Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What Item(s) Do You Like To Collect?
1 2 3 4 5 6
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/25170.png[/img]
25170.png
Antique Oil Lamp Paleogene
she/her
I collect bug items and transmuted treasures
nnnnnn
Transmuted Treasure
Everything.

i will hoard any item. all of them.
Everything.

da64ef312bfd4b00d218c14836b871f044bfa0a7.png Marcie | 28 | they/them | current icon dragon! :} e74fe9ca98503e92fc3b7b5bf41fefc156cac0e5.png
[quote name="Dullanyan" date="2023-12-06 12:56:51" ] [b]Everything[/b]. i will hoard any item. all of them. [/quote] Swipp and Baldwin have taught me one thing: anything and everything can be come valuable
Dullanyan wrote on 2023-12-06 12:56:51:
Everything.

Swipp and Baldwin have taught me one thing: anything and everything can be come valuable
uCR5SCW.png
The flamingo stands and glasses [item = lawn decoration] [item = half-moon spectacles]
The flamingo stands and glasses

Lawn Decoration Half-Moon Spectacles
wthFnM3.pngtVqnDgA.png

bYt72YT.pngtqGkHih.png

z8s5c34.pnga69iToJ.png
[item=Aged Tome][item=Coral Basilisk Field Notes][item=Grouse Basilisk Field Notes][item=Pressed Moonflower][item=Pressed Morning Glory] I will happily take all your Basilisk notes!! I love any item that has art of pretty book pages <3
Aged Tome Coral Basilisk Field Notes Grouse Basilisk Field Notes Pressed Moonflower Pressed Morning Glory

I will happily take all your Basilisk notes!! I love any item that has art of pretty book pages <3
ytkEBod.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
9PstSFT.png
Wn6vGC1.png
IrmwTXC.png
JuaytuP.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
loimysO.png
..…….
look-at-my-fursona-her-name-is-Marsh.png
wind.gif you-WILL-look-at-my-fursona.png
I like the animal-shaped trinkets too, although I just hold onto one copy of them in my Vault. I've become attached to Moonglow Nightjars though, and although I transmuted a few of them, I like having a little flock of them in my Hoard. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/46376.png[/img] [gamedb item=46376]
I like the animal-shaped trinkets too, although I just hold onto one copy of them in my Vault.

I've become attached to Moonglow Nightjars though, and although I transmuted a few of them, I like having a little flock of them in my Hoard.

46376.png
Moonglow Nightjar
I like to have at least one of every item that Crim can ask for in my Vault. Though, in terms of hoarding items, my collection of Festival Sashes is infamous, I think. I have 200+ between my dragons wearing them and my Vault. I have lore reasons for that, lol. I also could likely fund a few gene projects with the amount of Emblems I have...all of which were gathered before they were exclusive to JoxBoxes.
I like to have at least one of every item that Crim can ask for in my Vault. Though, in terms of hoarding items, my collection of Festival Sashes is infamous, I think. I have 200+ between my dragons wearing them and my Vault. I have lore reasons for that, lol. I also could likely fund a few gene projects with the amount of Emblems I have...all of which were gathered before they were exclusive to JoxBoxes.
[columns][item= Golden Collar] [center]4713[/center] [nextcol][item= Otherworldly Collar] [center]4692[/center][/columns]
Golden Collar
Otherworldly Collar
7N4NLsD.png
AtXvu0n.gif
I collect one of everything and then a bunch of these two items [item=jar of slime][item=vial of river muck]
I collect one of everything and then a bunch of these two items
Jar of Slime Vial of River Muck
0GeVlna.png The sea
collects the lost.
Do you head somewhere,
Wanderer?
rXAL2aJ.pngx6FOK3J.pngcVMOzbH.pngqUYWoAR.png
bats, wolves, moths, and foxes! anything that i consider to fall into those categories is fair game, from food to fams to trinkets! i also collect the two hoodie trinkets and the hyena fams :]
bats, wolves, moths, and foxes! anything that i consider to fall into those categories is fair game, from food to fams to trinkets! i also collect the two hoodie trinkets and the hyena fams :]
1 2 3 4 5 6