Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Hiatus!
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 81 82
Hello again bee!! :D

Could I request the gleaning chitin breastplate, strawberry plumed tuft, pathfinder's tail twist, red birdskull wingpiece, fruitful garden belt if they're available?

Then could I also request the moonlight fungi and flying fawn?

Thank you so much!!
Hello again bee!! :D

Could I request the gleaning chitin breastplate, strawberry plumed tuft, pathfinder's tail twist, red birdskull wingpiece, fruitful garden belt if they're available?

Then could I also request the moonlight fungi and flying fawn?

Thank you so much!!
Hi! can I have 2 Shining Might Fragment and one Shining Might Fragment?
Thankyou!
Hi! can I have 2 Shining Might Fragment and one Shining Might Fragment?
Thankyou!
dsiNAWk.png mlr1H8z.png
Hey Bee could I get the Bell Goat and Charcoal Kitsune familiars as well as the two eye apparels and the silver lei? Thank you ^^
Hey Bee could I get the Bell Goat and Charcoal Kitsune familiars as well as the two eye apparels and the silver lei? Thank you ^^
KE0ICNU.png j5NKKLj.png h0FvtF4.gif
I would be interested in these if they are available: Mage's Ivory Tunic, Hoary Scale Bracers, Dark Harvest Vines, Advisor Rings, Squire's Beret, Sprightly Mushroom Overalls, Sanguine Rose Thorn Stockings, Playful Mushroom Collar, Shabby Cane, Fruitful Garden Belt
I would be interested in these if they are available: Mage's Ivory Tunic, Hoary Scale Bracers, Dark Harvest Vines, Advisor Rings, Squire's Beret, Sprightly Mushroom Overalls, Sanguine Rose Thorn Stockings, Playful Mushroom Collar, Shabby Cane, Fruitful Garden Belt
Don't forget the l in between the 'i' and 'd' in AlvildaBright
Looking for Light 6 digit Imperial and a unbred 6 digit female Imperial
Also any 7 digit IDs 25703_,_ to 25810_,_
7UXlQKU.gifOver 8kg in prizes. Ends February 1st.
Could I snag your autumn wood guard and wintermane minstrel please? Thanks!
Could I snag your autumn wood guard and wintermane minstrel please? Thanks!
violentvioletsig.png
If they're available, could I snag Jeweled Octoflyer and Flying Fawn?
As well as Violet Flower Crown, Fruitful Garden Belt, Autumn Harvest Wreath, Autumn Harvest Tail Twist, and Pastel Woodtreads?

Thank you so much!
If they're available, could I snag Jeweled Octoflyer and Flying Fawn?
As well as Violet Flower Crown, Fruitful Garden Belt, Autumn Harvest Wreath, Autumn Harvest Tail Twist, and Pastel Woodtreads?

Thank you so much!
tumblr_nreaefLJYo1tm17oeo6_75sq.png
WvEXipG.png
EL8P38X.png
UuKod4C.png
J8QoPxT.png
5EuAK0T.png
Rl71vuP.png
BzjAkuF.png
0uVMYap.png
tumblr_nreaefLJYo1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
Hi there! If it's available, may I please have the Luminax mask? Thank you so much!!
Hi there! If it's available, may I please have the Luminax mask? Thank you so much!!
roundseyhelp_by_cicide76536-dckv2be.png
May I have Mage's ivory tunic and Peacebringer's Cowl, and the dragon?
May I have Mage's ivory tunic and Peacebringer's Cowl, and the dragon?
8URelp0.png WXOu4H0.pngPicsart_23-11-11_11-50-01-265.pngsxrFjUf.gif[/url
Hi! This is really kind of you!! May I have x27 Fossilized Fish, as well as the Springfoot Bilworper and the Bell Goat? Thank you so much!
Hi! This is really kind of you!! May I have x27 Fossilized Fish, as well as the Springfoot Bilworper and the Bell Goat? Thank you so much!
boopers.png
omg could i please have lightning he's so beautiful
omg could i please have lightning he's so beautiful
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 81 82