Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Closed! [ARCDOM] AvL Public Buy
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@ Snipe

Sending some dragons your way!
@ Snipe

Sending some dragons your way!
@ElysianFields
Pongo #77946416 has black sec, not obsidian, so I've declined that PA, you can send again without the bonus
@ElysianFields
Pongo #77946416 has black sec, not obsidian, so I've declined that PA, you can send again without the bonus
the Immortal standard rank badge from the Bounty Hunter's Guild a dom badge showing a book with a face and legs    quoiromantic heart pixel

bisexual heart pixel     
the Starseeker symbol - jagged pink fragments in a rough orb shape on a deep blue background     a mottled pink, blue and purple outline of an upside-down tree and roots on a fuzzy black background
@ Snipe

Sorry about that…reposted for correct amount!
@ Snipe

Sorry about that…reposted for correct amount!
@Moray Hi there! One of your dragons should be 19,005 as it doesn't have any bonuses that I can see :) #90812182 if you'd like to resend it I can grab it ;) thank you!
@Moray Hi there! One of your dragons should be 19,005 as it doesn't have any bonuses that I can see :) #90812182 if you'd like to resend it I can grab it ;) thank you!

aKk15MT.png
AWmPZJK.png
Pinging for price discrepancies!

@romeow
You had one lv8 mixed in with the batch of lv7s you just sent me priced at 19005t. Sending you your extra 1500 via crossroads now!
Pinging for price discrepancies!

@romeow
You had one lv8 mixed in with the batch of lv7s you just sent me priced at 19005t. Sending you your extra 1500 via crossroads now!
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
@Plushstiel

30 dragons heading your way!
@Plushstiel

30 dragons heading your way!
BFBBannerLong.png
@Plushstiel flooded you with 121 lv 7s for treasure, 5 with breed bonus and 4 with color bonus.
@Plushstiel flooded you with 121 lv 7s for treasure, 5 with breed bonus and 4 with color bonus.
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
@larkhund @Sleepykitty Thanks for the heads up! Will get through them all as fast as i can.
@larkhund @Sleepykitty Thanks for the heads up! Will get through them all as fast as i can.
iZNHxAi.gifXkGU4ms.gif1.png

@Plushstiel is my name
@Zeco5000 Hi there! Had to decline one of the dragons you just sent me as an extra 0 ended up in the price! Feel free to send them right on back to me! :)
@Zeco5000 Hi there! Had to decline one of the dragons you just sent me as an extra 0 ended up in the price! Feel free to send them right on back to me! :)
arcaneflower.pngtumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gifarcane.giftumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gifarcaneflower.png
ePOliyb.png mAiCJNJ.png cZONpfv.png q9EEy5M.png
@butteredcorn
sorry for cancelled PA's, sent for the raffle price and not public buy price ^^'
@butteredcorn
sorry for cancelled PA's, sent for the raffle price and not public buy price ^^'
em/sai | all pronouns | fr+2 | pings ok
wishlist | fandragon project
probably on ffxiv
This is my secret text... Let's keep it between us, ok?
-> HES SO SMALL AAAA
aKhVpRf.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17