Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ARCDOM]OOFR! Drawing in progress
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 49 50
@retrodetective fab - thanks!
@retrodetective fab - thanks!
SbvRDbG.gif53548275035_c8f3cd96b1_q.jpg
@888 Received and recorded, thank you so much!
@888 Received and recorded, thank you so much!
_______ dT9HQge.png
mAiCJNJ.png
q9EEy5M.png
nWiQNX9.png
_______
_______
_______
_______
_______
_______
Arcane-Network.png
_______
_______
_______
_______
_______
_______
An Obelisk dragon head with bubbles floating around it
@Bexster94 just sent 26 PA's of level 7s, no exalt bonuses!
@Bexster94 just sent 26 PA's of level 7s, no exalt bonuses!
mwuMENW.gif
Caroo | She/Her | +3 FR
@caroo - thanks, might take me a minute to grab them all as I need to grab some more gems!
@caroo - thanks, might take me a minute to grab them all as I need to grab some more gems!
@Beatoriche [quote name="Beatoriche" date="2023-12-02 13:39:45" ] @/Winter0sun terribly sorry if this has been answered already, but would these ten dragons count purely as a donation, or would you still get tickets for them? I missed the 1T badge for yesterday and I've missed... all of the Shooting Stars ones bc I didn't even know they existed until late yesterday, lol (and I'm still a bit confused on how they work. SO MANY BADGES HELP :') [/quote] All 1T dragons sent to us do indeed get counted and logged for raffle tickets (bonus raffle tickets, as a matter of fact!), even if they were sent in to make up for a badge. There are a lot of badges, yes! The Shooting Star ones are earned by participating in one of our flash sales, which you can be pinged for by subscribing to [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/pinglist/view/13405]the Arcane price changes notification pinglist[/url]. Thank you for your question, please come back if you have any more! And thanks for supporting Arcane!!
@Beatoriche
Beatoriche wrote on 2023-12-02 13:39:45:
@/Winter0sun terribly sorry if this has been answered already, but would these ten dragons count purely as a donation, or would you still get tickets for them? I missed the 1T badge for yesterday and I've missed... all of the Shooting Stars ones bc I didn't even know they existed until late yesterday, lol (and I'm still a bit confused on how they work. SO MANY BADGES HELP :')

All 1T dragons sent to us do indeed get counted and logged for raffle tickets (bonus raffle tickets, as a matter of fact!), even if they were sent in to make up for a badge. There are a lot of badges, yes! The Shooting Star ones are earned by participating in one of our flash sales, which you can be pinged for by subscribing to the Arcane price changes notification pinglist. Thank you for your question, please come back if you have any more! And thanks for supporting Arcane!!
1IZYmZY.pngArcDom Team Members4CDCjo.png9BRXftl.pngyCtSoL2.png
@astudyinpanda I will be sending 120 dragons lvs 5-10 some with colour and/or gene bonus' take your time getting them recorded I'm not in a rush
@astudyinpanda I will be sending 120 dragons lvs 5-10 some with colour and/or gene bonus' take your time getting them recorded I'm not in a rush
wgaT6Wb.png yjJhTxB.png tumblr_inline_nl0toibgVG1sfkih6.png RmHSCAk.png ZmGMEhN.png
@ewoman That is all fantastic news! I'll let you know when I get them recorded ^^
@ewoman That is all fantastic news! I'll let you know when I get them recorded ^^
_______ dT9HQge.png
mAiCJNJ.png
q9EEy5M.png
nWiQNX9.png
_______
_______
_______
_______
_______
_______
Arcane-Network.png
_______
_______
_______
_______
_______
_______
An Obelisk dragon head with bubbles floating around it
@Bexster94 Will be sending over 24 lvl 7s for a mix of gems and treasure, most have gene bonuses too~
@Bexster94 Will be sending over 24 lvl 7s for a mix of gems and treasure, most have gene bonuses too~
QBilaUP.pnghttps://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3282077
@Luona Fab! thank you!
@Luona Fab! thank you!
@bexster94 psst sorry to bother i know its super busy <3 the 3 1t dragons i sent all had breed bonus! thanks for your hard work!!
@bexster94 psst sorry to bother i know its super busy <3 the 3 1t dragons i sent all had breed bonus! thanks for your hard work!!
2T7Jk2l.png
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 49 50