Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | gem purchase inoperable?
When I go to purchase gems, I keep getting an error message that my card could not be charged, or processed, or something along those lines? I've tried with both my debit and credit cards. Is it just that the system is currently overloaded, or is there some other problem?
When I go to purchase gems, I keep getting an error message that my card could not be charged, or processed, or something along those lines? I've tried with both my debit and credit cards. Is it just that the system is currently overloaded, or is there some other problem?
tumblr_inline_p5pm8ilXHR1snqxo7_540.pngtumblr_inline_p5pm88iMWx1snqxo7_540.pngtumblr_inline_p5pm853LzI1snqxo7_540.pngtumblr_inline_p5pm8eybiO1snqxo7_540.pngtumblr_inline_p5pm8nrdRq1snqxo7_540.pngtumblr_inline_p5pm8aTwVE1snqxo7_540.png
Are you in Australia by any chance? Or another country not the US? Some Australian cards don't get on with the authorisation service used by FR. If that's the case, you'll need to use PayPal instead.
Are you in Australia by any chance? Or another country not the US? Some Australian cards don't get on with the authorisation service used by FR. If that's the case, you'll need to use PayPal instead.
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
Same and my card is Visa. I do live in Europe. [emoji=guardian deadpan size=1]
Same and my card is Visa. I do live in Europe.
Spyro OC lair.
Finnish.
She/her, ace.
Capricorn.
Monster Hunter fan.
My DeviantArt account: https://www.deviantart.com/rathaloshunter16
I live in the US, and my card is also a Visa. Which is why I was surprised I was having this problem. I'm going to try again here in a moment and I'll report back with my findings.
I live in the US, and my card is also a Visa. Which is why I was surprised I was having this problem. I'm going to try again here in a moment and I'll report back with my findings.
tumblr_inline_p5pm8ilXHR1snqxo7_540.pngtumblr_inline_p5pm88iMWx1snqxo7_540.pngtumblr_inline_p5pm853LzI1snqxo7_540.pngtumblr_inline_p5pm8eybiO1snqxo7_540.pngtumblr_inline_p5pm8nrdRq1snqxo7_540.pngtumblr_inline_p5pm8aTwVE1snqxo7_540.png
Just tried again, and I'm still receiving the same error message with both my Visa debit and Visa credit cards. I'm on Firefox browser on a Macbook Air and Firefox for Android for an LG G7 Thinq. Very anxious that I'm going to miss the sale now. [emoji=coatl sad size=1]
Just tried again, and I'm still receiving the same error message with both my Visa debit and Visa credit cards. I'm on Firefox browser on a Macbook Air and Firefox for Android for an LG G7 Thinq.

Very anxious that I'm going to miss the sale now.