Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | imagine dragon social media
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="Celestiyl" date="2023-12-01 01:24:45" ] Ridgeback males having the dragon equivalent of the borzoi memes, and when they take selfies their noses take up 90% of the frame. [/quote] This is the best thing ive seen all day
Celestiyl wrote on 2023-12-01 01:24:45:
Ridgeback males having the dragon equivalent of the borzoi memes, and when they take selfies their noses take up 90% of the frame.
This is the best thing ive seen all day
She/They and a Biromantic mess.
[quote name="Yappinbeast" date="2023-11-30 16:33:55" ] [quote name="tinymochadeer" date="2023-11-30 08:30:00" ] On another note: we're not taking this far enough. "Imagine dragon social media" implies they have internet (or something equivalent). Now I ask: imagine dragon game sites. Yes, I'm asking what the dragon-equivalent of Flight Rising would be. Could be fantasy-esque just like it is here, but please consider: [img]https://i.imgur.com/rr0LW7B.png[/img] [/quote] Human uh... Lowering. [/quote] [i]Human Falling [/i]
Yappinbeast wrote on 2023-11-30 16:33:55:
tinymochadeer wrote on 2023-11-30 08:30:00:
On another note: we're not taking this far enough. "Imagine dragon social media" implies they have internet (or something equivalent).

Now I ask: imagine dragon game sites. Yes, I'm asking what the dragon-equivalent of Flight Rising would be. Could be fantasy-esque just like it is here, but please consider:

rr0LW7B.png
Human uh... Lowering.

Human Falling
EFAI4Zp.jpegjaEcYlX.gif
[quote name="tinymochadeer" date="2023-11-30 08:30:00" ] On another note: we're not taking this far enough. "Imagine dragon social media" implies they have internet (or something equivalent). Now I ask: imagine dragon game sites. Yes, I'm asking what the dragon-equivalent of Flight Rising would be. Could be fantasy-esque just like it is here, but please consider: [img]https://i.imgur.com/rr0LW7B.png[/img] [/quote] I used to be a Dave monolair, but after the Thomas release I just couldnt help myself.
tinymochadeer wrote on 2023-11-30 08:30:00:
On another note: we're not taking this far enough. "Imagine dragon social media" implies they have internet (or something equivalent).

Now I ask: imagine dragon game sites. Yes, I'm asking what the dragon-equivalent of Flight Rising would be. Could be fantasy-esque just like it is here, but please consider:

rr0LW7B.png

I used to be a Dave monolair, but after the Thomas release I just couldnt help myself.
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
[size=2](Bless @/Astronic for the format)[/size] [emoji=gold crown size=1] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60904418][b]KingOfTheClouds[/b][/url] [color=#2490ff][size=2][b]Follow[/b][/size][/color] Imma take a sip from Baldwin's cauldron just to see what happens, keep you guys posted ------------------------ [emoji=gold crown size=1] [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60904418]KingOfTheClouds[/url][/b] [color=#2490ff][size=2][b]Follow[/b][/size][/color] Hoptal
(Bless @/Astronic for the format)

KingOfTheClouds Follow
Imma take a sip from Baldwin's cauldron just to see what happens, keep you guys posted
KingOfTheClouds Follow
Hoptal
I will
give you DRAGONS for MONEY
HQevuOP.png Sell me
your
dragons!

