Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] PWYW Cronch Art
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@BoatBud Awesome, thank you so much! I'm excited to get to your drawing.

@koidei My queue is unfortunately full right now, but I would love to draw Tavros in the future! I can reserve a slot for you once I finish my current queue if you'd like?
@BoatBud Awesome, thank you so much! I'm excited to get to your drawing.

@koidei My queue is unfortunately full right now, but I would love to draw Tavros in the future! I can reserve a slot for you once I finish my current queue if you'd like?
A Light Flight branded Shaker Bottle with a chocolate protein shake inside. This is the NYNG general participation Badge. A gold arrow/moon divider by dreamingcity.
Cronch
FRT+1 | He/Him
A Magnesium Amphiptere (Desert variant) from Dragon Cave.A male Pillow Dragon from Dragon Cave.
Finished art for Risshou! [img]https://i.postimg.cc/NfZZKbJv/for-risshou-5.png[/img]
Finished art for Risshou!

for-risshou-5.png
A Light Flight branded Shaker Bottle with a chocolate protein shake inside. This is the NYNG general participation Badge. A gold arrow/moon divider by dreamingcity.
Cronch
FRT+1 | He/Him
A Magnesium Amphiptere (Desert variant) from Dragon Cave.A male Pillow Dragon from Dragon Cave.
Finished commission for BoatBud! [img]https://i.postimg.cc/wMh5Z9zy/for-boatbud.png[/img] @pinglist-10972 With this one done, the queue is also open again! Getting close to the end of the semester has me pretty busy, but the break this week helps a lot for getting things done. [emoji=bogsneak happy size=1] @pinglist-4873
Finished commission for BoatBud!

for-boatbud.png

@Cronch's Finished Art

With this one done, the queue is also open again! Getting close to the end of the semester has me pretty busy, but the break this week helps a lot for getting things done.

@Cronch's PWYW Art
Cronch
FRT+1 | He/Him
Hi!! Would something of my boi [url=https://toyhou.se/20341059.vachir-hotgo]Vachir[/url] for [emoji=gem size=1]500g be ok? I also have [item=glitterfreeze ice-trolabe] [item=starfall crystalcloak] [item=lustrous mantle] [item=current catch] [item=rotted mane] to offer if any of those catch your interest! <3
Hi!! Would something of my boi Vachir for 500g be ok?
I also have Glitterfreeze Ice-trolabe Starfall Crystalcloak Lustrous Mantle Current Catch Rotted Mane to offer if any of those catch your interest! <3
40963458_Z61F3OvDUa2zJBg.png Art by @Dovalore 40963408_YpPcvcAIyiTfoCW.png
@Firnenfire

500g sounds great! I'd be happy to take the Lustrous Mantle too, whatever works for you. Vachir looks super fun to draw, I can't wait to draw him. Adding you to the queue!
@Firnenfire

500g sounds great! I'd be happy to take the Lustrous Mantle too, whatever works for you. Vachir looks super fun to draw, I can't wait to draw him. Adding you to the queue!
Cronch
FRT+1 | He/Him
can i get a piece of[url=https://toyhou.se/1331543.zarria] my tiefling[/url]? :] preferably in her main outfit! i rly like your more textured, thicker lineart styles, i can send over like 300g? [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/64920456_AIpEBOWGwull4GZ.png[/img]
can i get a piece of my tiefling? :] preferably in her main outfit! i rly like your more textured, thicker lineart styles, i can send over like 300g?

64920456_AIpEBOWGwull4GZ.png
@Celestriakle

Ohhh, I love her! I can definitely do that. I'll be sure to use my more textured brushes too. Thank you! Adding to the queue.
@Celestriakle

Ohhh, I love her! I can definitely do that. I'll be sure to use my more textured brushes too. Thank you! Adding to the queue.
Cronch
FRT+1 | He/Him
thank!
thank!
Hey! I love your art style and wanted to order something from you when you have slots open again. My only question is if you do more mech-like fursona’s (More specifically Vottle’s. May have to look that one up, anyone I asked about it already didn’t know what they were), But I was just wondering if you’re willing to do say, a chibi or a headshot of one? Ping me when you get the chance :>
Hey! I love your art style and wanted to order something from you when you have slots open again. My only question is if you do more mech-like fursona’s (More specifically Vottle’s. May have to look that one up, anyone I asked about it already didn’t know what they were), But I was just wondering if you’re willing to do say, a chibi or a headshot of one? Ping me when you get the chance :>
cfa4eab0-1638-11eb-9b4b-e1371d599c63.gif
@Feri

I looked them up, and I think I would be able to draw them! Mechs are not my strong-suit but it looks like Vottles are something I'd be able to do based on the level of mechanical detail I see.
@Feri

I looked them up, and I think I would be able to draw them! Mechs are not my strong-suit but it looks like Vottles are something I'd be able to do based on the level of mechanical detail I see.
Cronch
FRT+1 | He/Him
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11