Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [WIP] Raptors! USD + FRC
Raptors!

An all-breed adopt shop

An image of a generic dromaeosaurid dinosaur, facing left and standing on one foot. It is covered in coal-grey feathers with tan Skink markings, bright red Trail plumage on its tail, arms, and head, and has dark maroon Rune markings on its hands and feet.

Hello! I'm Rath, or Cybergrind, whichever you prefer, and welcome to my shop.
I will take any dragon and turn them into a lovable little dromaeosaur, for a fee.
Info

Base price is 100kt/100g/$1 USD, +50kt for linebreakers and Crystal/Facet.

Payment should be done through CR for in-game currency and CashApp/PayPal for USD.

Turnaround is ~1 week depending on conditions. If I am unable to complete the order in that time, I will let you know. USD priority.

Genes are hand-drawn and will not be 100% consistent.

You are free to do whatever you wish with your order as long as I am credited in some way.

Slots

1. Empty
2. Empty
3. Empty
4. Empty
5. Empty

Order Form
Quote:
Payment Type:
Dragon Scry/Link:
Questions/Comments:

No need to ping me, I'm subscribed to the thread!
Raptors!

An all-breed adopt shop

An image of a generic dromaeosaurid dinosaur, facing left and standing on one foot. It is covered in coal-grey feathers with tan Skink markings, bright red Trail plumage on its tail, arms, and head, and has dark maroon Rune markings on its hands and feet.

Hello! I'm Rath, or Cybergrind, whichever you prefer, and welcome to my shop.
I will take any dragon and turn them into a lovable little dromaeosaur, for a fee.
Info

Base price is 100kt/100g/$1 USD, +50kt for linebreakers and Crystal/Facet.

Payment should be done through CR for in-game currency and CashApp/PayPal for USD.

Turnaround is ~1 week depending on conditions. If I am unable to complete the order in that time, I will let you know. USD priority.

Genes are hand-drawn and will not be 100% consistent.

You are free to do whatever you wish with your order as long as I am credited in some way.

Slots

1. Empty
2. Empty
3. Empty
4. Empty
5. Empty

Order Form
Quote:
Payment Type:
Dragon Scry/Link:
Questions/Comments:

No need to ping me, I'm subscribed to the thread!
A blocky drawing of Trypsin, a black, white, and green Spiral. The image links to Trypsin's page.
Bases

As of now, the raptor base is the only one available. This may change in the future, though!

Another generic dromeosaurid, this one colored completely in a flat grey. It is left-facing, one foot on the ground, and it is looking to the viewer's right.
Bases

As of now, the raptor base is the only one available. This may change in the future, though!

Another generic dromeosaurid, this one colored completely in a flat grey. It is left-facing, one foot on the ground, and it is looking to the viewer's right.
A blocky drawing of Trypsin, a black, white, and green Spiral. The image links to Trypsin's page.
[center][b][size=4]Completed Orders and Examples [img]https://i.imgur.com/kGBnMgj.png[/img]
Completed Orders and Examples
kGBnMgj.png
Payment Type: Gems!
Dragon Scry/Link: Any dragon in my lair!
Questions/Comments: These are SO cute! If you'd prefer I choose a dragon please just let me know, I'm not picky!
Payment Type: Gems!
Dragon Scry/Link: Any dragon in my lair!
Questions/Comments: These are SO cute! If you'd prefer I choose a dragon please just let me know, I'm not picky!
PEnIA1u.png
This is so cute! [b]Payment type:[/b] t [b]Dragon scry/link: [/b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85792988][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/857930/85792988_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Questions/comments:[/b] Could you please limit the spines to the head area, sort of like how on the baby pose you can’t really see the spines along the back. Thank you :) Also, for future reference, would you be open to doing skins/apparel for an extra fee?
This is so cute!

Payment type: t
Dragon scry/link: 85792988_350.png
Questions/comments: Could you please limit the spines to the head area, sort of like how on the baby pose you can’t really see the spines along the back. Thank you :)

Also, for future reference, would you be open to doing skins/apparel for an extra fee?
MUYNhfy.png
6mVFIuV.png
xYQkuHQ.png
dEo6ta2.png
@Elextra
@Teg741

Hello! While I'd love to hop on these orders, the shop is still a work-in-progress and I was not planning to open until after this coming week (I have college finals.)

If you would like, I can reserve your slots and start your orders once I officially open. It'd be a slight delay but you'd still get your art. :)

(And as for the skins/apparel question, that's a tentative yes, depending on complexity.)
@Elextra
@Teg741

Hello! While I'd love to hop on these orders, the shop is still a work-in-progress and I was not planning to open until after this coming week (I have college finals.)

If you would like, I can reserve your slots and start your orders once I officially open. It'd be a slight delay but you'd still get your art. :)

(And as for the skins/apparel question, that's a tentative yes, depending on complexity.)
Ah I'm so sorry, I didn't realise you weren't open yet! That's not a problem at all, happy to wait until whenever you are ready to start. Best of luck with your finals [emoji=four leaf clover size=1]
Ah I'm so sorry, I didn't realise you weren't open yet! That's not a problem at all, happy to wait until whenever you are ready to start. Best of luck with your finals
MUYNhfy.png
6mVFIuV.png
xYQkuHQ.png
dEo6ta2.png
If there ist a pinglist could I be added, please? Thankies :-)
If there ist a pinglist could I be added, please? Thankies :-)
tumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.png

Wishlist
@Theropodas

I've added a pinglist to the main post, under the slots section ^^
@Theropodas

I've added a pinglist to the main post, under the slots section ^^