(Anyone got an XXX tarnish G1?)
title of this thread: imagine dragon -

I'M WAKING UP I FEEL IT IN MY BONES

title of this thread: imagine dragon -

I'M WAKING UP I FEEL IT IN MY BONES

hi i'm luxe
160P7Fb.png
qjxrAwx.png
RXzUVtr.png
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
zHcH6Rq.png
Just gonna browse the first page of threddit for a bit. [rule] [b]Skydancers of Threddit, what's the best way to approach you?[/b] [color=gray][indent][b]SEND_ME_CAT_PICS[/b] 1309 points 7 hours ago Look, just be honest and don't be weird about it. Sincerity honestly goes a long way. [indent][b]IAmNocturneAMA[/b] 608 points 5 hours ago Yeah, just be yourself. [indent][b]IncidentalRain[/b] 252 points 4 hours ago Hang on, you're a nocturne... [indent][b]IAmNocturneAMA[/b] 151 points 4 hours ago Have you ever heard the tragedy of darth noctus the wise? [indent][b]redwing296[/b] 102 points 3 hours ago Ironic. He could be like other dragons, but he could not be himself. [/indent][/indent][/indent][/indent][/indent] [/color] [rule] [b]TIFU by gifting my SO a spider pie[/b] [color=gray] [indent][b]SadRaptorik[/b] 2582 points 6 hours ago [emoji=treasure size=1] x7 Hey man, it's not the end of the world. Don't let it bug you.[/indent] [indent][indent][b]MountainWanderer019[/b] 1389 points 4 hours ago Take my upvote and leave[/indent][/indent] [indent][indent][b]CaribbeanXXX[/b] 859 points 4 hours ago Tbh, it should bug him at least a little bit. What if it comes back to bite him?[/indent][/indent] [indent][indent][indent][b]send_me_gold_plz[/b] 251 points 3 hours ago Literally![/indent][/indent][/indent] [indent][indent][indent][indent][b]GrayWolf2255[/b] -3 points 3 hours ago Whoooooosh[/indent][/indent][/indent][/indent] [indent][indent][indent][indent][indent][b]send_me_gold_plz[/b] 2 points 2 hours ago No, I got it...[/indent][/indent][/indent][/indent][/indent][/color] [rule] [b]What's the most interesting statistic you know?[/b] [color=gray][indent][b]The_Stormcatcher[/b] 7231 points 8 hours ago [emoji=treasure size=1] x7 [emoji=silver coin size=1] x25 Did you know that on average, 55 million dragons view threddit every day? According to some of the latest Threddit reports, approximately 825 million upvotes are given each day. That means that on average, each dragon is giving 15 upvotes each day. Let's assume dragons will upvote one out of every twenty comments they read. It takes approximately 5 seconds to read one sentence. And each comment is approximately 1.75 sentences long. That means each dragon is on average, spending 2625 seconds or 0.72 hours on Threddit each day. In total, that's 55 million dragons spending a total of 39.6 million hours [b]slacking off[/b] each day on Threddit. Did you know that out of all the users on Threddit, approximately 10% of all users are employees of the Lightning Flight? [indent][b]Shadowbinder[/b] 10395 points 7 hours ago [emoji=treasure size=1] x32 [emoji=silver coin size=1] x51 [emoji=blue gem size=1] x9 Gee I wonder what you're doing [indent][b]AureliusTargaryen[/b] 2968 points 7 hours ago holy shit [indent][b]I_luv_goats[/b] 2537 points 7 hours ago I thought Plaguebringer was the savage one. [/indent] [b]employee235[/b] 1877 points 6 hours ago IT'S MOM! HI MOM! [/indent] [b]totally_not_slacking[/b] 1266 points 6 hours ago I was about to type a reply, but then I scrolled up, and, uh. Hi Boss? [b]god_is_real[/b] 789 points 6 hours ago Is this the most passive aggressive thing he's written? [indent] [i][b]deleted[/b] 6 hours ago[/i] [Removed] [/indent][/indent] [/indent][/color] [rule] [b]Plague Dragons of Threddit, what's the worst thing your SO has done to you?[/b] [indent][b]Xhaztol[/b] 5 hours ago [color=green]Okay, that's enough. This read started civil but has just devolved into arguments. Time to lock it up.[/color] [b]ThroawayAccount1253[/b] 5825 points 6 hours ago What the hell happened to this read? It's like a war zone. [indent] [b]deleted[/b] 6 hours ago [removed] [indent][b]deleted[/b] 6 hours ago [removed] [indent][b]deleted[/b] 6 hours ago [removed] [indent][color=blue]load more comments (380 replies)[/color] [/indent][/indent][/indent][/indent][/indent] [rule] [b]Adopted an XXX today. She's so cute![/b] [indent][b]WaitingForNocturneNight[/b] 7231 points 8 hours ago [emoji=treasure size=1]x12 Wow, that's such a cute parent you adopted! So lucky. Edit: Thanks for the gold kind stranger! [indent][b]IAmNocturneAMA[/b] 5236 points 8 hours ago Ahh, the old the threddit switcheroo [indent][b]AureliusTargaryen[/b] 4879 points 8 hours ago Hold my egg, I'm going in! [/indent][/indent] [b]BreedingManiac[/b] 3 points 3 hours ago I'm kinda glad this happens. I've sold my XXX hatchings on the AH hoping to give them a good home, but I get so many stares from my SO for doing it. Always wondered if I was the jerk here. [indent][b]PM_ME_FAMILIAR_PICS[/b] 7 points 2 hours ago NTJ your egg your rules. [indent][b]pumpking_wings[/b] 5 points 2 hours ago wow[/indent][/indent][/indent]
Just gonna browse the first page of threddit for a bit.
Skydancers of Threddit, what's the best way to approach you?

