Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | UMAs/customs for trade+sale NEW
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 35 36
Hello! I was wondering how you would price this skin?
Hello! I was wondering how you would price this skin?
:|c I have a 5-print private custom skydancer skin from jackaling that's coming through at....some point....when the team approves the shadows.....if you'd be interested in doing a swap? [img]https://i.imgur.com/IsYlPL0.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/VC1zxI9.png[/img]
:|c I have a 5-print private custom skydancer skin from jackaling that's coming through at....some point....when the team approves the shadows.....if you'd be interested in doing a swap?

IsYlPL0.png

VC1zxI9.png
wishlistg1 salesbadge collectionthe nest - perma sales threadblank canvas hatchery
IMG-1405.png
Is Vulpecula available/has a price? I'd love to buy it! ;w;
Is Vulpecula available/has a price? I'd love to buy it! ;w;
5KyfVO0.png
Y3ss5jo.pngrjlFFu0.pngV4C7iqz.pngvD2mGJA.pngZAD0xZG.pngiuGyQfp.png
VR2c9ts.png
@marshsiren 850g!
@mossfinch I deffo would! but I'd feel a bit bad trading a 10 print for a 5 print x0, are there any umas out of the lot that you'd also be interested in with the 10 print!
@marshsiren 850g!
@mossfinch I deffo would! but I'd feel a bit bad trading a 10 print for a 5 print x0, are there any umas out of the lot that you'd also be interested in with the 10 print!
I'm Toucanda! Check out my stuff
SKIN SHOP | DRESS/SCRY 4 GEMS
CUSTOMS
Price check on warm Coral and captivity (both)?
Price check on warm Coral and captivity (both)?
57f56836f988df2a918b59df7a778cd51cc19bbe.png
What kinds of things go in trades? I don't really have other custom skins to trade with. (Also, I didn't realise there were more on the front page to begin with. I shouldn't have looked.)
What kinds of things go in trades? I don't really have other custom skins to trade with. (Also, I didn't realise there were more on the front page to begin with. I shouldn't have looked.)
old-oaks-2.png Vs38xu1.png
@ToucandaToucan
oh, perfect! I would love to buy it then.
@ToucandaToucan
oh, perfect! I would love to buy it then.
how much for Accent: Captivity. v?
how much for Accent: Captivity. v?
D9XjOpZ.jpg
@Jinoga I have it but don't have a price, you can offer gems or trades though :3!

@KaichouKai I can't remember what I spent for Warm Coral but I'll just say 900 as for.. captivity, both were 500g so 1k for the both of them!

@midnightserenade woop hmm not sure, you can offer whichever skins you'd like if you have any rare/limited ones :33! and yeah XD added some more skins on there

@marshsiren Yes! I'll send a PA!
@Jinoga I have it but don't have a price, you can offer gems or trades though :3!

@KaichouKai I can't remember what I spent for Warm Coral but I'll just say 900 as for.. captivity, both were 500g so 1k for the both of them!

@midnightserenade woop hmm not sure, you can offer whichever skins you'd like if you have any rare/limited ones :33! and yeah XD added some more skins on there

@marshsiren Yes! I'll send a PA!
CUSTOMS
@Noddddd 500g but someone else was interested too before you!
@Noddddd 500g but someone else was interested too before you!
CUSTOMS
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 35 36