Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Closed] December Kindness Challenge '23
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 240 241
Day 3- I found someone with a colorful lair and sent them a few pieces of the Rainbow Starsilk apparel, including one from their wishlist! [emoji=pastel rainbow size=1]
Day 3- I found someone with a colorful lair and sent them a few pieces of the Rainbow Starsilk apparel, including one from their wishlist!
wishlistg1 salesbadge collectionthe nest - perma sales threadblank canvas hatchery
IMG-1405.png
December 3rd
Brew a Baldwin item for someone and gift it to them.

Brewing a Capsule gene to send to a participant in my DKC lineage event.
I've drawn the name and know they could use Capsule for a project ^^

The brew won't be finished until tomorrow but I'll send it along as soon as its done!
December 3rd

Brewing a Capsule gene to send to a participant in my DKC lineage event.
I've drawn the name and know they could use Capsule for a project ^^

The brew won't be finished until tomorrow but I'll send it along as soon as its done!
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
Day 2: Donated some food to Nature's Gladekeeper's Harvest Food Bank
Day 3: Currently brewing the chess vista to gift a friend who really likes chess pieces
Day 2: Donated some food to Nature's Gladekeeper's Harvest Food Bank
Day 3: Currently brewing the chess vista to gift a friend who really likes chess pieces
23890.png
ePOliyb.png
xCVbB5p.png
mlHpBMC.png
this is so scuffed
YMPbu9R.png
[center]Day 3. Brewed and gifted [item=Vista: Chess] to my dearest friend![/center]
Day 3. Brewed and gifted Vista: Chess to my dearest friend!
PiAyg8i.png zr3z66x.png
Day 3: I am currently brewing a Prismatic Token but I gifted a Vista: Plush Collection (brewable during the anniversary) to a new player :)
Day 3: I am currently brewing a Prismatic Token but I gifted a Vista: Plush Collection (brewable during the anniversary) to a new player :)
[center][b]Day 2[/b] ----- [emoji=candle size=1][/center] Donated a full stack of seafood, plants and bugs to my flights food bank [center][b]Day 3[/b] ----- [emoji=candle size=1][/center] Had extra ambushes, berserkers and scholars - so sent 3 of each to my flights battlestone bank ^^
Day 2

Donated a full stack of seafood, plants and bugs to my flights food bank

Day 3

Had extra ambushes, berserkers and scholars - so sent 3 of each to my flights battlestone bank ^^

she/her
----
FR+0
windshieldl.png .
65944633.png candle-smol.png

Currently brewing Toxin for my friend batsqueak! I am also going to give him the Python gene :D
Currently brewing Toxin for my friend batsqueak! I am also going to give him the Python gene :D
74580052.png
84589772.png
MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
93641105.png
I brewed a Lesser Wisp and sent it and some baldwin mats to a random player! :3
I brewed a Lesser Wisp and sent it and some baldwin mats to a random player! :3
Dragons I have for sale: n/a
banette.gifnRIkUpr.pngbanette.gif
December 3

Sent a full pm of Baldwin mats to the Earth Bank!
December 3

Sent a full pm of Baldwin mats to the Earth Bank!
December 3rd

Alternative: Melt down some items and donate them to your flight bank or to a random user

done!
December 3rd

Alternative: Melt down some items and donate them to your flight bank or to a random user

done!
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 240 241