Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Bestiary/HibDen/Swipp & Baldwin Trackers
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Okay, never mind the DM; I found it. I reversed a Greater Than/Less Than check. Fixing and sending to Wintermouse now.
Okay, never mind the DM; I found it. I reversed a Greater Than/Less Than check. Fixing and sending to Wintermouse now.
@LadySybilVimes and @pinglist-3135 , the formula for the "Needed" columns in all the gathering and trading post tabs have been updated. They were accounting for the player's level, which only affects *how* you can get an item, not *if* you still need it, so that portion of the formula has been removed altogether. Also, I'm fairly certain I was just looking at the wrong copy (because I was on mobile) and that's why I couldn't replicate the issue. So, thank you @Nightsmaiden for taking care of that for me. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@LadySybilVimes and @HibDen Tasks updates , the formula for the "Needed" columns in all the gathering and trading post tabs have been updated. They were accounting for the player's level, which only affects *how* you can get an item, not *if* you still need it, so that portion of the formula has been removed altogether. Also, I'm fairly certain I was just looking at the wrong copy (because I was on mobile) and that's why I couldn't replicate the issue. So, thank you @Nightsmaiden for taking care of that for me.
RB8Ze0o.png
Thank you both! All looks to be working now - Nightsmaiden very kindly fixed up my copy of the sheet too, which was lovely!
Thank you both! All looks to be working now - Nightsmaiden very kindly fixed up my copy of the sheet too, which was lovely!
The Sunshine Sanctuary is at the rear of the old Ramkin mansion on a hill in Ankh. The dragon pens are staffed by a never-ending supply of earnest and enthusiastic young women in good boots.
Excellent :)
Excellent :)
RB8Ze0o.png
Hiya! First, thank you so much for picking this tradition up from phasma. I am just back on the site after several years away and it’s soooo helpful to still have this resource. Second, I want to let you know I found a couple minor errors (and apologize for nitpicking, because I’ve done way too many spreadsheets for work)—the totals in the first three rows on the Main tab are incorrect. So it currently thinks the total number of familiars is 1170 while the bestiary has that number as 1186. I couldn’t figure out why my numbers weren’t adding up until I did a double take at the formula in C2 and saw that the range is $C$22:$C$1191. But the list begins in row 6, so the first 16 fams are left out of the calculation. Luckily, it’s a very easy fix.

The other error is really REALLY minor and it’s that some no-longer-new fams light up green with conditional formatting. I saw it happen in C1121:1126 but as I don’t have most of the newer fams I can’t swear that’s it.

Thank you again for all your hard work!!
Hiya! First, thank you so much for picking this tradition up from phasma. I am just back on the site after several years away and it’s soooo helpful to still have this resource. Second, I want to let you know I found a couple minor errors (and apologize for nitpicking, because I’ve done way too many spreadsheets for work)—the totals in the first three rows on the Main tab are incorrect. So it currently thinks the total number of familiars is 1170 while the bestiary has that number as 1186. I couldn’t figure out why my numbers weren’t adding up until I did a double take at the formula in C2 and saw that the range is $C$22:$C$1191. But the list begins in row 6, so the first 16 fams are left out of the calculation. Luckily, it’s a very easy fix.

The other error is really REALLY minor and it’s that some no-longer-new fams light up green with conditional formatting. I saw it happen in C1121:1126 but as I don’t have most of the newer fams I can’t swear that’s it.

