag (females only) @BloodyBunny @Contaminate @disbounded @dracoon @DragonMaiden @Ecsentret @Evergreene @FeridBathory @GalaxeyEmpress @Knightess @limeypie (female only) @LizardFruit @Nathlene @Niharike @Paresseux @pooses @PrincessRibbons @Saraceaser @Shyads (no auctions) @TEMMIEATCOLLEG (f only) @hellieace (No G1s) @Alamire @Suntouched @corvidesque

coatl:
@Aerinsol @angsthound @Arrowfeathers @AsinaElphine @briar @BloodyBunny @Cunea @Contaminate @Crysi102 @Cysage @disbounded @DragonMaiden @Ebbing (NO AUCTIONS) @Ecsentret @Evergreene @FeridBathory @GalaxeyEmpress @LizardFruit @Nathlene @Niharike @Necralisk @pooses @PrincessRibbons @Pteri @Ranzarc @Serpede @SkylineCity @tayssi @TEMMIEATCOLLEG @Velliana @vendi (NO AUCTIONS) @YuNarukami @hellieace (No G1s) @Suntouched @Kabash @Mistyleaf123 @Scribbly07

guardian:
@briar @BloodyBunny @LizardFruit @Contaminate @disbounded @DragonMaiden @Evergreene @GalaxeyEmpress @gootarts (F only) @Gurrero @Knightess @Paresseux @pooses @PrincessRibbons @pseudovum @Saraceaser @Shyads (no auctions) @spaceprince (female) @tayssi @Necralisk @angsthound @FeridBathory @Alamire @Suntouched @corvidesque

Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click here for updated pinglists!
6Fjd4rG.png
eswSnrS.png
a129Nss.png
7Zid8hE.png
8O67LBq.png
uGFNMlk.png
a69iToJ.png
J7D1quC.png
5hF3FGk.png
R1dejfm.png
YMPbu9R.png
Friendly bump to gush over Rhonda's design!! SO cool!
Friendly bump to gush over Rhonda's design!! SO cool!
PEnIA1u.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8