Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Frigidfin Expedition 2023
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 34 35
I [i]love[/i] the umbrellas! The Narwhal familiars are cool too! :) The blue one looks so cool on Candy! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77970236][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/779703/77970236_350.png[/img][/url]
I love the umbrellas! The Narwhal familiars are cool too! :)

The blue one looks so cool on Candy!
77970236_350.png
G8gmp7T.png
5BsilZ9.png
bYt72YT.png
5hF3FGk.png
PdiBTNZ.pngaXbaYIT.pngXRLXA9U.pngjaogUTu.pngd6uTiMD.pngvIZdXw3.pngE3sjxsi.pngEcccUE6.pngwI74OY9.png7Rp5oJn.png
yym0GF5.png
Happy Frigidfin Expedition!
Happy Frigidfin Expedition!
WRcl6DV.png__tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Super cool!
Super cool!
GtKO0cb.pnguUqCbLO.pngtNgQJvM.pngq0ePT2i.pngu82kOBZ.pngAT3eNmS.png4i9LHV0.pngPgv53XB.pngAQPJNOh.pngwwOiGGF.pngB1biG2b.pnguFDFMsv.pngyPlj8ew.pngss5qKdV.pngjbMLSIO.png
Yeah I'm seeing multiple posts here of people asking about the fam drop rate. I've seen neither old or new fams dropping in the coli for the last couple hours.

Guys I think there's something up with the drop rate. That or a lot of us are suffering the worst luck ever.
Yeah I'm seeing multiple posts here of people asking about the fam drop rate. I've seen neither old or new fams dropping in the coli for the last couple hours.

Guys I think there's something up with the drop rate. That or a lot of us are suffering the worst luck ever.
THE UMBRELLAS!!! THE UMBRELLAS ARE SO PRETTY!
THE UMBRELLAS!!! THE UMBRELLAS ARE SO PRETTY!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png5a196ce8-ef6f-11e5-b529-2d9b8664c5dc.giftumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
Methinks one of those umbrellas is gonna have to go on my Spring gal. They're so nice!
Methinks one of those umbrellas is gonna have to go on my Spring gal. They're so nice!
xxxxxxxxxx
image.png
"The world was to me a secret which I desired to divine."
-Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley, Frankenstein
xxxx
they/them | FR+0 | Semi-active
waterflower.png
FISHMASSSSS!!! TIME TO STOCK UP >:]
FISHMASSSSS!!! TIME TO STOCK UP >:]
PzoPTNg.pngunknown.png
Yippee!!
Yippee!!
shadowh3.png
[quote name="FaeForge" date="2023-12-07 13:24:02" ] Yeah I'm seeing multiple posts here of people asking about the fam drop rate. I've seen neither old or new fams dropping in the coli for the last couple hours. Guys I think there's something up with the drop rate. That or a lot of us are suffering the worst luck ever. [/quote] I've been playing (mostly in the Mire, both to level fodder and gather food for my ravenous dragons) for a good chunk of the day and have found ONE of the two older event familiars and none of the new. The fishnets are dropping at an okay rate, but the baskets aren't nearly as plentiful.
FaeForge wrote on 2023-12-07 13:24:02:

I've been playing (mostly in the Mire, both to level fodder and gather food for my ravenous dragons) for a good chunk of the day and have found ONE of the two older event familiars and none of the new. The fishnets are dropping at an okay rate, but the baskets aren't nearly as plentiful.
HEveOVO.png
Narwhals, Narwals swimming in the ocean causing a commotion cause they are so awesome.
Narwhals, Narwals swimming in the ocean causing a commotion cause they are so awesome.
ZPHN6ju.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 34 35