Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | H: 400+ stacks of food 4pnt. LF:Anything
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
so i’m looking for treasure, gems, apparel.. basically anything. i’ve got my stacks up to 50k each for my dergs and i still have 80 pages of food left. I’ve tried putting it on the AH but it’s just too much work.

I’d love to get missing familiars, but honestly i’ll look at anything posted, or any pm’s! including art, UMA’s, genes, etc.
Feel free to shoot me a PM, i always go a tad lower than AH <3

As of 7:40 am Flightrising time , 27th of April :
Insect:
4 point: 140 stacks
2 point: 20 stacks

Meat:
4 point: 60 stacks
2 point: 70 stack

Seafood:
4 point: 130 stacks
2 point: 40 stacks

Plant:
4 point: 170 stacks
2 point: 60 stacks
so i’m looking for treasure, gems, apparel.. basically anything. i’ve got my stacks up to 50k each for my dergs and i still have 80 pages of food left. I’ve tried putting it on the AH but it’s just too much work.

I’d love to get missing familiars, but honestly i’ll look at anything posted, or any pm’s! including art, UMA’s, genes, etc.
Feel free to shoot me a PM, i always go a tad lower than AH <3

As of 7:40 am Flightrising time , 27th of April :
Insect:
4 point: 140 stacks
2 point: 20 stacks

Meat:
4 point: 60 stacks
2 point: 70 stack

Seafood:
4 point: 130 stacks
2 point: 40 stacks

Plant:
4 point: 170 stacks
2 point: 60 stacks
She/Her, Female, Adult (20+) Florist

PWYW Grab Bags!
400+ stacks of 4point food for cheaper than AH!

FR time +9 (Dutch), Dyslexic gen 1 collector :’)
boop
boop

PWYW Grab Bags!

@StormJunes I need so MUCH food. No idea what fair prices are but IF I can get the lair fed and a little breathing room I am FOR it
@StormJunes I need so MUCH food. No idea what fair prices are but IF I can get the lair fed and a little breathing room I am FOR it
F6iUdSQ.pngmaiijHe.png
@therhoda i’m willing to take a lot of different things, so i’m pretty sure we can work something out? c:
@therhoda i’m willing to take a lot of different things, so i’m pretty sure we can work something out? c:

PWYW Grab Bags!

bump c:
bump c:

PWYW Grab Bags!

boop
boop

PWYW Grab Bags!

[center][emoji=meat size=1][/center]

PWYW Grab Bags!

Hello! could really use some nice fat 99 stacks of food, my stores are very sad and poorly! I believe the general price is 20 treasure per food point. I have some of the old bear familiars you are missing, would be happy to trade one for the equiv food
Hello! could really use some nice fat 99 stacks of food, my stores are very sad and poorly! I believe the general price is 20 treasure per food point. I have some of the old bear familiars you are missing, would be happy to trade one for the equiv food
@ReddestRed Which bear is it/for how many stacks would you like to trade one? i’d love to work something out for a missing familiar!
@ReddestRed Which bear is it/for how many stacks would you like to trade one? i’d love to work something out for a missing familiar!

PWYW Grab Bags!

I've got a few you are missing, how much spare food do you have exactly? so we can see if we can find one that price matches up! Some of them go in the AH for 420420t+!
I've got a few you are missing, how much spare food do you have exactly? so we can see if we can find one that price matches up! Some of them go in the AH for 420420t+!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8