Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Whispering Art Shop (T/G/USD)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Cool thanks. I actually had two commission ideas in mind. There's another artist opening soon and I'm not sure who I want to give which commission to so I'll fill out two forms and let you know which I had in mind as soon as possible. But also feel free to let me know which one you think you'd like to do more!
Cool thanks. I actually had two commission ideas in mind. There's another artist opening soon and I'm not sure who I want to give which commission to so I'll fill out two forms and let you know which I had in mind as soon as possible. But also feel free to let me know which one you think you'd like to do more!
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@onyxbat yeah sure! just dm me the details of whatever youd like me to do
@onyxbat yeah sure! just dm me the details of whatever youd like me to do
Shop_Banner_2_transp.png
Username: Onyxbat
Commission Type: Fullbody, fully shaded, with background
Character: Bellazhanna. Will send description of the scene through DMs as it is part of a story.
Payment type: Treasure
Payment method: CR
Character Credit: Toyhouse & tumblr.

Commission Type: full body, fully shaded, with background
Character: Either Larakriz on her motor cycle, any of my OCs with their instruments (let me know whose instrument you like the most if you want to do this one), or art of Zakka on a postcard--so basically like I'd give you the fictional town and tell you what it looks like and what not.

I have a few ideas so just let me know which one you like the most. The scene one is the one that I might give to the other artist.

I was also wondering if you do art of logos because I have drawn up a few band logos and was interested in getting art of them.
Commission Type: Fullbody, fully shaded, with background
Character: Bellazhanna. Will send description of the scene through DMs as it is part of a story.

Commission Type: full body, fully shaded, with background
Character: Either Larakriz on her motor cycle, any of my OCs with their instruments (let me know whose instrument you like the most if you want to do this one), or art of Zakka on a postcard--so basically like I'd give you the fictional town and tell you what it looks like and what not.

I have a few ideas so just let me know which one you like the most. The scene one is the one that I might give to the other artist.

I was also wondering if you do art of logos because I have drawn up a few band logos and was interested in getting art of them.
@onyxbat id have to see the scene to see if its something id like to do. feel free to dm me! otherwise postcard zakka or motorcycle larakritz could be fun :> i remember drawing all of these characters lmao

i dont really do logos, mostly bc im just not good at graphic design :')
@onyxbat id have to see the scene to see if its something id like to do. feel free to dm me! otherwise postcard zakka or motorcycle larakritz could be fun :> i remember drawing all of these characters lmao

i dont really do logos, mostly bc im just not good at graphic design :')
Shop_Banner_2_transp.png
Will do. xD I have definitely commissioned like all of them from you before. I distinctly remember you doing a massive band/stage scene for them!

And that's alright.
Will do. xD I have definitely commissioned like all of them from you before. I distinctly remember you doing a massive band/stage scene for them!

And that's alright.
Are you still accepting orders? If you are then I will put this here, but if not sorry!

First one is a gift are you ok with up to four characters?
Username: Lunergod
Commission Type: fully shaded 4 fullbody or half body with a background (I'm not sure what it will be under so I will put it here, and you let me know which you think is better. Image idea It is a family picture with the edges burned if that is ok.
Character: Family My wife has had trouble with theft in the past, so if you have a toyhouse she can authorize you if that is ok so you can see full images.
Zashichi and Iridescence 6'2 are the same height and are the tallest next is Uriel 6'1, he is a bit shorter. Finally is Ametrine she is the shortest 5'4
Payment type: Gems
Payment method: Cr
Character Credit: Softly Whisper

If it is ok to order more then one then I would like to order something for me.

Username: Chinasparkles
Commission Type: fully shaded fullbody, with background. Either abstract or a wall with graffiti whichever you prefer.
Character: Rune
Fullbody sketch This is the only fullbody of him that isn't a chibi. I am waiting on the artist to finish it which is why it isn't up-loaded to his toyhouse. Only thing missing is on his hoodie he has a white keyhole in the middle of the chest.
Payment type: Mixed
Character Credit: OozaruBroly
Are you still accepting orders? If you are then I will put this here, but if not sorry!

First one is a gift are you ok with up to four characters?
Username: Lunergod
Commission Type: fully shaded 4 fullbody or half body with a background (I'm not sure what it will be under so I will put it here, and you let me know which you think is better. Image idea It is a family picture with the edges burned if that is ok.
Character: Family My wife has had trouble with theft in the past, so if you have a toyhouse she can authorize you if that is ok so you can see full images.
Zashichi and Iridescence 6'2 are the same height and are the tallest next is Uriel 6'1, he is a bit shorter. Finally is Ametrine she is the shortest 5'4
Payment type: Gems
Character Credit: Softly Whisper

If it is ok to order more then one then I would like to order something for me.

Username: Chinasparkles
Commission Type: fully shaded fullbody, with background. Either abstract or a wall with graffiti whichever you prefer.
Character: Rune
Fullbody sketch This is the only fullbody of him that isn't a chibi. I am waiting on the artist to finish it which is why it isn't up-loaded to his toyhouse. Only thing missing is on his hoodie he has a white keyhole in the middle of the chest.
Payment type: Mixed
Character Credit: OozaruBroly
@lunargod yeah thats fine! my th is vague-whisperings. i glanced through the th for the family members, so could you dm me any info on their dynamics with each other? itll make it easier for me to pose them. otherwise, send a cr and ill get started on it!
@lunargod yeah thats fine! my th is vague-whisperings. i glanced through the th for the family members, so could you dm me any info on their dynamics with each other? itll make it easier for me to pose them. otherwise, send a cr and ill get started on it!
Shop_Banner_2_transp.png
Commission Type: halfbody, fully shaded, with abstract background
Character: Larakriz on her motor cycle. She (per a design update) Lara has a piercing like this.
Her motorcycle looks like this. But in the colors green and black. This is the hat that she usually wears. She'd also wear a biker jacket with a logo on it that I can link when I get a chance.

Commission Type: idk what this would be considered but fully shaded please lol
Character: Either art of Zakka on a postcard. Zakka's home planet is called Zuthrinia and it is full of musical motifs. It's scenery and buildings are based on the following; 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and, 9.

Can you give me the total for all of my comissions (so I can make sure that I have enough to spare for the a third artist who said they'd be opening soon xD All of my fave artists seem to come back at the same time!
Commission Type: halfbody, fully shaded, with abstract background
Character: Larakriz on her motor cycle. She (per a design update) Lara has a piercing like this.
Her motorcycle looks like this. But in the colors green and black. This is the hat that she usually wears. She'd also wear a biker jacket with a logo on it that I can link when I get a chance.

Commission Type: idk what this would be considered but fully shaded please lol
Character: Either art of Zakka on a postcard. Zakka's home planet is called Zuthrinia and it is full of musical motifs. It's scenery and buildings are based on the following; 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and, 9.

Can you give me the total for all of my comissions (so I can make sure that I have enough to spare for the a third artist who said they'd be opening soon xD All of my fave artists seem to come back at the same time!
@onyxbat it'd be about 3200g! the price might vary a bit by 250g in either direction since im not sure if itll end up being a bust, halfbody or full. its 1600g per piece, assuming halfbody for both.
@onyxbat it'd be about 3200g! the price might vary a bit by 250g in either direction since im not sure if itll end up being a bust, halfbody or full. its 1600g per piece, assuming halfbody for both.
Shop_Banner_2_transp.png
That should leave me with enough. Just let me know how much it ends up being and I'll open the cr
That should leave me with enough. Just let me know how much it ends up being and I'll open the cr
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16