Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | More Fairground Love? Picross? Sudoku?
1 2
I would love Sudoku! I already play a lot of Mistral Mahjong. It is so relaxing for me.
I would love Sudoku! I already play a lot of Mistral Mahjong. It is so relaxing for me.
34.pnggamlBWq.png
Support!! I love sudoku and 2048 :)
Support!! I love sudoku and 2048 :)
7naJZM8.gifJS46SOh.gifDPrCB0j.gifJS46SOh.gif7naJZM8.gif
I absolutely love picross puzzles, but I feel they're a non-renewable source of puzzles unless there's randomized ones. Once you've figured out the 10x10 pixel picture of icewarden or something, you'll have a better idea of it next time it shows up. I do like the idea of player-submitted puzzles, kind of like tidal, but they'd probably have to come up with something to keep it from being repetitive, or introduce it as a different sort of site feature!

Sudoku would be a neat idea though, since it's a lot more renewable and there's multiple ways to adjust difficulty. Smaller/bigger grid, more/fewer numbers for instance!
I absolutely love picross puzzles, but I feel they're a non-renewable source of puzzles unless there's randomized ones. Once you've figured out the 10x10 pixel picture of icewarden or something, you'll have a better idea of it next time it shows up. I do like the idea of player-submitted puzzles, kind of like tidal, but they'd probably have to come up with something to keep it from being repetitive, or introduce it as a different sort of site feature!

Sudoku would be a neat idea though, since it's a lot more renewable and there's multiple ways to adjust difficulty. Smaller/bigger grid, more/fewer numbers for instance!
2neWwt5.png
Support!!!

Nonograms & sudoku would be perfect here.

Some additional ideas I'm throwing into the void:
  • Solitaire
  • Blackjack
  • idk the generic word for this kind of game but there's an old one called "Text Twist", where you have 6 letters and you have to make as many words as possible in the time limit. There are similar games like the NYT's "Spelling Bee" and PeopleFun's "Wordscapes"
Support!!!

Nonograms & sudoku would be perfect here.

Some additional ideas I'm throwing into the void:
  • Solitaire
  • Blackjack
  • idk the generic word for this kind of game but there's an old one called "Text Twist", where you have 6 letters and you have to make as many words as possible in the time limit. There are similar games like the NYT's "Spelling Bee" and PeopleFun's "Wordscapes"
Siggy.jpg
support! also make them actually good for treasure earning (compared to Jigsaw which gives pocket change at best) so playing the harder difficulties (assuming there will be harder difficulties) is actually viable instead of just a needless way to challenge oneself.
support! also make them actually good for treasure earning (compared to Jigsaw which gives pocket change at best) so playing the harder difficulties (assuming there will be harder difficulties) is actually viable instead of just a needless way to challenge oneself.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
As someone utterly obsessed with sudoku I would LOVE a sudoku mini game! Then I might actually hit my lucky streak more often lol
As someone utterly obsessed with sudoku I would LOVE a sudoku mini game! Then I might actually hit my lucky streak more often lol
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art of a green mirror plushie with brown buttone eyes. Art Shop
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Art of a red wildclaw from the chest up with pink feathers.
Support!! I am a picross addict and having it be part of my fairgrounds routine would be so fun. Right now the monotony of doing G&G for 30 minutes a day just bores me, the fairgrounds is no longer fun
Support!! I am a picross addict and having it be part of my fairgrounds routine would be so fun. Right now the monotony of doing G&G for 30 minutes a day just bores me, the fairgrounds is no longer fun
aure
she/her
fr +2
skincents
70YUgVu.png
OOOoo I would kill for some new games! If sudoku was added here I might actually try and learn the game. Maybe some other games should be added in one big singular update as well like minesweeper or solitaire, maybe some other word games like a crossword puzzle. As cool as G&G and Mistral Mahjong is, we need some other high payingish games, or just games in general.
OOOoo I would kill for some new games! If sudoku was added here I might actually try and learn the game. Maybe some other games should be added in one big singular update as well like minesweeper or solitaire, maybe some other word games like a crossword puzzle. As cool as G&G and Mistral Mahjong is, we need some other high payingish games, or just games in general.
Wy0IOy1.png
I've been addicted to a Picross game for the past month or two, so absolutely supporting this!!
Sudoku is also pretty fun and I'm generally for more Fairgrounds games, we don't have enough and some simpler games like these would be super cool and probably easier to make than any fancy game where the tiles have to be designed first!
I've been addicted to a Picross game for the past month or two, so absolutely supporting this!!
Sudoku is also pretty fun and I'm generally for more Fairgrounds games, we don't have enough and some simpler games like these would be super cool and probably easier to make than any fancy game where the tiles have to be designed first!
tumblr_inline_ohfczpAEJz1tfmvub_540.pngtumblr_inline_ofoo1kxIwX1tfmvub_100.pngtumblr_inline_ohfczqvEMe1tfmvub_540.png
Support! Picross and Sudoku would be amazing, and probably not crazy difficult to implement.
Support! Picross and Sudoku would be amazing, and probably not crazy difficult to implement.
aNZoV0I.png I'm scatterbrained-please ping me! gYtMJO2.gif
1 2