Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what keeps you coming back?
1 2 3 4
The festivals bring me back.
The festivals bring me back.
I just love to make a pretty dragon png, especially if it's something super unique that doesn't exist elsewhere on the site!
I just love to make a pretty dragon png, especially if it's something super unique that doesn't exist elsewhere on the site!
CLljvdp.png
1) the art
2) the community
3) the near constant supply of updates and events
1) the art
2) the community
3) the near constant supply of updates and events
Active community and updates. And now that I got my lore in place I really want to finish my lair and give all my permas a place in my stories.
Active community and updates. And now that I got my lore in place I really want to finish my lair and give all my permas a place in my stories.
A few things for me really.

Breeding and creating new pairs for my Hatchery & seeing my hatchlings find amazing homes (some even going on to create pairs for other Hatcheries)

How active the site is in general, we seem to have gotten more regular updates lately which is really nice :3

Festivals and Events on site that keep emptying my FR wallet :'D
A few things for me really.

Breeding and creating new pairs for my Hatchery & seeing my hatchlings find amazing homes (some even going on to create pairs for other Hatcheries)

How active the site is in general, we seem to have gotten more regular updates lately which is really nice :3

Festivals and Events on site that keep emptying my FR wallet :'D
972ee6408be03363898b64bb29e640034b1310b4.png7667dd2c536ecd719b369737ff16de5f7adb05d1.pnge6cfb360af67b7bc3881ae209414f2ca128d5b19.png
Pretty dragons,, but also the community! My main social media platform is Instagram, and Instagram as a platform is all messed up right now with bad algorithms, shadowbanning, it's not a great place for an artist to be. I use IG as an artist and small business, so it's constantly a stressful work mentality over there. When I'm here though, I don't have to worry about real life consequences from playing the fun y dragon game, it's a nice hobby and pastime aside from my main line of work.
Pretty dragons,, but also the community! My main social media platform is Instagram, and Instagram as a platform is all messed up right now with bad algorithms, shadowbanning, it's not a great place for an artist to be. I use IG as an artist and small business, so it's constantly a stressful work mentality over there. When I'm here though, I don't have to worry about real life consequences from playing the fun y dragon game, it's a nice hobby and pastime aside from my main line of work.
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Art Shop
Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
__ LittleParade.gif _
In order of like:
  1. Making money G/T
  2. The art! and practicing art
  3. Fandergs
  4. dom pushes
In order of like:
  1. Making money G/T
  2. The art! and practicing art
  3. Fandergs
  4. dom pushes
ive taken hiatuses multiple times over, but its the slow accumulation of history for me. I come back to rediscover what my old self left behind and make it again.
ive taken hiatuses multiple times over, but its the slow accumulation of history for me. I come back to rediscover what my old self left behind and make it again.
image0.gif Tf2WhDq.png
forums
dom
prebby art and projects
forums
dom
prebby art and projects
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
prety dargon :}

but its bc ever since i played chao garden as a kid ive had a deep desire to collect lots of different colorful beasts + dragons have always been my favorite thing even as a little kid + i am addicted to making 10,000,000 ocs so this sates all of those desires!!!
prety dargon :}

but its bc ever since i played chao garden as a kid ive had a deep desire to collect lots of different colorful beasts + dragons have always been my favorite thing even as a little kid + i am addicted to making 10,000,000 ocs so this sates all of those desires!!!
da64ef312bfd4b00d218c14836b871f044bfa0a7.png Marcie | 28 | they/them | professional fun-haver :} e74fe9ca98503e92fc3b7b5bf41fefc156cac0e5.png
1 2 3 4