SEND_ME_CAT_PICS 1309 points 7 hours ago
Look, just be honest and don't be weird about it. Sincerity honestly goes a long way.
IAmNocturneAMA 608 points 5 hours ago
Yeah, just be yourself.
IncidentalRain 252 points 4 hours ago
Hang on, you're a nocturne...
IAmNocturneAMA 151 points 4 hours ago
Have you ever heard the tragedy of darth noctus the wise?
redwing296 102 points 3 hours ago
Ironic. He could be like other dragons, but he could not be himself.

TIFU by gifting my SO a spider pie

SadRaptorik 2582 points 6 hours ago x7
Hey man, it's not the end of the world. Don't let it bug you.
MountainWanderer019 1389 points 4 hours ago
Take my upvote and leave
CaribbeanXXX 859 points 4 hours ago
Tbh, it should bug him at least a little bit. What if it comes back to bite him?
send_me_gold_plz 251 points 3 hours ago
Literally!
GrayWolf2255 -3 points 3 hours ago
Whoooooosh
send_me_gold_plz 2 points 2 hours ago
No, I got it...

What's the most interesting statistic you know?

The_Stormcatcher 7231 points 8 hours ago x7 x25
Did you know that on average, 55 million dragons view threddit every day?

According to some of the latest Threddit reports, approximately 825 million upvotes are given each day. That means that on average, each dragon is giving 15 upvotes each day.

Let's assume dragons will upvote one out of every twenty comments they read. It takes approximately 5 seconds to read one sentence. And each comment is approximately 1.75 sentences long. That means each dragon is on average, spending 2625 seconds or 0.72 hours on Threddit each day. In total, that's 55 million dragons spending a total of 39.6 million hours slacking off each day on Threddit.

Did you know that out of all the users on Threddit, approximately 10% of all users are employees of the Lightning Flight?
Shadowbinder 10395 points 7 hours ago x32 x51 x9
Gee I wonder what you're doing
AureliusTargaryen 2968 points 7 hours ago
holy ****
I_luv_goats 2537 points 7 hours ago
I thought Plaguebringer was the savage one.
employee235 1877 points 6 hours ago
IT'S MOM! HI MOM!

totally_not_slacking 1266 points 6 hours ago
I was about to type a reply, but then I scrolled up, and, uh. Hi Boss?

god_is_real 789 points 6 hours ago
Is this the most passive aggressive thing he's written?
deleted 6 hours ago
[Removed]

Plague Dragons of Threddit, what's the worst thing your SO has done to you?

Xhaztol 5 hours ago
Okay, that's enough. This read started civil but has just devolved into arguments. Time to lock it up.

ThroawayAccount1253 5825 points 6 hours ago
What the hell happened to this read? It's like a war zone.
deleted 6 hours ago
[removed]
deleted 6 hours ago
[removed]
deleted 6 hours ago
[removed]
load more comments (380 replies)

Adopted an XXX today. She's so cute!

WaitingForNocturneNight 7231 points 8 hours ago x12
Wow, that's such a cute parent you adopted! So lucky.
Edit: Thanks for the gold kind stranger!
IAmNocturneAMA 5236 points 8 hours ago
Ahh, the old the threddit switcheroo
AureliusTargaryen 4879 points 8 hours ago
Hold my egg, I'm going in!
BreedingManiac 3 points 3 hours ago
I'm kinda glad this happens. I've sold my XXX hatchings on the AH hoping to give them a good home, but I get so many stares from my SO for doing it. Always wondered if I was the jerk here.
PM_ME_FAMILIAR_PICS 7 points 2 hours ago
NTJ your egg your rules.
pumpking_wings 5 points 2 hours ago
wow
Come visit my lore lair! It's a fun time here.

