Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Vista: Volcanic Vents - where'd it go?
I recently used a vista, but i can say im sure if it works properly. I used volcanic vents, i saw another user have it on their profile card but it doesnt seem to be working on mind. Am i just small brain or did i mess it up?
I recently used a vista, but i can say im sure if it works properly. I used volcanic vents, i saw another user have it on their profile card but it doesnt seem to be working on mind. Am i just small brain or did i mess it up?
@TiredHuntress

using a vista from the inventory/hoard will apply it to your account. In order to visibly use the vista you will need to select it from your account settings.
@TiredHuntress

using a vista from the inventory/hoard will apply it to your account. In order to visibly use the vista you will need to select it from your account settings.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
[quote name="Lynell" date="2023-11-30 21:23:45" ] @TiredHuntress using a vista from the inventory/hoard will apply it to your account. In order to visibly use the vista you will need to select it from your account settings. [/quote] TYSM!! Silly me, I usually can navigate the site easily it's just the little things!
Lynell wrote on 2023-11-30 21:23:45:
@TiredHuntress

TYSM!! Silly me, I usually can navigate the site easily it's just the little things!