Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What Item(s) Do You Like To Collect?
1 2 3 4 5 6
[stardust sap lamp]
[gilded treasure chest]
[iron treasure chest]
[rusted treasure chest]
And basically any blue stuff :)
[stardust sap lamp]
[gilded treasure chest]
[iron treasure chest]
[rusted treasure chest]
And basically any blue stuff :)
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/124.png[/img]
124.png
inverness_bonsai_wip_by_auricolor-dae2800.png
I collect a bunch of stuff!! I won't list it all out, but some of my favorite things are probably:
Jasmine Starfall Blossom Daffodil Seal Mane Cumulus Mane Chameleon Seal Striped Seal Spotted Seal Old World Rabbit Snowshoe Rabbit Searing Bunny Myosotis Fox Creeping Tendril Dried Flowers Pressed Flower
I collect a bunch of stuff!! I won't list it all out, but some of my favorite things are probably:
Jasmine Starfall Blossom Daffodil Seal Mane Cumulus Mane Chameleon Seal Striped Seal Spotted Seal Old World Rabbit Snowshoe Rabbit Searing Bunny Myosotis Fox Creeping Tendril Dried Flowers Pressed Flower
A pixel button that reads 'wishlist' and links to my wishlist.
A pixel button that reads 'avatar dragon' and links to my avatar dragon.
A pixel button that reads 'about' and links to my extended about.
A pixel button that reads 'For Sale'.
A pixel button that reads 'den slot tasks' and links to a list of items I currently need for my latest hibernal den slots.
A pixel button that reads 'they/them'. These are my pronouns.
A pixel button that reads 'trans'. Referring to the fact that I am transgender.
A pixel button that reads 'autistic', referring to the fact that I am autistic.
A pixel button that reads 'disabled', referring to the fact that I am physically disabled.
A pixel button that reads 'wheelchair user', referring to the fact that I use a wheelchair.

Call me Ainsley!
Discord: ainsleys
LF Accent: Paper Cranes | Please DM me if you have it!
Celebratory G1 Hatching!
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/540182238579392527/1058614234877014086/image.png[/img]
image.png
giphy.gif
BanescaleSig.png
giphy.gif
I don't actively collect anything because I do not have the motivation nor treasure to do so, but there are certain items I prefer to keep in my vault. Mostly the deity plushies and figurines, things I think would be important to my lair-nation's culture (ex. Carpenter Wax, Woven Cloth), and Brave Blue Bee 'cause it matches my username.
I don't actively collect anything because I do not have the motivation nor treasure to do so, but there are certain items I prefer to keep in my vault. Mostly the deity plushies and figurines, things I think would be important to my lair-nation's culture (ex. Carpenter Wax, Woven Cloth), and Brave Blue Bee 'cause it matches my username.

TdTJOrw.png
FObX7rS.png
ZbNAjCO.png

uzcwnDd.png
mjtJ868.png
Gf9Ba59.png
tumblr_inline_nbca3vIFnM1qg78ij.png WUYHc.gif
[center]Hope apparel items are fine, cause i love these buggers! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/949442659410391160/1114280333442023605/image.png[/img]
Hope apparel items are fine, cause i love these buggers!
image.png
Bittle_Drawing_rotated.png
X
< Hope whoever reads this has an amazing day!

[ Art Shop ]
[ Searching for xxx ice primals ]
I've been collecting clouddancer hides for almost 10 years now ^u^ [item=Clouddancer Hide][item=sunspot clouddancer hide] i just think theyre so pretty
I've been collecting clouddancer hides for almost 10 years now ^u^ Clouddancer Hide Sunspot Clouddancer Hide i just think theyre so pretty
Check out my clan profile and dragon bios in my first tab! ....I put so much effort into them ^u^;
RAW JADE [item=raw jade] and the mothkeeper’s lantern, but that’s less important
RAW JADE

Raw Jade

and the mothkeeper’s lantern, but that’s less important
tumblr_o95tvaQl9V1tv56zio6_250.png
Loki - They/Them - FR Time 0+
Lore thread (WIP)
Dressing Service
Call of the Deep Lineage Project
these FUNKY little rainbow undertides with derpy eyes. look at him. look at himb face. he's so silly :D [item=Articulated Fidget Toy]
these FUNKY little rainbow undertides with derpy eyes. look at him. look at himb face. he's so silly :D

Articulated Fidget Toy
23883.png | Misty, Logan
| He, They, She

button18.pngbutton-Nature-Born.png
buttonA.pngbuttonearthclan.png
YMPbu9R.png
Feel free to ping me!
Open to random friend requests and messages (just be polite, ya know?).
I'm subscribed to any threads I make.
=====
[item=White Gold Cerdae Pendant][item=Watchful Ring][item=Tangled Band][item=Tarnished Cerdae Necklace][item=Stardust Sap Lamp][item=Sparksylph Husk][item=Rose Quartz][item=arcane runestone][item=bottled bones][item=nocturnal dust][item=greystone deer][item=midnight oil lamp][item=southern gull][item=Incorporeal Substance][item=black sea nettle][item=mith spellbook][item=dusk aconite][item=bluewave jellyfish][item=Illuminated Dubia Roach][item=twilight jewel moth][item=butcher's fig][item=satin violets][item=opossum][item=Enchanted Remains][item=leucistic crow][item=wilting rose][item=Petite Glasswing Butterfly][item=moon jellyfish][item=glo roach][item=mute swan] So many... too many
White Gold Cerdae Pendant Watchful Ring Tangled Band Tarnished Cerdae Necklace Stardust Sap Lamp Sparksylph Husk Rose Quartz Arcane Runestone Bottled Bones Nocturnal Dust Greystone Deer Midnight Oil Lamp Southern Gull Incorporeal Substance Black Sea Nettle Mith Spellbook Dusk Aconite Bluewave Jellyfish Illuminated Dubia Roach Twilight Jewel Moth Butcher's Fig Satin Violets Opossum Enchanted Remains Leucistic Crow Wilting Rose Petite Glasswing Butterfly Moon Jellyfish Glo Roach Mute Swan

So many... too many
Die of Bargaining julien
. they/them
. sapphic
. witch
. avatar
1 2 3 4 5 6