Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | we really need a Dark mode.
I know its been brought up before, but i think it bares repeating as someone with sensitive eyes and chronic migraines this site could use a dark mode. It's probably hard on the dev's yes but like it an accessibility feature the Sight (hah get it.) could benefit from.

(the pun aside, i mean it, we should get a dark mode at some point fr. this site hurts so much to look at)
I know its been brought up before, but i think it bares repeating as someone with sensitive eyes and chronic migraines this site could use a dark mode. It's probably hard on the dev's yes but like it an accessibility feature the Sight (hah get it.) could benefit from.

(the pun aside, i mean it, we should get a dark mode at some point fr. this site hurts so much to look at)
thorns_by_northwyrm-db96un3.gif
Staff have already stated in this post that they do plan to implement a dark mode but it may take a little bit of time. Here's hoping it's sooner rather than later.

(Edit: Reworded my reply as it read a bit weird.)
Staff have already stated in this post that they do plan to implement a dark mode but it may take a little bit of time. Here's hoping it's sooner rather than later.

Lore
Hatchery
Dream Dragons
bepadepadept line long line short boop bepepepep
VPsWmjb.gif
[quote name="Allstohel" date="2023-11-30 12:04:46" ] Staff have already stated in this post that they do plan to implement a dark mode but it may take a little bit of time. Here's hoping it's sooner rather than later. (Edit: Reworded my reply as it read a bit weird.) [/quote] OH thats fantastic! i must have missed that, god i hope we get it sooner than later!! :D
Allstohel wrote on 2023-11-30 12:04:46:

OH thats fantastic! i must have missed that, god i hope we get it sooner than later!! :D
thorns_by_northwyrm-db96un3.gif
[quote name="Allstohel" date="2023-11-30 12:04:46" ] Staff have already stated in this post that they do plan to implement a dark mode but it may take a little bit of time. Here's hoping it's sooner rather than later. (Edit: Reworded my reply as it read a bit weird.) [/quote] Came here to voice my support, and I'm glad to see this. Dark mode really helps reduce the strain on my eyes, and it's just [b]so much better aesthetically.[/b]
Allstohel wrote on 2023-11-30 12:04:46:

Came here to voice my support, and I'm glad to see this. Dark mode really helps reduce the strain on my eyes, and it's just so much better aesthetically.
ytkEBod.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
9PstSFT.png
Wn6vGC1.png
IrmwTXC.png
JuaytuP.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
loimysO.png
..…….
look-at-my-fursona-her-name-is-Marsh.png
wind.gif you-WILL-look-at-my-fursona.png
It would be really nice to have soon. I love this site and miss being as active as I used to be, but my god does the white sear my retinas.
It would be really nice to have soon. I love this site and miss being as active as I used to be, but my god does the white sear my retinas.
In regard to new breed swap threads: if you decline my offer and I make the same offer later, please know I've legit forgotten I made the offer already and I'm sorry for bothering you twice. I have a garbage memory.
i do hope they add it sooner rather than later, yeah. would really cool down the headaches
i do hope they add it sooner rather than later, yeah. would really cool down the headaches
74451890_ueUTRQhUGSNbh1v.gif ePOliyb.png
bYt72YT.png
JvUa9ma.png
RI1dQsH.png

z3FSuck.png
Agreed 100%, one of the only things I’ve found different between this and other browser games I like it the dark theme option :’)
Agreed 100%, one of the only things I’ve found different between this and other browser games I like it the dark theme option :’)
503-A99-BA-2-E83-42-F6-8-B04-6-F6-CB8981-E06.png Easy Gems/Treasure + Raffle