Something strange is happening on Sornieth. All across the world, dragons have begun to be born with multiple elements. How? Why? As dragons all across Sornieth takes notice, the wheel of fate begins to turn, as one fae's search for her mysterious origins leads her down a path that could change Sornieth forever.
There's a Luminax tracker a la the NORAD Santa tracker. 85% of its users are Light natives or people traveling in the area using it to plan trips and evacuations safely, and the other 15% are the Sornieth equivalent of storm chasers, travel vloggers with a death wish, and someone who's essentially that one dude on YouTube who keeps getting stung/bitten by extremely dangerous animals for content.
There's a Luminax tracker a la the NORAD Santa tracker. 85% of its users are Light natives or people traveling in the area using it to plan trips and evacuations safely, and the other 15% are the Sornieth equivalent of storm chasers, travel vloggers with a death wish, and someone who's essentially that one dude on YouTube who keeps getting stung/bitten by extremely dangerous animals for content.
VAAnkLY.png
[quote name="yoshimario40" date="2023-12-01 15:43:15" ] Just gonna browse the first page of threddit for a bit. [rule] [b]Skydancers of Threddit, what's the best way to approach you?[/b] [color=gray][indent][b]SEND_ME_CAT_PICS[/b] 1309 points 7 hours ago Look, just be honest and don't be weird about it. Sincerity honestly goes a long way. [indent][b]IAmNocturneAMA[/b] 608 points 5 hours ago Yeah, just be yourself. [indent][b]IncidentalRain[/b] 252 points 4 hours ago Hang on, you're a nocturne... [indent][b]IAmNocturneAMA[/b] 151 points 4 hours ago Have you ever heard the tragedy of darth noctus the wise? [indent][b]redwing296[/b] 102 points 3 hours ago Ironic. He could be like other dragons, but he could not be himself. [/indent][/indent][/indent][/indent][/indent] [/color] [rule] [b]TIFU by gifting my SO a spider pie[/b] [color=gray] [indent][b]SadRaptorik[/b] 2582 points 6 hours ago [emoji=treasure size=1] x7 Hey man, it's not the end of the world. Don't let it bug you.[/indent] [indent][indent][b]MountainWanderer019[/b] 1389 points 4 hours ago Take my upvote and leave[/indent][/indent] [indent][indent][b]CaribbeanXXX[/b] 859 points 4 hours ago Tbh, it should bug him at least a little bit. What if it comes back to bite him?[/indent][/indent] [indent][indent][indent][b]send_me_gold_plz[/b] 251 points 3 hours ago Literally![/indent][/indent][/indent] [indent][indent][indent][indent][b]GrayWolf2255[/b] -3 points 3 hours ago Whoooooosh[/indent][/indent][/indent][/indent] [indent][indent][indent][indent][indent][b]send_me_gold_plz[/b] 2 points 2 hours ago No, I got it...[/indent][/indent][/indent][/indent][/indent][/color] [rule] [b]What's the most interesting statistic you know?[/b] [color=gray][indent][b]The_Stormcatcher[/b] 7231 points 8 hours ago [emoji=treasure size=1] x7 [emoji=silver coin size=1] x25 Did you know that on average, 55 million dragons view threddit every day? According to some of the latest Threddit reports, approximately 825 million upvotes are given each day. That means that on average, each dragon is giving 15 upvotes each day. Let's assume dragons will upvote one out of every twenty comments they read. It takes approximately 5 seconds to read one sentence. And each comment is approximately 1.75 sentences long. That means each dragon is on average, spending 2625 seconds or 0.72 hours on Threddit each day. In total, that's 55 million dragons spending a total of 39.6 million hours [b]slacking off[/b] each day on Threddit. Did you know that out of all the users on Threddit, approximately 10% of all users are employees of the Lightning Flight? [indent][b]Shadowbinder[/b] 10395 points 7 hours ago [emoji=treasure size=1] x32 [emoji=silver coin size=1] x51 [emoji=blue gem size=1] x9 Gee I wonder what you're doing [indent][b]AureliusTargaryen[/b] 2968 points 7 hours ago holy shit [indent][b]I_luv_goats[/b] 2537 points 7 hours ago I thought Plaguebringer was the savage one. [/indent] [b]employee235[/b] 1877 points 6 hours ago IT'S MOM! HI MOM! [/indent] [b]totally_not_slacking[/b] 1266 points 6 hours ago I was about to type a reply, but then I scrolled up, and, uh. Hi Boss? [b]god_is_real[/b] 789 points 6 hours ago Is this the most passive aggressive thing he's written? [indent] [i][b]deleted[/b] 6 hours ago[/i] [Removed] [/indent][/indent] [/indent][/color] [rule] [b]Plague Dragons of Threddit, what's the worst thing your SO has done to you?[/b] [indent][b]Xhaztol[/b] 5 hours ago [color=green]Okay, that's enough. This read started civil but has just devolved into arguments. Time to lock it up.[/color] [b]ThroawayAccount1253[/b] 5825 points 6 hours ago What the hell happened to this read? It's like a war zone. [indent] [b]deleted[/b] 6 hours ago [removed] [indent][b]deleted[/b] 6 hours ago [removed] [indent][b]deleted[/b] 6 hours ago [removed] [indent][color=blue]load more comments (380 replies)[/color] [/indent][/indent][/indent][/indent][/indent] [rule] [b]Adopted an XXX today. She's so cute![/b] [indent][b]WaitingForNocturneNight[/b] 7231 points 8 hours ago [emoji=treasure size=1]x12 Wow, that's such a cute parent you adopted! So lucky. Edit: Thanks for the gold kind stranger! [indent][b]IAmNocturneAMA[/b] 5236 points 8 hours ago Ahh, the old the threddit switcheroo [indent][b]AureliusTargaryen[/b] 4879 points 8 hours ago Hold my egg, I'm going in! [/indent][/indent] [b]BreedingManiac[/b] 3 points 3 hours ago I'm kinda glad this happens. I've sold my XXX hatchings on the AH hoping to give them a good home, but I get so many stares from my SO for doing it. Always wondered if I was the jerk here. [indent][b]PM_ME_FAMILIAR_PICS[/b] 7 points 2 hours ago NTJ your egg your rules. [indent][b]pumpking_wings[/b] 5 points 2 hours ago wow[/indent][/indent][/indent] [/quote] god i love fake social media posts <3 SHADOWBINDER NO-
yoshimario40 wrote on 2023-12-01 15:43:15:
Just gonna browse the first page of threddit for a bit.
Skydancers of Threddit, what's the best way to approach you?

