Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | imagine dragon social media
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="Delibird" date="2023-11-30 08:35:43" ] this also implies that dragons have a smartphone device equivalent. instead of Android vs Apple debates, its lightning based gadget vs arcane magic power doohickey or if you cant afford either, then i guess you have to use conch shellphone... [/quote] Would they be all-breed friendly? Would undertides have to type with their snoot? The true questions of life..
Delibird wrote on 2023-11-30 08:35:43:
this also implies that dragons have a smartphone device equivalent.

instead of Android vs Apple debates, its lightning based gadget vs arcane magic power doohickey

or if you cant afford either, then i guess you have to use conch shellphone...
Would they be all-breed friendly? Would undertides have to type with their snoot? The true questions of life..
She/They and a Biromantic mess.
[quote name="CattLovesCats" date="2023-11-30 08:47:07" ] [quote name="Delibird" date="2023-11-30 08:35:43" ] this also implies that dragons have a smartphone device equivalent. instead of Android vs Apple debates, its lightning based gadget vs arcane magic power doohickey or if you cant afford either, then i guess you have to use conch shellphone... [/quote] Would they be all-breed friendly? Would undertides have to type with their snoot? The true questions of life.. [/quote] Undertides get text to speech privileges, it's either that or snoot typing for them and text to speech comes out more understandable
CattLovesCats wrote on 2023-11-30 08:47:07:

instead of Android vs Apple debates, its lightning based gadget vs arcane magic power doohickey

Would they be all-breed friendly? Would undertides have to type with their snoot? The true questions of life..
Undertides get text to speech privileges, it's either that or snoot typing for them and text to speech comes out more understandable
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.giflfh.png
Okay but I want to see older dragons doing the stereotypical "middle-aged" dad thing of taking selfies at an awkward lower angle and it's just their face.
Okay but I want to see older dragons doing the stereotypical "middle-aged" dad thing of taking selfies at an awkward lower angle and it's just their face.
MUYNhfy.pngpZJYyk4.png
DoQJ9XF.pngcutkr0S.png
fHKOi67.pngmlHpBMC.png
[quote name="ReginaChaos" date="2023-11-30 09:00:15" ] [quote name="CattLovesCats" date="2023-11-30 08:47:07" ] [quote name="Delibird" date="2023-11-30 08:35:43" ] this also implies that dragons have a smartphone device equivalent. instead of Android vs Apple debates, its lightning based gadget vs arcane magic power doohickey or if you cant afford either, then i guess you have to use conch shellphone... [/quote] Would they be all-breed friendly? Would undertides have to type with their snoot? The true questions of life.. [/quote] Undertides get text to speech privileges, it's either that or snoot typing for them and text to speech comes out more understandable [/quote] they got the earpiece phones or even google glass-esque camera/phone.
ReginaChaos wrote on 2023-11-30 09:00:15:
CattLovesCats wrote on 2023-11-30 08:47:07:

Undertides get text to speech privileges, it's either that or snoot typing for them and text to speech comes out more understandable

they got the earpiece phones or even google glass-esque camera/phone.
Inspired.pngDetermined.pngShouting.pngSurprised.pngDizzy.pngSigh.pngInspired%5E.pngStunned%5E.pngDetermined%5E.pngSigh%5E.pngWorried%5E.pngJoyous%5E.png
buy my dragons ---> gen ones
buy more of my dragons --->hatchery
help me find my dream dragons ---> here
Inspirational/encouragement posts made by coli trainers

I don’t really use social media platforms outside occasionally TikTok and Reddit, but imagining the Stormcatcher fighting against the Sornieth equivalent of r/antiwork or r/union is absolutely hilarious
Inspirational/encouragement posts made by coli trainers

