Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Closed! [ARCDOM] AvL Public Buy
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@ FableSky

Sending some dragons to you via PA…level 1 with opal bonus
@ FableSky

Sending some dragons to you via PA…level 1 with opal bonus
@paintedpolarbear Hello! I'm going to cancel your 2 PA's as the price for level 7s without bonuses is 19,005t feel free to queue them back up with that price, thank you!
@paintedpolarbear Hello! I'm going to cancel your 2 PA's as the price for level 7s without bonuses is 19,005t feel free to queue them back up with that price, thank you!
[emoji=arcane rune size=1]
arcaneflower.pngtumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gifarcane.giftumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gifarcaneflower.png
ePOliyb.png mAiCJNJ.png cZONpfv.png q9EEy5M.png
Last day to send in your dragons for that sweet sweet cash! Don't miss your chance!
Last day to send in your dragons for that sweet sweet cash! Don't miss your chance!
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
@AmberscaleArt

Sending 10 bonus dragons your way via PA
@AmberscaleArt

Sending 10 bonus dragons your way via PA
@starmates

Sending ~100 level 1's in your way! No exalt bonuses.
If you could take more please let me know. :)
@starmates

Sending ~100 level 1's in your way! No exalt bonuses.
If you could take more please let me know. :)
_HhqzDTE.png___

Ryu

92n1dwB.png
hWPjBUy.png
apUeZZ4.png
@IDRyu feel free to keep them coming XD I'm grabbing as fast as I can and then I might take just a few minutes to exalt but feel free to send as I'm online and available :D
@IDRyu feel free to keep them coming XD I'm grabbing as fast as I can and then I might take just a few minutes to exalt but feel free to send as I'm online and available :D

aKk15MT.png
AWmPZJK.png
@starmates

Thank you :D Then I'll send all I have. Please take your time!
@starmates

Thank you :D Then I'll send all I have. Please take your time!
_HhqzDTE.png___

Ryu

92n1dwB.png
hWPjBUy.png
apUeZZ4.png
Pinging for price discrepancies!

@breakpoint
You sent me dragon #90152265 for baseline price. They have obsidian secondary. Sending you your bonus 2500t now via crossroads.
Pinging for price discrepancies!

@breakpoint
You sent me dragon #90152265 for baseline price. They have obsidian secondary. Sending you your bonus 2500t now via crossroads.
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
@IDRyu thanks so much! Sorry about that I got about 180 dragons in a matter of 15 minutes so I had to pause in between to exalt lol :) appreciate it :D
@IDRyu thanks so much! Sorry about that I got about 180 dragons in a matter of 15 minutes so I had to pause in between to exalt lol :) appreciate it :D

aKk15MT.png
AWmPZJK.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17