Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Fast L25 Training
1 2 3 4
@hypomargoteros No worries, if you don't want a dragon statted it's perfectly okay with me! Feel free to send when you like, I will probably accept it sometime tomorrow or Tuesday :)
@hypomargoteros No worries, if you don't want a dragon statted it's perfectly okay with me! Feel free to send when you like, I will probably accept it sometime tomorrow or Tuesday :)
IRGjArc.png Rsc6XkA.png 2YMPPCT.png
Thank you! I've already set up a CR with the gems :-)
Thank you! I've already set up a CR with the gems :-)
Ef84x2q.png ozDAjIE.png
znuJtTb.png
@PricklySnoots sounds good! I have temporarily named the unnamed dragon as unnamed dragons cannot be taken into coli, I will send back a scroll of renaming with him when I finish :)
@PricklySnoots sounds good! I have temporarily named the unnamed dragon as unnamed dragons cannot be taken into coli, I will send back a scroll of renaming with him when I finish :)
@Solune

No need! I forgot you cannot put unnamed dragons in a coli team.
@Solune

No need! I forgot you cannot put unnamed dragons in a coli team.
@Reincarnations Sorry for the slight delay, had a bit of a hectic Monday ^^;; Hrist and Eir are on their way home now!
@Reincarnations Sorry for the slight delay, had a bit of a hectic Monday ^^;; Hrist and Eir are on their way home now!
@Solune
Username: almsivii
# of Dragons: 2
Starting Level: both lvl 1
Payment Type: gems!
Can dragons be statted?: no
Other: LD

I'll send the CR :3
@Solune
Username: almsivii
# of Dragons: 2
Starting Level: both lvl 1
Payment Type: gems!
Can dragons be statted?: no
Other: LD

I'll send the CR :3
ejkRcac.png
ALMSIVI is the word
@PricklySnoots Katalirroi and Kasemu are on their way home now! Sorry for the delay orz
@PricklySnoots Katalirroi and Kasemu are on their way home now! Sorry for the delay orz
@hypomargoteros Thank you for waiting! Lemon is on her way home now~
@hypomargoteros Thank you for waiting! Lemon is on her way home now~
@almsivii Rayna and Entura finished their training! CR coming shortly :)
@almsivii Rayna and Entura finished their training! CR coming shortly :)
@Solune
Hey! I have a couple questions regarding getting some dragons trained! First, would the price for leveling a lv. 21 dragon to 25 be the same as 20 to 25? And second, is there an option to get collateral for more expensive/potentially valuable dragons (such as those with art, silhouette scrolls, gened G1s, etc.)?
@Solune
Hey! I have a couple questions regarding getting some dragons trained! First, would the price for leveling a lv. 21 dragon to 25 be the same as 20 to 25? And second, is there an option to get collateral for more expensive/potentially valuable dragons (such as those with art, silhouette scrolls, gened G1s, etc.)?
Gr15mqs.png
I6Ay4yi.gifwLQRY4q.gif
1 2 3 4