Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Things you want to do but probably won't
1 2 3 4
finishing my lore :(
finishing my lore :(
she/her
FR Time + 3
Wind flight
Semi hiatus
adoptions and starter packs here
7UXlQKU.gif
53548275035_c8f3cd96b1_q.jpgWXOu4H0.png
- learn how to animate / figure out how CSP's animation feature works
- learn 3d modelling
- tune vocaloids and/or make fnf chromatics. or an utau of my own
- make a neocities for myself
- learn game development and coding
- learn how to animate / figure out how CSP's animation feature works
- learn 3d modelling
- tune vocaloids and/or make fnf chromatics. or an utau of my own
- make a neocities for myself
- learn game development and coding
- Learn how to draw
- Learn how to crochet
- Learn how to play bass guitar

there's more but these are the main ones
- Learn how to draw
- Learn how to crochet
- Learn how to play bass guitar

there's more but these are the main ones
thanks DISCORD for messing up my forum signature that I was very proud of

Cooking up a new one using imgur or something because discord sucks :rage:
coding for my long forgotten game project :p..

I'm already tired from coding from my work. (Overtime yay)
coding for my long forgotten game project :p..

I'm already tired from coding from my work. (Overtime yay)
WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png
  1. Learn to play the violin and harp. I've wanted to play violin since I was very young, and harp music is one of the most beautiful sounds on the planet. I used to play bass guitar and I'd love to pick that back up too. unfortunately, I have really loose joints (I suspect i have Ehlers Danlos Syndrome but I'm not diagnosed bc I hate going to the doctor's, and genetic testing is unreasonably expensive) and I think playing a string instrument would really mess up my already problematic hand/wrist/finger joints. As an illustrator I need my hands to remain in ok condition for as long as possible.
  2. Move to Whidbey Island, Washington or Santa Barbara, California and start a queer arts collective. My aunt and uncle live on Whidbey and my sister lives in SB, and they're two of my absolute favorite places on earth. every time I go either place I fantasize about the kind of life I'd live there. Both places are quite expensive though, and, being disabled, I wouldn't be able to work enough to support myself there without destroying my body and mental health. A guy can dream though.
  3. Own and operate a stationery and art supply store. I'm completely obsessed with stationery and art supplies, and I'm always extremely eager to share my knowledge/recommendations for both. There's a store about 40 minutes from where I live that is like a little pocket of heaven for me, and I have a pipe dream of running a similar business in my local area. I've got absolutely no business acumen though, so it'll probably never come to pass. (if any of y'all ever want to ask me about fountain pens or my opinions about watercolor brands or types of paper please do it's what I live for.)
  1. Learn to play the violin and harp. I've wanted to play violin since I was very young, and harp music is one of the most beautiful sounds on the planet. I used to play bass guitar and I'd love to pick that back up too. unfortunately, I have really loose joints (I suspect i have Ehlers Danlos Syndrome but I'm not diagnosed bc I hate going to the doctor's, and genetic testing is unreasonably expensive) and I think playing a string instrument would really mess up my already problematic hand/wrist/finger joints. As an illustrator I need my hands to remain in ok condition for as long as possible.
  2. Move to Whidbey Island, Washington or Santa Barbara, California and start a queer arts collective. My aunt and uncle live on Whidbey and my sister lives in SB, and they're two of my absolute favorite places on earth. every time I go either place I fantasize about the kind of life I'd live there. Both places are quite expensive though, and, being disabled, I wouldn't be able to work enough to support myself there without destroying my body and mental health. A guy can dream though.
  3. Own and operate a stationery and art supply store. I'm completely obsessed with stationery and art supplies, and I'm always extremely eager to share my knowledge/recommendations for both. There's a store about 40 minutes from where I live that is like a little pocket of heaven for me, and I have a pipe dream of running a similar business in my local area. I've got absolutely no business acumen though, so it'll probably never come to pass. (if any of y'all ever want to ask me about fountain pens or my opinions about watercolor brands or types of paper please do it's what I live for.)
Get a helicopter pilot's license... sadly for me I am not rich. </3
Get a helicopter pilot's license... sadly for me I am not rich. </3
-Move out (Life in my parents' house is awful)
-Compose music for my lyrics :/
-Figure out whether he does or doesn't (like hell I'll ever know)
-Perform at Rockville someday
-Buy a car
-Move out (Life in my parents' house is awful)
-Compose music for my lyrics :/
-Figure out whether he does or doesn't (like hell I'll ever know)
-Perform at Rockville someday
-Buy a car
Tz9zkEa.png Vibing to the voices in my head.
Surprisingly musical.
They got the bass.
- learn how to animate (alas. i have no patience)
- make a webcomic of my original characters!! or tv series!! would be so so cool omg but again. no patience FHDLHFD
- learn to skateboard like a skaterboy
- go to the galapagos </3
- learn how to animate (alas. i have no patience)
- make a webcomic of my original characters!! or tv series!! would be so so cool omg but again. no patience FHDLHFD
- learn to skateboard like a skaterboy
- go to the galapagos </3
mkyCRvi.png JJCIVETT.
they/any
FR +2

IPSUM
28259.png 28252.png
jeph august!!
but u can call me jeph, jay, jj, august, auggie... the list goes on haha

4e90a04d31d3bcae9b4e5f8a5116f8a244da4bec.png
- regain my energy to do anything besides job, game, shower, sleep
- pick up violin again and branch out to other strings
- actually get vocal classes
- pursue figure skating again
- work on theater costumes
- get back into wig making
- explore special effects makeup
- get Masters in library science
- regain my energy to do anything besides job, game, shower, sleep
- pick up violin again and branch out to other strings
- actually get vocal classes
- pursue figure skating again
- work on theater costumes
- get back into wig making
- explore special effects makeup
- get Masters in library science

water.gif
XC93sMs.png
pLcovI9.png
92n1dwB.png
G1BsL0x.png
eswSnrS.png
SKeDIUd.png
Here are some things I (thought) I would never do! And although they are a work in progress, one day I will finish all of them!

- Have an online store where I make and sell little crafts with my boyfriend
- Learn Cantonese so my boyfriend and I can have secret conversations together <3
- Write lore for all of my dragons/lair (a wip but I’m doing it!)
- Have my own garden (early this year it is one of my resolutions to begin planting pet safe plants and flowers in our back yard!)
- Complete a Horror-themed free to play game with my boyfriend! (We have exchanged ideas for years we just have to find the time and settle on a plot.)
Here are some things I (thought) I would never do! And although they are a work in progress, one day I will finish all of them!

- Have an online store where I make and sell little crafts with my boyfriend
- Learn Cantonese so my boyfriend and I can have secret conversations together <3
- Write lore for all of my dragons/lair (a wip but I’m doing it!)
- Have my own garden (early this year it is one of my resolutions to begin planting pet safe plants and flowers in our back yard!)
- Complete a Horror-themed free to play game with my boyfriend! (We have exchanged ideas for years we just have to find the time and settle on a plot.)
aFR1AFS.gif
Saké
they/them
child of magic
sign of the ram
1 2 3 4