SEND_ME_CAT_PICS 1309 points 7 hours ago
Look, just be honest and don't be weird about it. Sincerity honestly goes a long way.
IAmNocturneAMA 608 points 5 hours ago
Yeah, just be yourself.
IncidentalRain 252 points 4 hours ago
Hang on, you're a nocturne...
IAmNocturneAMA 151 points 4 hours ago
Have you ever heard the tragedy of darth noctus the wise?
redwing296 102 points 3 hours ago
Ironic. He could be like other dragons, but he could not be himself.

TIFU by gifting my SO a spider pie

SadRaptorik 2582 points 6 hours ago x7
Hey man, it's not the end of the world. Don't let it bug you.
MountainWanderer019 1389 points 4 hours ago
Take my upvote and leave
CaribbeanXXX 859 points 4 hours ago
Tbh, it should bug him at least a little bit. What if it comes back to bite him?
send_me_gold_plz 251 points 3 hours ago
Literally!
GrayWolf2255 -3 points 3 hours ago
Whoooooosh
send_me_gold_plz 2 points 2 hours ago
No, I got it...

What's the most interesting statistic you know?

The_Stormcatcher 7231 points 8 hours ago x7 x25
Did you know that on average, 55 million dragons view threddit every day?

According to some of the latest Threddit reports, approximately 825 million upvotes are given each day. That means that on average, each dragon is giving 15 upvotes each day.

Let's assume dragons will upvote one out of every twenty comments they read. It takes approximately 5 seconds to read one sentence. And each comment is approximately 1.75 sentences long. That means each dragon is on average, spending 2625 seconds or 0.72 hours on Threddit each day. In total, that's 55 million dragons spending a total of 39.6 million hours slacking off each day on Threddit.

