Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Agate Seerstone - CLOSED/RETIRED
1 2
A decent chunk of my AH listings have sold, so now I'm up to 4600/5000g. We actually just only need one more person to grab a slot for me to be able to afford the blueprint to submit!
A decent chunk of my AH listings have sold, so now I'm up to 4600/5000g. We actually just only need one more person to grab a slot for me to be able to afford the blueprint to submit!
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
(Another small update nobody has to read: all but four of the things I listed to liquidate sold, which I'm actually very surprised about. Most of them were mat stacks, some were things like the two Marva scenes I still had in my inventory, etc. I should be able to get enough by tomorrow when my egg finishes brewing and sell that to get enough to grab the blueprint, so sit tight. :D)
(Another small update nobody has to read: all but four of the things I listed to liquidate sold, which I'm actually very surprised about. Most of them were mat stacks, some were things like the two Marva scenes I still had in my inventory, etc. I should be able to get enough by tomorrow when my egg finishes brewing and sell that to get enough to grab the blueprint, so sit tight. :D)
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-signature-2.png
[quote]"Your skin has been submitted. You will be notified when the review of your submission is complete."[/quote] [b]STATUS UPDATE:[/b] One of my re-listings sold, so I now have enough! I've grabbed a blueprint and submitted it, fingers crossed it doesn't get denied! (If it does, I will be fixing any issues and resubmitting.) Again, if anyone wants to be marked down for a slot in the meanwhile, feel free to let me know. Thanks for the interest so far! [url=https://trello.com/1/cards/6563cdbfd85c07a183be36a1/attachments/6565681dbf0a740679613235/previews/6565681ebf0a740679613312/download/Screen_Shot_2023-11-27_at_11.08.56_PM.png][IMG]https://trello.com/1/cards/6563cdbfd85c07a183be36a1/attachments/6565681dbf0a740679613235/previews/6565681ebf0a740679613312/download/Screen_Shot_2023-11-27_at_11.08.56_PM.png[/IMG][/url] ----- [b]IMPORTANT NOTE:[/b] Once this skin gets on-site fully, I'll be putting any excess copies up on the AH, but they will be listed at a higher price than the print price on this thread, so if you want a slot, now is the time for that! [b]I've also decided there will only be 10 copies, and then I'll retire it. Just to let you all know! ^^;[/b] ----- [b]EDIT:[/b] Just as a general note, since it says it may take 5-7 days for approval, that's up to [b]Monday, December 4, 2023[/b], to hear back on whether it'll be approved/denied, so I guess we all just sit tight for now. :3c (I'm... also posting this for my own reference because I'm very forgetful, don't mind me haha.)
Quote:
"Your skin has been submitted. You will be notified when the review of your submission is complete."

STATUS UPDATE:

One of my re-listings sold, so I now have enough! I've grabbed a blueprint and submitted it, fingers crossed it doesn't get denied! (If it does, I will be fixing any issues and resubmitting.) Again, if anyone wants to be marked down for a slot in the meanwhile, feel free to let me know. Thanks for the interest so far!

Screen_Shot_2023-11-27_at_11.08.56_PM.png

IMPORTANT NOTE:

Once this skin gets on-site fully, I'll be putting any excess copies up on the AH, but they will be listed at a higher price than the print price on this thread, so if you want a slot, now is the time for that!

I've also decided there will only be 10 copies, and then I'll retire it. Just to let you all know! ^^;

EDIT:

Just as a general note, since it says it may take 5-7 days for approval, that's up to Monday, December 4, 2023, to hear back on whether it'll be approved/denied, so I guess we all just sit tight for now. :3c (I'm... also posting this for my own reference because I'm very forgetful, don't mind me haha.)
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-signature-2.png
I've just discovered the reSKIN tool, so here is a link to my skin if anyone needed or wanted previews. :0 I had no idea this existed before aha, how useful!
I've just discovered the reSKIN tool, so here is a link to my skin if anyone needed or wanted previews. :0 I had no idea this existed before aha, how useful!
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-signature-2.png
Slot please !
Slot please !
@/Unrest

Marked you down for a slot, thank you kindly! :D You'll be updated once I hear back from my submission to staff. :D
@/Unrest

Marked you down for a slot, thank you kindly! :D You'll be updated once I hear back from my submission to staff. :D
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-signature-2.png
Just a general update if anyone's curious about the status and is checking this thread to see - I have not heard back from staff yet on whether it was approved or denied.

(I've also realized that I counted the days as though they were just actual days, and now I'm unsure if they meant 5-7 business days, or what, since they didn't say such.)

I will update everyone when I actually hear back from them! Sorry for the wait either way, aha!

12.6.23 - Still nothing! I'm assuming they're maybe kind of backlogged from everyone else submitting their Rockbreaker Ceremony entries too!
Just a general update if anyone's curious about the status and is checking this thread to see - I have not heard back from staff yet on whether it was approved or denied.

(I've also realized that I counted the days as though they were just actual days, and now I'm unsure if they meant 5-7 business days, or what, since they didn't say such.)

I will update everyone when I actually hear back from them! Sorry for the wait either way, aha!

12.6.23 - Still nothing! I'm assuming they're maybe kind of backlogged from everyone else submitting their Rockbreaker Ceremony entries too!
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-signature-2.png
@Vaix's Skins/Accents

Skin: Agate Seerstone

Hello! This is the last time I'll be pinging for this: an update to let you all know that this skin is now on-site, and there are 4 REMAINING COPIES ON THE AH FOR 600g, after which it will permanently retire (at 10 copies total).

Thank you and have a lovely day, everyone!

@/Cavy @/Uniformshark @/Ayrmel @/WisteriaSky

It's here! You have all been PM'd your copies since you prepaid. Thank you so much for helping me to get this on-site, I appreciate it immensely!

@/Unrest

You signed up for a copy, so it has been PA'd to you, thank you!
@Vaix's Skins/Accents

Skin: Agate Seerstone

Hello! This is the last time I'll be pinging for this: an update to let you all know that this skin is now on-site, and there are 4 REMAINING COPIES ON THE AH FOR 600g, after which it will permanently retire (at 10 copies total).

Thank you and have a lovely day, everyone!

@/Cavy @/Uniformshark @/Ayrmel @/WisteriaSky

It's here! You have all been PM'd your copies since you prepaid. Thank you so much for helping me to get this on-site, I appreciate it immensely!

@/Unrest

You signed up for a copy, so it has been PA'd to you, thank you!
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-signature-2.png
Only two copies left now, both on the AH! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Only two copies left now, both on the AH!
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-signature-2.png
Just one copy left before they're gone forever! I will not reprinting this; it's permanently retired.

EDIT: And it was bought off the AH, thank you! Now they're all gone.
Just one copy left before they're gone forever! I will not reprinting this; it's permanently retired.

EDIT: And it was bought off the AH, thank you! Now they're all gone.
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-signature-2.png
1 2