Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Frigidfin Expedition 2023
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 34 35
UMBRELLAS!!
UMBRELLAS!!
fUTZOLh.png
Dragons r my passion :) she/her

I'm working on a wiki for my Clan, here!
U42kJzD.png
I love the umbrelllaasssssss
I love the umbrelllaasssssss
Lara. She/Her pronouns.
XHxgasI.gif
So far, with seven hours of grinding and farming in various venues (mostly the Mire), I've found two beavers, three scenes, no vistas, and no narwhals. I've found a good bit of event fish, and a few regular familiars.
So far, with seven hours of grinding and farming in various venues (mostly the Mire), I've found two beavers, three scenes, no vistas, and no narwhals. I've found a good bit of event fish, and a few regular familiars.
HEveOVO.png
yeah, the Narwins don't feel particularly common. I've gotten one out of many hours of grinding.

definitely drowning in fish though!
yeah, the Narwins don't feel particularly common. I've gotten one out of many hours of grinding.

definitely drowning in fish though!
they/them
AAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAA
OY2CZgk.png
is the drop rate for narwins correct? i feel like i've been grinding pretty hard w/o any drops...
is the drop rate for narwins correct? i feel like i've been grinding pretty hard w/o any drops...
0b5ac273e23a1cd511b0d9f520dd2d8eb60d0cf3.png 9Ts3Q4r.png
JvUa9ma.png
mjtJ868.png
WI7lnRZ.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[quote name="nahum" date="2023-12-07 19:23:31" ] is the drop rate for narwins correct? i feel like i've been grinding pretty hard w/o any drops... [/quote] You're not alone -- a lot of us have been having the same problem.
nahum wrote on 2023-12-07 19:23:31:

You're not alone -- a lot of us have been having the same problem.
HEveOVO.png
Oh! I was playing around in the dressing room this morning and I was like "How have I never noticed these umbrellas before?" They are cool!
Oh! I was playing around in the dressing room this morning and I was like "How have I never noticed these umbrellas before?" They are cool!
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. mlHpBMC.png
ePOliyb.png
bVWdtvK.png
ll0CfnD.png
8d7o509.png
Ooh cool! The whale familiars are super cute, yay!
Ooh cool! The whale familiars are super cute, yay!
jCVhFoZ.gif
Happy fishing, everyone!
Happy fishing, everyone!
776a9605e15f999aa162ac8233f599c6.gif
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 34 35