Did you know that out of all the users on Threddit, approximately 10% of all users are employees of the Lightning Flight?
Shadowbinder 10395 points 7 hours ago x32 x51 x9
Gee I wonder what you're doing
AureliusTargaryen 2968 points 7 hours ago
holy ****
I_luv_goats 2537 points 7 hours ago
I thought Plaguebringer was the savage one.
employee235 1877 points 6 hours ago
IT'S MOM! HI MOM!

totally_not_slacking 1266 points 6 hours ago
I was about to type a reply, but then I scrolled up, and, uh. Hi Boss?

god_is_real 789 points 6 hours ago
Is this the most passive aggressive thing he's written?
deleted 6 hours ago
[Removed]

Plague Dragons of Threddit, what's the worst thing your SO has done to you?

Xhaztol 5 hours ago
Okay, that's enough. This read started civil but has just devolved into arguments. Time to lock it up.

ThroawayAccount1253 5825 points 6 hours ago
What the hell happened to this read? It's like a war zone.
deleted 6 hours ago
[removed]
deleted 6 hours ago
[removed]
deleted 6 hours ago
[removed]
load more comments (380 replies)

Adopted an XXX today. She's so cute!

WaitingForNocturneNight 7231 points 8 hours ago x12
Wow, that's such a cute parent you adopted! So lucky.
Edit: Thanks for the gold kind stranger!
IAmNocturneAMA 5236 points 8 hours ago
Ahh, the old the threddit switcheroo
AureliusTargaryen 4879 points 8 hours ago
Hold my egg, I'm going in!
BreedingManiac 3 points 3 hours ago
I'm kinda glad this happens. I've sold my XXX hatchings on the AH hoping to give them a good home, but I get so many stares from my SO for doing it. Always wondered if I was the jerk here.
PM_ME_FAMILIAR_PICS 7 points 2 hours ago
NTJ your egg your rules.
pumpking_wings 5 points 2 hours ago
wow
god i love fake social media posts <3
SHADOWBINDER NO-
Y0w97b1.png astronic-fr
» he/they
» g1 lair
» art shop
XufexgK.gif
[quote name="Runerigus" date="2023-12-03 10:47:31" ] There's a Luminax tracker a la the NORAD Santa tracker. 85% of its users are Light natives or people traveling in the area using it to plan trips and evacuations safely, and the other 15% are the Sornieth equivalent of storm chasers, travel vloggers with a death wish, and someone who's essentially that one dude on YouTube who keeps getting stung/bitten by extremely dangerous animals for content. [/quote] "Hey guys, it's me, back with another video on Sornieth's most crazy wildlife! Today I'm in the thick of the Sunbeam Ruins, and this video's gonna be a real exciting one! Be sure to smash that like button, subscribe, and hit the bell if you want more extreme adventures! So today, we'll be getting an up close look of Luminax! Remember kids, don't do this at home! Oh! There it is now! Here, let's see if we can get them to look this way..." [i]Sounds of a rock being thrown, followed by an earthshaking roar.[/i] "It worked! Hey, buddy! Wha- oh, you're coming close. A bit too close, and fast.. W-Wait wait hold on back up oh no Wait WAIT-" [i]Camera cuts out as the dragon starts running, viewers only seeing blurry movement and hearing panicked breathing and running.[/i] "Gonna have to cut the recording off here, I'll be back shortl-" [i]Camera tumbles out of their claws, shutting off from impact.[/i]
Runerigus wrote on 2023-12-03 10:47:31:

"Hey guys, it's me, back with another video on Sornieth's most crazy wildlife! Today I'm in the thick of the Sunbeam Ruins, and this video's gonna be a real exciting one! Be sure to smash that like button, subscribe, and hit the bell if you want more extreme adventures! So today, we'll be getting an up close look of Luminax! Remember kids, don't do this at home! Oh! There it is now! Here, let's see if we can get them to look this way..." Sounds of a rock being thrown, followed by an earthshaking roar. "It worked! Hey, buddy! Wha- oh, you're coming close. A bit too close, and fast.. W-Wait wait hold on back up oh no Wait WAIT-" Camera cuts out as the dragon starts running, viewers only seeing blurry movement and hearing panicked breathing and running. "Gonna have to cut the recording off here, I'll be back shortl-" Camera tumbles out of their claws, shutting off from impact.
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gifbicatcher.png
i know it's not the same thing but. we've got deities replying to things here already. at least they know our tomfoolery
i know it's not the same thing but. we've got deities replying to things here already. at least they know our tomfoolery
ZcrsSbC.png
1 2 3 4 5 6