Thank you again for all your hard work!!
how do you do, fellow kids?

wishlist | 2 much 2 hoard | Lisa Frankenstein
@beatricks omg I thought I had gotten all of those, thank you for catching that! And don't worry, I do actually love feedback, suggestions, and "nitpicky" error reporting. I want to get it right, but I'm bound to miss some things here and there. It happens sometimes if I add cells to the very top of the spreadsheet and it doesn't get accounted for in the formulas. @pinglist-3133 if anyone is still showing 1170 for their "Discovered" and "Total" cells, check the cell formulas and make sure the ranges all start at $C$6/$D$6/$E$6 respectively. Also I noticed the "Total Gem" price cell, Y3, had the same error, with the range starting at V22, so that's also been fixed. As for the conditional formatting, do you have any more information you can give me on the behavior? I can't replicate it on my end, so I'm not sure what to fix. Also also, Welcome back! I'm glad that your still finding this a helpful resource! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@beatricks omg I thought I had gotten all of those, thank you for catching that! And don't worry, I do actually love feedback, suggestions, and "nitpicky" error reporting. I want to get it right, but I'm bound to miss some things here and there. It happens sometimes if I add cells to the very top of the spreadsheet and it doesn't get accounted for in the formulas. @Bestiary updates if anyone is still showing 1170 for their "Discovered" and "Total" cells, check the cell formulas and make sure the ranges all start at $C$6/$D$6/$E$6 respectively. Also I noticed the "Total Gem" price cell, Y3, had the same error, with the range starting at V22, so that's also been fixed.
As for the conditional formatting, do you have any more information you can give me on the behavior? I can't replicate it on my end, so I'm not sure what to fix.

Also also, Welcome back! I'm glad that your still finding this a helpful resource!
RB8Ze0o.png
[columns][center] [size=4]@pinglist-3133[/size] Holy Noc-mas, Batnoodle! 19 brand new familiars! 2 new Baldwin brews (level 3) 2 available from Higgins' shop and 1 as a reward from Fiona (new feats!) Please note that the Baldwin & Higgins familiars are cycling, but not found in Strange Chests, while the Fiona reward, Flying Figurine, is available to get year-round, and is therefore, not cycling. And just a reminder that when you add new cells, to start one or two rows down so the formulas change accordingly and don't end up leaving out your new information. [size=4][b][color=mediumpurple]Happy Nocmas!![/color][/b][/size] [emoji=nocturne winking size=2] [nextcol][center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82927435][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/829275/82927435_350.png[/img][/url]

@Bestiary updates
Holy Noc-mas, Batnoodle!
19 brand new familiars!
2 new Baldwin brews (level 3)
2 available from Higgins' shop
and 1 as a reward from Fiona (new feats!)

Please note that the Baldwin & Higgins familiars are cycling, but not found in Strange Chests, while the Fiona reward, Flying Figurine, is available to get year-round, and is therefore, not cycling.

And just a reminder that when you add new cells, to start one or two rows down so the formulas change accordingly and don't end up leaving out your new information.

Happy Nocmas!!

82927435_350.png

RB8Ze0o.png
Bless you for these spreadsheets, they've been so immensely useful for getting me back up to speed and organized after a burnout hiatus <3
Bless you for these spreadsheets, they've been so immensely useful for getting me back up to speed and organized after a burnout hiatus <3
tumblr_m4r1uxZA4x1qippux1_zps2a33c6aa.png
[columns][center] Tenzo wants to wish everyone a [emoji=firework size=1]Happy New Year![emoji=firework size=1] What better way to start the year than with some new familiars! Two new Fiona familiars have been added to the @pinglist-3133. A note has been added to the Instructions page about the shifting VLOOKUP formulas that we had the problem with awhile back. Just make sure you're adding new rows several rows down so the formula shifts to accommodate them instead of excluding them. [nextcol][center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89579291][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/895793/89579291_350.png[/img][/url][/columns]

Tenzo wants to wish everyone a
Happy New Year!

What better way to start the year than with some new familiars! Two new Fiona familiars have been added to the @Bestiary updates. A note has been added to the Instructions page about the shifting VLOOKUP formulas that we had the problem with awhile back. Just make sure you're adding new rows several rows down so the formula shifts to accommodate them instead of excluding them.
89579291_350.png
RB8Ze0o.png
Thanks for the update! *runs off to visit Fiona* ^^
Thanks for the update! *runs off to visit Fiona* ^^
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19