Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | draconic/evil dragon breed
1 2
it's not about next breed that would be released specifically, but for future. please, a dragon breed that looks, like, angry, or, i don't know how to describe, but lets on examples: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=9&bodygene=0&breed=18&element=2&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=36&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=9&auth=7e812d1fc9ddaa17886277df5512c3f67a917da6&dummyext=prev.png[/img] f bane have pretty close expression [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=9&bodygene=0&breed=23&element=2&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=36&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=9&auth=283e01abbe3248f414967c1e3c94d5537819738a&dummyext=prev.png[/img] sandsurges are pretty close in general [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=9&bodygene=0&breed=5&element=2&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=36&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=9&auth=537528bd0428ce7b4039b04e8c69378576d87670&dummyext=prev.png[/img] m ridgeback face is perfect [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=9&bodygene=0&breed=20&element=2&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=36&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=9&auth=dfea5800508aac00df5be58a81797c28dec25688&dummyext=prev.png[/img] whole aberration thing goes in that direction also carnivore gene works perfectly with the concept ----- so what specificly i mean: we have plenty of breeds that looks cute or at least completely normal, or something super-sweet like aethers, but can we have something that looks like... evil? in some way? like, with sharp horns, spines, spikes, calws, fins, pointy face, bipedal if perfect? i think it could look nice in plague, fire or lightning. just please. make a breed look super evil, it's enough cuties and fluffs there. i know it's just a scream of my soul, but maybe someone else think in this direction too. anyway, hope to see someday
it's not about next breed that would be released specifically, but for future.

please, a dragon breed that looks, like, angry, or, i don't know how to describe, but lets on examples:

dragon?age=1&body=9&bodygene=0&breed=18&element=2&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=36&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=9&auth=7e812d1fc9ddaa17886277df5512c3f67a917da6&dummyext=prev.png
f bane have pretty close expression

dragon?age=1&body=9&bodygene=0&breed=23&element=2&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=36&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=9&auth=283e01abbe3248f414967c1e3c94d5537819738a&dummyext=prev.png
sandsurges are pretty close in general

dragon?age=1&body=9&bodygene=0&breed=5&element=2&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=36&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=9&auth=537528bd0428ce7b4039b04e8c69378576d87670&dummyext=prev.png
m ridgeback face is perfect

dragon?age=1&body=9&bodygene=0&breed=20&element=2&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=36&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=9&auth=dfea5800508aac00df5be58a81797c28dec25688&dummyext=prev.png
whole aberration thing goes in that direction

also carnivore gene works perfectly with the concept
so what specificly i mean: we have plenty of breeds that looks cute or at least completely normal, or something super-sweet like aethers, but can we have something that looks like... evil? in some way? like, with sharp horns, spines, spikes, calws, fins, pointy face, bipedal if perfect? i think it could look nice in plague, fire or lightning. just please. make a breed look super evil, it's enough cuties and fluffs there.

i know it's just a scream of my soul, but maybe someone else think in this direction too. anyway, hope to see someday
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
SYYY2E5.png
DxCICZ1.png
WANTED:
accent lava born
9170.png
Complete support, I would love more scary looking dragons, I love cute fluffy breeds but I love the dark and evil look a lot more.
Complete support, I would love more scary looking dragons, I love cute fluffy breeds but I love the dark and evil look a lot more.
Maybe in a way a shade-inspired dragon (technically elementalless)? I feel like that would be a good way to make a real evil and/or scary looking dragon.

That'd be hard to write into lore, but since apparently the Shade has some sort of intelligence, maybe a a part of it could it trying to copy a dragon's form, and essentially created a new species by accident, I don't know.

Don't get me wrong I like the "cute" dragons, but variety is always fun to have!
Maybe in a way a shade-inspired dragon (technically elementalless)? I feel like that would be a good way to make a real evil and/or scary looking dragon.

That'd be hard to write into lore, but since apparently the Shade has some sort of intelligence, maybe a a part of it could it trying to copy a dragon's form, and essentially created a new species by accident, I don't know.

Don't get me wrong I like the "cute" dragons, but variety is always fun to have!
Wy0IOy1.png
Support for a more aggressive/vicious looking breed. I was disappointed that auraboas have a rather cutesy look to their faces. Dragons are meant to be giant fearsome reptiles--they should look the part in my opinion.
Support for a more aggressive/vicious looking breed. I was disappointed that auraboas have a rather cutesy look to their faces. Dragons are meant to be giant fearsome reptiles--they should look the part in my opinion.
- G1s for sale
- LF any combo of abyss, copper, spruce and other dream g1s
[quote name="Osteoderm" date="2023-12-01 20:02:50" ] Support for a more aggressive/vicious looking breed. I was disappointed that auraboas have a rather cutesy look to their faces. Dragons are meant to be giant fearsome reptiles--they should look the part in my opinion. [/quote] this. I personaly don't anything trying hard to be cute. while I do like auraboas, why another sweet snake (as we have these fest fams that are in sweet area. I do like em but owh) I mostly like neutral area, where it isn't tryning to be cute neither fierce, but more fierce I wouldn't mind haha
Osteoderm wrote on 2023-12-01 20:02:50:

this. I personaly don't anything trying hard to be cute. while I do like auraboas, why another sweet snake (as we have these fest fams that are in sweet area. I do like em but owh)

I mostly like neutral area, where it isn't tryning to be cute neither fierce, but more fierce I wouldn't mind haha
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
a shade dragon would be fantastic because "no element" is supposed to be the next to get another dragon - either a modern or an ancient
a shade dragon would be fantastic because "no element" is supposed to be the next to get another dragon - either a modern or an ancient
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
I'm not sure whether you mean in expression or in scrungly little dragon features, but here's my personal thoughts.

Big, desperate, crazy support for a more sinister-looking dragon, but no support for a breed with only sinister expressions- the latter makes it extremely hard to make lore of a dragon that isn't evil as a result.

Think of Mirrors- all three poses are captured mid-yell. It becomes really hard to make, say, a sweet grandmotherly tea-loving Mirror because no matter what you do, it's a screaming lizard in a dress. Expression variety is super important, at least for me, because otherwise it just limits what you can do.
I'm not sure whether you mean in expression or in scrungly little dragon features, but here's my personal thoughts.

Big, desperate, crazy support for a more sinister-looking dragon, but no support for a breed with only sinister expressions- the latter makes it extremely hard to make lore of a dragon that isn't evil as a result.

Think of Mirrors- all three poses are captured mid-yell. It becomes really hard to make, say, a sweet grandmotherly tea-loving Mirror because no matter what you do, it's a screaming lizard in a dress. Expression variety is super important, at least for me, because otherwise it just limits what you can do.
Support, I love the fluffy cute and elegent dragons

but it'd be cool to have a breed with a more "agressive" look, like a thorny devil based dragon maybe or a pangolin one but make the scales stand out like sharp armor

my inner eddgelord would rejoice
Support, I love the fluffy cute and elegent dragons

but it'd be cool to have a breed with a more "agressive" look, like a thorny devil based dragon maybe or a pangolin one but make the scales stand out like sharp armor

my inner eddgelord would rejoice
DVcXRyP.png
I want more spooky and scary so full support
I want more spooky and scary so full support
0KYrfCc.png Check out my hatchery tab (work in progress)
25960fa995b6eef1d9426cdc29f1077592762b36.png

I want a scary Eldritch ancient please
I want a scary Eldritch ancient please
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
Give & get space tertiary game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
1 2