Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | UMAs/customs for trade+sale NEW
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 35 36
@Milim for the Snapper 1k+ is what I'd want? Not sure for the second though!

@Opals Ooh I'll consider for now :3! But I'll lyk!

@WithoutBounds Yes! I'll send a PA!

@Lindenshield 2.5+kg? It is a 10 limited that costed 2.5kg !

@Yeechen Hmm I don't think I'd trade Run Away for one of those since I don't think I was interested in any of them?? Feel free to make another offer though, like gems or if you can find other skins (whether custom or just rare) then please, feel free to show :3!

@Milim for the Snapper 1k+ is what I'd want? Not sure for the second though!

@Opals Ooh I'll consider for now :3! But I'll lyk!

@WithoutBounds Yes! I'll send a PA!

@Lindenshield 2.5+kg? It is a 10 limited that costed 2.5kg !

@Yeechen Hmm I don't think I'd trade Run Away for one of those since I don't think I was interested in any of them?? Feel free to make another offer though, like gems or if you can find other skins (whether custom or just rare) then please, feel free to show :3!

I'm Toucanda! Check out my stuff
SKIN SHOP | DRESS/SCRY 4 GEMS
CUSTOMS
I'd like to buy the snapper skin! :)
I'd like to buy the snapper skin! :)
ZEsjj4r.png BdHSY2z.pngkZlSGnL.png nbkIrJe.gif
@ToucandaToucan What kinds of skins are you interested in? Any themes/elements in particular? I can see if I have anything that might fit
@ToucandaToucan What kinds of skins are you interested in? Any themes/elements in particular? I can see if I have anything that might fit
r81QNWS.pngeee_by_yechen1969-dcdm2ep.png1kT3OOq.png
Would you take 150g for neon tropics perhaps?
Would you take 150g for neon tropics perhaps?
UMA wishlist
WARNING: Will sell soul to obtain all the sunflower themed UMAs!

Like please, if you have any that have sunflowers in it that I dont have yet I want it. PM me about it, ill make a deal! I want them all! Minus imperial tho
@Milim I'll send you a PA!

@Yeechen Hmm!! I love vibrantly colored skins, fruit (^^^)/floral, bones, and hmm as for breeds, I quite like imps, skyfs, WCMs, and surges! I also like coatls, ridges, Abs, Aethers, and veils! Breeds I don't really like are fae, snaps, and banes! Everything else is fine though, it's more so the skin tbh as long as it's not one of the breeds I don't like! (those breeds in particular I have a hard time liking, usually sorta bogs too I'm iffy)

@Goldensong Sure!
@Milim I'll send you a PA!

@Yeechen Hmm!! I love vibrantly colored skins, fruit (^^^)/floral, bones, and hmm as for breeds, I quite like imps, skyfs, WCMs, and surges! I also like coatls, ridges, Abs, Aethers, and veils! Breeds I don't really like are fae, snaps, and banes! Everything else is fine though, it's more so the skin tbh as long as it's not one of the breeds I don't like! (those breeds in particular I have a hard time liking, usually sorta bogs too I'm iffy)

@Goldensong Sure!
CUSTOMS
@ToucandaToucan
I don't think I have anything that is rare enough and fits those categories, thank you for the replies though!

edit: by any chance you'll sell for pure gems?
@ToucandaToucan
I don't think I have anything that is rare enough and fits those categories, thank you for the replies though!

edit: by any chance you'll sell for pure gems?
r81QNWS.pngeee_by_yechen1969-dcdm2ep.png1kT3OOq.png
@ToucandaToucan

Hi! Would any of these interest you for trading ?

Custom:

(this one is a frfrfr custom)
Custom recolor:
@ToucandaToucan

Hi! Would any of these interest you for trading ?

Custom:

(this one is a frfrfr custom)
Custom recolor:
txLfGMA.png NDXSM4u.png Bca6sO6.png tJW1gy6.png
@Yeechen okay (I don't mind looking at other stuff though)! Abd hmm very hesitant on that skin, it'd have to be a very good gem offer! Otherwise I'm lf a skin I really like
@Ambulocetus oohhhhh you have some pretty skins, I think I might consider some! I'm hesitant on trading that skin but you do have some that I quite like so I'll give it some thought!
@Yeechen okay (I don't mind looking at other stuff though)! Abd hmm very hesitant on that skin, it'd have to be a very good gem offer! Otherwise I'm lf a skin I really like
@Ambulocetus oohhhhh you have some pretty skins, I think I might consider some! I'm hesitant on trading that skin but you do have some that I quite like so I'll give it some thought!
CUSTOMS
@ToucandaToucan
Thank you for considering and take your time! Let me know if you'd like to trade~
@ToucandaToucan
Thank you for considering and take your time! Let me know if you'd like to trade~
txLfGMA.png NDXSM4u.png Bca6sO6.png tJW1gy6.png
@ToucandaToucan
Hey Toucanda! Would you be interested in any of the following Boo skins in exchange for Splish Splash?

I also have an extra artist copy of this Caaarp!
@ToucandaToucan
Hey Toucanda! Would you be interested in any of the following Boo skins in exchange for Splish Splash?

I also have an extra artist copy of this Caaarp!
> Havic
> He/they/it
> Current avatar dragon
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 35 36