Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Bestiary/HibDen/Swipp & Baldwin Trackers
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@bohollamas On the "Main" tab, as you add to the "owned" column, the next column over- "Progress", turns progressively darker green and will eventually read 100%. When that happens- On the gathering tabs, the item name will go from [b]BOLD[/b] to regular text, and in the "needed" column, the cells will turn red when you don't need to collect any more of that item On the coliseum tab, the item name will go from [b]BOLD[/b] to regular text. It didn't used to change colors like the gathering tabs did, so I added a conditional formatting rule for the Z column cells to turn red when an item is no longer required (cell text=0). Let me know if that helps, or if you'd like to see something else implemented. [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1]
@bohollamas

On the "Main" tab, as you add to the "owned" column, the next column over- "Progress", turns progressively darker green and will eventually read 100%. When that happens-
On the gathering tabs, the item name will go from BOLD to regular text, and in the "needed" column, the cells will turn red when you don't need to collect any more of that item
On the coliseum tab, the item name will go from BOLD to regular text. It didn't used to change colors like the gathering tabs did, so I added a conditional formatting rule for the Z column cells to turn red when an item is no longer required (cell text=0).

Let me know if that helps, or if you'd like to see something else implemented.
RB8Ze0o.png
Oh I missed that!

Although, I am looking through and I might have made a mistake (or be completely misunderstanding) but it looks like that conditional formatting turns the cell to the left red instead of the needed cell red.
Oh I missed that!

Although, I am looking through and I might have made a mistake (or be completely misunderstanding) but it looks like that conditional formatting turns the cell to the left red instead of the needed cell red.
d63a147190f3ccf05d664ab9b9287ad9133236bc.png > Kori's Kloset
> Daily Gratitudes

In the gathering tabs, yes. The "Level" column will turn red if either a) you don't have a high enough level to gather that item, or b) you no longer need to gather that item. In the coliseum tab, it's the "Needed" column that turns red.

In the gathering tabs, yes. The "Level" column will turn red if either a) you don't have a high enough level to gather that item, or b) you no longer need to gather that item. In the coliseum tab, it's the "Needed" column that turns red.
RB8Ze0o.png
The hibden sheet has been so helpful for me! I'm prepped for tasks I prob won't get for months heehee.

I modified a few things for mine. I added a vaulted column and created a rule that highlights the item name when I have the required amount. If anyone's curious.

Thank you so much!! Spreadsheets are so helpful.
The hibden sheet has been so helpful for me! I'm prepped for tasks I prob won't get for months heehee.

I modified a few things for mine. I added a vaulted column and created a rule that highlights the item name when I have the required amount. If anyone's curious.

Thank you so much!! Spreadsheets are so helpful.
Pinging for replies helps!
6TRSoEc.gif
@emoster Love it! I'm so glad it's been useful for you [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@emoster Love it! I'm so glad it's been useful for you
RB8Ze0o.png
[columns][center] [pinglist=3133] @pinglist-3133 Frigidfin is here, along with two new familiars, and a familiar technical problem. >< As usual, I have added the new fams to the Main tab and the Gathering tab, and since they can drop from any enemy in the Coliseum, they are not added to that tab. *HOWEVER* I realized all of the VLOOKUP formulas on the Coliseum & Gathering tabs (ID#, Exclusive, and Owned columns) have all been shifting the starting cell of the lookup again. What that means is, anything above cell A22 is being excluded from lookup searches. It's an easy enough fix, and there's instructions in the changelog, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3195988/1#post_53011833]and here in a previous post[/url], or you can just re-copy the entire Coli & Gathering tabs into your personal sheets bc it's all referential anyway, so you won't lose any of your information/have to put anything in all over again. [nextcol][center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57442228][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/574423/57442228_350.png[/img][/url] [/columns] This is also your reminder to occasionally check your formulas, as adding rows to the top or bottom of a sheet doesn't always guarantee that those new rows will change your formulas like they're supposed to. I'm here if anyone has any questions. [quote=pinglist goes here] [emoji=subscription update size=1][emoji=ping size=1] Pinglist was here[/quote]

@Bestiary updates
Frigidfin is here, along with two new familiars, and a familiar technical problem. ><
As usual, I have added the new fams to the Main tab and the Gathering tab, and since they can drop from any enemy in the Coliseum, they are not added to that tab.

