Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | DtB 2023 All Flight Event & Raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
climbing stuff and freaking my parents out when they came home to see me hanging from the doorframe

that was a while ago, though
climbing stuff and freaking my parents out when they came home to see me hanging from the doorframe

that was a while ago, though
ayo12He.gif
mHQOO11.gif
hi. - a new(ish), slightly clueless player.
she/her | FR Time +3 | semi-active
mHQOO11.gif
[quote]Is there something where you are just naturally talented? Even if you're not a natural, what activities do you most enjoy doing in your spare time?[/quote] not naturallh talented but art and writing. though i get really frustrated, i still enjoy it.
Quote:
Is there something where you are just naturally talented? Even if you're not a natural, what activities do you most enjoy doing in your spare time?

not naturallh talented but art and writing. though i get really frustrated, i still enjoy it.
M7v69JN.pngt4yhov0.png[evIwcId.pnguma comms
ezgif-com-resize.gif
I visited the scry/dress up game to play!

I have two natural talents. The first is dogs just feel comfortable in my presence, and tend to gravitate towards me. Unlike with other animals where I take a lot of care to study their reactions and control my own, dogs just seem to naturally vibe with me! I really appreciate it, even though it often leads to awkward situations when I walk my own dog in the park and a poor dog walker loses all their dogs as they've come to say hello...

My second talent is unfortunately less useful. I am a master of putting things down and then instantly forgetting where. I can remember names and faces, facts and figures, things I see and hear but I can never remember places. It makes it... challenging at home and work when I forever lose things...
I visited the scry/dress up game to play!

I have two natural talents. The first is dogs just feel comfortable in my presence, and tend to gravitate towards me. Unlike with other animals where I take a lot of care to study their reactions and control my own, dogs just seem to naturally vibe with me! I really appreciate it, even though it often leads to awkward situations when I walk my own dog in the park and a poor dog walker loses all their dogs as they've come to say hello...

My second talent is unfortunately less useful. I am a master of putting things down and then instantly forgetting where. I can remember names and faces, facts and figures, things I see and hear but I can never remember places. It makes it... challenging at home and work when I forever lose things...
My favorite season is autumn. I love the colors of the leaves on the trees, the sweater weather, how cozy it is, Halloween... I could go on! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=14&bodygene=13&breed=13&element=11&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=103&tertgene=15&winggene=82&wings=103&auth=11f92f83fdd348c0bdf1160fa0062065cec23ff6&dummyext=prev.png[/img] As for something I like to do in my spare time, definitely knitting. I'm also learning to crochet!
My favorite season is autumn. I love the colors of the leaves on the trees, the sweater weather, how cozy it is, Halloween... I could go on!

dragon?age=1&body=14&bodygene=13&breed=13&element=11&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=103&tertgene=15&winggene=82&wings=103&auth=11f92f83fdd348c0bdf1160fa0062065cec23ff6&dummyext=prev.png

As for something I like to do in my spare time, definitely knitting. I'm also learning to crochet!
wTS93Xj.png
[b]Sunday Quest: [/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=142&bodygene=16&breed=9&element=3&eyetype=11&gender=0&tert=1&tertgene=5&winggene=7&wings=173&auth=39cf5d6ca955998cda8aacfb4ad33ec08292c9ce&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I scried a dragon inspired by a caiman. [b]Sunday Question: [/b] I really enjoy reading, so I guess I'd say I'm good at reading comprehension (which is sorta lame but oh well).
Sunday Quest:
dragon?age=1&body=142&bodygene=16&breed=9&element=3&eyetype=11&gender=0&tert=1&tertgene=5&winggene=7&wings=173&auth=39cf5d6ca955998cda8aacfb4ad33ec08292c9ce&dummyext=prev.png
I scried a dragon inspired by a caiman.
Sunday Question:
I really enjoy reading, so I guess I'd say I'm good at reading comprehension (which is sorta lame but oh well).
43249438.png43214888.png
QOTD: Is there something where you are just naturally talented? Even if you're not a natural, what activities do you most enjoy doing in your spare time?

I tend to get complemented on my baking, so I think I'm a pretty decent baker. My favorite thing to make is pizza dough and it is a weekly meal in my household. :)
QOTD: Is there something where you are just naturally talented? Even if you're not a natural, what activities do you most enjoy doing in your spare time?

I tend to get complemented on my baking, so I think I'm a pretty decent baker. My favorite thing to make is pizza dough and it is a weekly meal in my household. :)
Sunday's Question:
Is there something where you are just naturally talented? Even if you're not a natural, what activities do you most enjoy doing in your spare time?

I seem to have a knack for making jewelry. I've been making little items for my family, and they have all turned out really nice.
Sunday's Question:

I seem to have a knack for making jewelry. I've been making little items for my family, and they have all turned out really nice.
gp6bQfb.png
eaLb2XI.png
sd1dnAh.png
Nz9DKNH.png
aHMlRC8.png 156909999081948308.png
[quote="Sunday's Quest"]Stop by the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3295810/1#post_3295810]Decorative Dragons[/url] event and post a dragon scry! Alternatively, scry a dragon inspired by your favorite season and post it here![/quote] Spring inspired scry! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=144&bodygene=216&breed=17&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=159&tertgene=36&winggene=78&wings=23&auth=db6e0c8e072c2d89ca34dd4e1930f6590f65785f&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [quote="Sunday's Question"]Is there something where you are just naturally talented? Even if you're not a natural, what activities do you most enjoy doing in your spare time?[/quote] I've always liked drawing since I was very little. I'm not sure if I really had a talent for it, but I would hear it all the time from teachers, heh. I love doodling whenever I can. No blank sheet of paper is safe around me.
Sunday's Quest wrote:
Stop by the Decorative Dragons event and post a dragon scry! Alternatively, scry a dragon inspired by your favorite season and post it here!
Spring inspired scry!
dragon?age=1&body=144&bodygene=216&breed=17&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=159&tertgene=36&winggene=78&wings=23&auth=db6e0c8e072c2d89ca34dd4e1930f6590f65785f&dummyext=prev.png
Sunday's Question wrote:
I've always liked drawing since I was very little. I'm not sure if I really had a talent for it, but I would hear it all the time from teachers, heh. I love doodling whenever I can. No blank sheet of paper is safe around me.
Pressed Morning Glory Venex
they/them
_^___^
(=0ω0=)
23378621.png Pressed Moonflower
Guys!! This is so many. So many beautiful ornaments. :o Great job, everyone, thank you! I'll hopefully have time tonight to make some purchases
Guys!! This is so many. So many beautiful ornaments. :o Great job, everyone, thank you! I'll hopefully have time tonight to make some purchases

71123971.png

Come visit my free hatchery, Leaves of Teahl, for pretty dragons,
or come order a Sushi Dragon!

84058838.png
Sunday's QOTD!
Quest: here![url]

Question:
im not sure many talents come naturally, but i do have a deep love for the arts! i can draw, consider myself a decent writer, and i play five instruments! creating with my hands is just so satisfying <3
[/url]
Sunday's QOTD!
Quest: here![url]

Question:
im not sure many talents come naturally, but i do have a deep love for the arts! i can draw, consider myself a decent writer, and i play five instruments! creating with my hands is just so satisfying <3
[/url]

ISO >>>
20782.png 36768.png 35114.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35