I don’t really use social media platforms outside occasionally TikTok and Reddit, but imagining the Stormcatcher fighting against the Sornieth equivalent of r/antiwork or r/union is absolutely hilarious
IMG_0221.png
[quote name="@SunstonePhoenix" date="2023-11-30 04:39:22" ] @/Astronic [s]Props for actually turning these into links to profiles ilu [/s] [center][b]AUTHENTIC EARTHSHAKER BATHWATER[/b][/center] [columns][item=waterskin][nextcol]Seller: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/24284505]likelylegalluxuries[/url] [color=red][b]Buy It Now[/b][/color] 100000[emoji=treasure size=1]/100[emoji=gem size=1] [b]In stock! 100+ Units[/b][nextcol]Gathered ethically and from reliable sources, this waterskin of pure bathwater from the world-famous Earthshaker is the perfect gift for any [i]mineral enthusiast.[/i] Gathered in sustainable, organic packaging. Now accepting bulk orders with a 25% discount for purchases containing 3+ gallons, and additional discounts for wholesale with proof of Earth flight residency. [/columns] [center][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=question mark size=1] This seller has no reviews.[/center] [/quote] thank you so much for making the earthshaker bathwater listing i love you forever /platonic
@SunstonePhoenix wrote on 2023-11-30 04:39:22:
@/Astronic
Props for actually turning these into links to profiles ilu
AUTHENTIC EARTHSHAKER BATHWATER
Waterskin Seller: likelylegalluxuries

Buy It Now 100000/100

In stock! 100+ Units
Gathered ethically and from reliable sources, this waterskin of pure bathwater from the world-famous Earthshaker is the perfect gift for any mineral enthusiast. Gathered in sustainable, organic packaging. Now accepting bulk orders with a 25% discount for purchases containing 3+ gallons, and additional discounts for wholesale with proof of Earth flight residency.

This seller has no reviews.
thank you so much for making the earthshaker bathwater listing i love you forever /platonic
Y0w97b1.png astronic-fr
» he/they
» g1 lair
» art shop
XufexgK.gif
Banescales having to type with their feet, resulting in others seeing them perching on one leg like a flamingo and clacking away with the other. Or having to sit down and awkwardly raise their legs up in front of their faces like cats to type with both claws.
Banescales having to type with their feet, resulting in others seeing them perching on one leg like a flamingo and clacking away with the other. Or having to sit down and awkwardly raise their legs up in front of their faces like cats to type with both claws.
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gifbicatcher.png
[quote name="tinymochadeer" date="2023-11-30 08:30:00" ] On another note: we're not taking this far enough. "Imagine dragon social media" implies they have internet (or something equivalent). Now I ask: imagine dragon game sites. Yes, I'm asking what the dragon-equivalent of Flight Rising would be. Could be fantasy-esque just like it is here, but please consider: [img]https://i.imgur.com/rr0LW7B.png[/img] [/quote] Human uh... Lowering.
tinymochadeer wrote on 2023-11-30 08:30:00:
On another note: we're not taking this far enough. "Imagine dragon social media" implies they have internet (or something equivalent).

Now I ask: imagine dragon game sites. Yes, I'm asking what the dragon-equivalent of Flight Rising would be. Could be fantasy-esque just like it is here, but please consider:

rr0LW7B.png
Human uh... Lowering.
YOauEPv.gif[/url I never knew Flight Rising had a forum for the longest time. Now that I do, so far it's awesome.
dni if you support arcanist :/ ill explain in dms
dni if you support arcanist :/ ill explain in dms
tumblr_inline_oopznbhmvJ1u5ynwc_540.pngvee | it/its | +3 FR time | PWYW arttumblr_inline_oopznbhmvJ1u5ynwc_540.png
CDEDBE49-F090-441-B-9239-31-F580-D3992-B.png
p3Lr8aR.pngACOZFAh.pngrQfqxOq.png
1YB0OjO.pngrI18gRz.png7Iu4Ec0.png
Ridgeback males having the dragon equivalent of the borzoi memes, and when they take selfies their noses take up 90% of the frame. They also instantly win at any sort of "type with your nose!" challenge. I imagine it sounds like trying to type with long claws. Like those videos of birds pecking cameras.
Ridgeback males having the dragon equivalent of the borzoi memes, and when they take selfies their noses take up 90% of the frame. They also instantly win at any sort of "type with your nose!" challenge. I imagine it sounds like trying to type with long claws. Like those videos of birds pecking cameras.
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gifbicatcher.png
1 2 3 4 5 6