*HOWEVER*
I realized all of the VLOOKUP formulas on the Coliseum & Gathering tabs (ID#, Exclusive, and Owned columns) have all been shifting the starting cell of the lookup again.
What that means is, anything above cell A22 is being excluded from lookup searches. It's an easy enough fix, and there's instructions in the changelog, and here in a previous post, or you can just re-copy the entire Coli & Gathering tabs into your personal sheets bc it's all referential anyway, so you won't lose any of your information/have to put anything in all over again.
57442228_350.png

This is also your reminder to occasionally check your formulas, as adding rows to the top or bottom of a sheet doesn't always guarantee that those new rows will change your formulas like they're supposed to. I'm here if anyone has any questions.
pinglist goes here wrote:

Pinglist was here
RB8Ze0o.png
[center][size=5][b]Quality of Life update for the [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1]HibDen tracker![/b][/size] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OP4pTNwP6c0OcEtnywzWJ6mhNNQ_BJqV577R6U1qhNY/edit?usp=sharing][img]https://i.imgur.com/8r9hZVR.png[/img][/url] [/center] @Nightsmaiden and I have been working on updating the functionality of the HibDen tracker for the last couple of months. We've finally gotten it to a place we're both happy with, and it's ready to release to y'all. The first post of this thread has been updated with the new link, if you need the link for the old format, lmk and I can send it to you. New tabs have been added for marketplace and trading post requirements, and some columns within existing tabs have been shuffled around for ease of use. Check out the NM Changes tab for all the shiny new bits, and if you have any questions, suggestions, or comments feel free to ping me or NM about it. *An additional note, I liked the minor color change to new updates NM did with this, so I'll be carrying that through the other sheets as well. All new updates across all three trackers will be sorted to the top and highlighted in [color=cyan]BLUE[/color]. @pinglist-3135 [quote name="Pinglist Goes Here"] [emoji=subscription update size=1]All updates: Longhand pinglist was here [/quote]
Quality of Life update for the HibDen tracker!

8r9hZVR.png

@Nightsmaiden and I have been working on updating the functionality of the HibDen tracker for the last couple of months. We've finally gotten it to a place we're both happy with, and it's ready to release to y'all. The first post of this thread has been updated with the new link, if you need the link for the old format, lmk and I can send it to you. New tabs have been added for marketplace and trading post requirements, and some columns within existing tabs have been shuffled around for ease of use. Check out the NM Changes tab for all the shiny new bits, and if you have any questions, suggestions, or comments feel free to ping me or NM about it.

*An additional note, I liked the minor color change to new updates NM did with this, so I'll be carrying that through the other sheets as well. All new updates across all three trackers will be sorted to the top and highlighted in BLUE.

@HibDen Tasks updates
Pinglist Goes Here wrote:
All updates:

Longhand pinglist was here
RB8Ze0o.png
I love these! The hibden tracker is exactly what I was looking for and the others are fab too.

With the hibden tracker, I am having an issue where the number needed in column P across the various gathering tabs is not evaluating correctly - it is showing 0 needed, no matter how many I actually still need to get.
I love these! The hibden tracker is exactly what I was looking for and the others are fab too.

With the hibden tracker, I am having an issue where the number needed in column P across the various gathering tabs is not evaluating correctly - it is showing 0 needed, no matter how many I actually still need to get.
The Sunshine Sanctuary is at the rear of the old Ramkin mansion on a hill in Ankh. The dragon pens are staffed by a never-ending supply of earnest and enthusiastic young women in good boots.
@LadySybilVimes (awesome IGN, btw) I'm so glad you're finding them helpful! I'm not sure why those cells aren't evaluating correctly. It's working fine on my end. @Nightsmaiden any ideas? I'm not at a computer until late tomorrow, but I'll be happy to help troubleshoot once I'm back.
@LadySybilVimes (awesome IGN, btw) I'm so glad you're finding them helpful! I'm not sure why those cells aren't evaluating correctly. It's working fine on my end. @Nightsmaiden any ideas? I'm not at a computer until late tomorrow, but I'll be happy to help troubleshoot once I'm back.
RB8Ze0o.png
@LadySybilVimes Sending you a DM so I can troubleshoot. :-)
@LadySybilVimes Sending you a DM so I can troubleshoot. :-)
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19